Garage " Sale "

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_Sp4rtacus_ #1 Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

Sergeant

• 6044 battles

HI guys .

Forgive my noobism , but is everything in the garage obsolete and free to be sold ?

OR do i have to write down each item and check it isnt being used ?

Cheers .

Wodka_Warrior #2 Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:23 AM

Potato Juice Connoisseur

• 19569 battles

Go to depot. Unused

ammo/modules/consumables will be there and can be sold.

_Sp4rtacus_ #3 Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

Sergeant

• 6044 battles

View PostWodka_Warrior, on 17 May 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

Go to depot. Unused

ammo/modules/consumables will be there and can be sold.

Sorry depot is what i meant , so ALL those in depot are unused and can be sold ?

_Sp4rtacus_ #4 Posted 25 August 2019 - 09:48 AM

Sergeant

• 6044 battles
I have alot of seemingly unused guns and turrets in the depot but hesitant of selling them , incase im still using them . I know i wont go back to a previous turret , but sometimes mount a diff gun , is their a danger of me selling a gun i need ?

Ezz #5 Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:36 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Sort of depends on how you sell tanks when you move up a line. Or if you plan on rebuying tanks. If you sell them in top config then the only guns you'll have are stock. Personally I just leave it all there anyway as a fall back in case I suddenly need credits so desperately I can't grind them.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Sp4rtacus_ #6 Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

Sergeant

• 6044 battles

View PostEzz, on 25 August 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Sort of depends on how you sell tanks when you move up a line. Or if you plan on rebuying tanks. If you sell them in top config then the only guns you'll have are stock. Personally I just leave it all there anyway as a fall back in case I suddenly need credits so desperately I can't grind them.

Yer i have alot of guns and turrets in depot and im a bit hesitant to sell incase i need them ,  i wouldnt need past turrets but i sometime mount different guns depending on the play style i intend to play on a map , the AMX ELC bis being a great example . Sometimes i play it with the heavier gun TD style which make it a bit to heavy to be an effective scout and other times the second gun which rotates 360 degrees and is a fast effective scout .

So although i have lots of spare parts , with the exception of the few tanks i change guns in , im worried i could sell something i need ?

Just checked , i have 17 turrets and 37 guns in depot .

U12D13 #7 Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:45 PM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 39590 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Not worth the time and effort checking every module.

The amount of credits saved is too little to justify the possibility of accidentally selling off a module you need and having to repurchase it at full price again.

You will earn credits faster just by playing the game rather than tinkering with your inventory and messing something up.

Edited by U12D13, 30 August 2019 - 02:45 PM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

Ezz #8 Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:45 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post_Sp4rtacus_, on 30 August 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

im worried i could sell something i need ?

Just checked , i have 17 turrets and 37 guns in depot .

I think that's what started my hoarding. Now i have almost 7 mil credits worth of junk. Like i said tho, if ever i need credits quicker than i can grind them, they are but a click away.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

_Sp4rtacus_ #9 Posted 31 August 2019 - 11:36 AM

Sergeant

• 6044 battles

View PostU12D13, on 30 August 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

Not worth the time and effort checking every module.

The amount of credits saved is too little to justify the possibility of accidentally selling off a module you need and having to repurchase it at full price again.

You will earn credits faster just by playing the game rather than tinkering with your inventory and messing something up.

Yer thats what i think , little amount of credit value their against the risk of selling something i need , thankyou for answering me , very helpful you guys .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users