Which Team? Black Dragon or Blue Dragon? Come Vote and see the poll.

event black dragon blue dragon dragon boat dragon boat festival

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

MattL600 #1 Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:33 AM

Corporal

• 10997 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

Vote for what team you've chosen in the event.

Here's a link to the event:

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/special-dbfestival-05june2019/

Enjoy.

Napalmer #2 Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:28 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 47380 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
From what I've heard from the ASIA discord, everyone is going Black Dragon.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25 T37, Hellcat, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50BSTB-1

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:40 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74378 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

What does it mean by "winning team"?

Better winrate?

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

Mingfang47 #4 Posted 01 June 2019 - 01:11 PM

Captain

• In-Training Moderator
  • 13535 battles
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 01 June 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

What does it mean by "winning team"?

Better winrate?

Probably the team who outdone the other by <insert certain criteria here>. But what I understand from the article, it doesn't say anything about the criteria.

Unofficial Wargaming Philippines Community FB Group: WoWs | WoT | WoWp

My Youtube Channel: Mingfang47

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #5 Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:35 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74378 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Maybe it is the team with less number of members?

This will be an interesting social experiment. Because people would want to join the winning team, but the more people join, the less likely the team will win.

Just like immigration.

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

Holeinthehead #6 Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:57 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 54856 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

And we can win Drakkar Emblems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you smoke them ?

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Ezz #7 Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:09 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I vote for 7 or perhaps a shade of elevator.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

neokai #8 Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:35 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles

View PostMingfang47, on 01 June 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

Probably the team who outdone the other by <insert certain criteria here>. But what I understand from the article, it doesn't say anything about the criteria.

Like previous editions of this event, the winning criteria is (probably) the largest number of missions completed by either group.
Spoiler

MattL600 #9 Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:43 AM

Corporal

• 10997 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
Looks like black dragon is the way to go

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #10 Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:39 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74378 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

I forgot what happened in the country one (which the Japanese won)

Was it average number of missions completed?

And despite SEA (or was it Vietnam) that kept winning the weekly contest, it ended up Japan winning the overall?

I was torn between SEA and Japan since SEA has a good bot army, but figured that the bots would probably be banned after one week.

afoxq #11 Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:35 PM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 33410 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostMattL600, on 01 June 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

Vote for what team you've chosen in the event.

Here's a link to the event:

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/special-dbfestival-05june2019/

Enjoy.

There can only be Billy or Jimmy. 

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

Del_McSpeck #12 Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:58 PM

Corporal

• 20465 battles
  • [REF] REF

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 01 June 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Maybe it is the team with less number of members?

This will be an interesting social experiment. Because people would want to join the winning team, but the more people join, the less likely the team will win.

Just like immigration.

I laughed too hard at this. 

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #13 Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:08 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 74378 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Code not valid

FramFramson #14 Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:25 AM

Major

• 43366 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
"Players will be unable to choose a team after 05 June 2019, 14:00 UTC+8"

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Holeinthehead #15 Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 54856 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

Sooo . Another month before we know the results ?

Progress of each team might have been idea to . This is WG Asia though .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users