Lagging so badly that i can't even control my tank but everything going on in the matches are fi...

Lag problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Maskyboy #1 Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

Private

• 17974 battles

I can type in chat normally (but takes sometime) but i can't control my tank and here's the problem

I can't control my tank and lagging so badly but the enemies can shoot me like i wasn't even lagging and my teammates don't seem like to be lagging either

only me that can't do anything

Ezz #2 Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:27 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67212 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Is your PC or anything / anybody that shares your network downloading anything?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Dirty_Berty #3 Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:29 AM

Private

• 317 battles
Same. I have red log in ping always around 200-300, then in battles my tank freezes for up to 1 second sometime 20-50 time per games. Somethime the tank freezes for 5 seconds or more, but not normal disconnect. usual come back to life, but dead in battle already. no mods, no apps, no internet issues in my isp or country, i watch you tube or netflix or play other game no high ping no lag. no antivurus running blah blah.

Ket101 #4 Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:37 AM

Corporal

• 19415 battles

Yes, input lag is to do with your end.  Check your connection, and check your PC if that doesn't work. 

See what processes are running in the background, and disable those you don't need (some things have a tendency to update without warning, which can affect your inputs). 

If you run "msconfig", go into the Services tab, tick the box underneath that says "Hide all Microsoft services", and then untick everything that's left, that may help. 

Also, somewhat controversially, check what peripherals are hooked into USB ports.  I had an external Blu-ray drive that would lag my control inputs horribly.  It shouldn't have, but pulling it out returned things to normal, so it's now something that I suggest on the off-chance that it may help.

spacewolf #5 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:35 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 72432 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Your pc is running hot. I'd get a glass of cold water and pour it over your case to cool it off.

You can thank me later.

Edited by spacewolf, 16 May 2019 - 01:35 PM.

Proudly sponsored by WG

kovacs #6 Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 20240 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT
Turn off seeding on the Wargaming Centre if you have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users