The price of premium vehicles

extra

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RIP_MarshaL #1 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:32 AM

Private

• 170 battles
I really want to know why the same (premium) tank with different price in the "EU" and "Asia" server?    "Object 252U Defender" 44.2 USD in the "EU" server and  61.24 USD in the "Asia" server !!! yes that package comes with 3750 gold but that gold I can get from the shop cheaper than the package, 

spacewolf #2 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 73023 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It may be that each server is run as a separate business entity, and the costs of the ASIA server are higher per unit sale than the EU.

Proudly sponsored by WG

calm_martian #3 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:13 AM

Corporal

• 4633 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM
Because players on the asia/anz servers get significantly less value for money than US players. Look at what you can do with bonds of the US servers for a perfect example of what I mean.

AlexTheKid72 #4 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:29 AM

Sergeant

• 22467 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

We get treated like the cash cow ... not as much as China - but we be milked.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #5 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:43 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74980 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Obviously because personal income in Asia is higher than EU.

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

TrinityShock #6 Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28860 battles
The price of premium tanks has always been a ripoff especially here. The only solution is not to buy their overpriced premium tank packages.

AC-1 Sentinel needs Buffing NOW

Hate the wheelies, remove them.

I don't play arty anymore since the nerf, but then again I haven't given WG any more money since then either.

Vindictus_Maximus #7 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

Corporal

• 5382 battles

The Defender is $80 AUD which is ridiculous. I bet they have missed a lot of sales by pricing so high, they would have made more even if they had removed the gold and sold it for $55.

The bulk of Asia lives in poverty a lot of them dont even have toilets ect, and most Aussies are strapped because our government has made this place an overpriced ripoff, Wargaming should not treat us like rich royalty, they should treat is like poor country peasants.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #8 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74980 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Gini index, brah.

Haven't you noticed a good number of players don't seem to need to need to work or study and can play 24/7?

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

Also tagged with extra

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users