camo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nuclearnz #1 Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Corporal

• 54183 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

I am really Annoyed

Every single tank that i have like over 300 of them have had there permanent Camo taken off each tank 

Did i ask u Wargaming 2 mess with my tanks NO i didn't

It is Permanent for a reason! every tank i have 2 put the Camo back on!

I have gone into game without Camo on tanks that had permanent Camo on before.

This is a big Inconvenience!

i should have a option 2 change NOT u  Wargaming take them off cause u want 2 bring in new Camo!

Edited by nuclearnz, 04 May 2019 - 02:14 PM.

ProvoBob #2 Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 39763 battles
  • [1AR-M] 1AR-M

I've had the same thing and I put in a ticket on it.

Here is the support reply:

Hi ProvoBob,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support. We also apologize for the delay in responding to your issue as we are currently facing a huge influx of tickets.

I see that you have a concern regarding the camo and decals that were automatically placed to your depot after the last patch. Rest assured that I will do my best to assist you on this.

Regarding this matter, there really are instances where this issue happens after a certain patch or update. This also happens to other players and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. There are certain updates that can reset your garage settings including the exterior or equipments of your tanks which means that they can be moved automatically to your depot but don't worry as none of them will be missing or removed from your account itself. 

We have already raised this issue as well to the appropriate team for further review and prevention. Rest assured that this is constantly being looked at. Again, we thank you for letting us know about this and we hope for your understanding on this issue.

If you have additional concerns, you may also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page as you may be able to find an answer to your question immediately.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

BorisTheBlade888 #3 Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:00 PM

First lieutenant

• 35188 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

I didn't think this part was clear enough.... let me clarify: 

"Rest assured that I will do my best to assist you on this" means: Put them back on yourself.

Righteous_End #4 Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:14 AM

Sergeant

• 19165 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

yeah I had it happen with some tanks not all... I took out a tank I have not played in a few months and it was Naked... I was like what the hell???

Gryphen #5 Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

Corporal

• 10101 battles
  • [DEM] DEM
Has happened to me due to a number of updates, got to the point where I'm checking each tank before I go out in it.

AKASHA178 #6 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:07 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 36730 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
i gave up to apply them all, i got 267 tanks :arta: ( all camo, flags and inscriptions )

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users