Nerf the WZ-120-1 FT

OP remove nerf

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Figs_ #1 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:24 AM

Private

• 0 battles
Please nerf the WZ-120-1 FT. It was already OP at the start and instead you guys decided to bring it back, so you can get crap loads of money. Not cool guys. EVERY game I play in tier 8 is full of this tank, and there is no way to counter it; the tank is so fast and maneuverable that light tanks cant even get around it. At least nerf the front armor, because the gun is amazing, the speed is amazing, and the camo value is amazing plus it has a great credit co efficient. I know people are going to say "Well why dont you just but it yourself," But I play this game because it is free to play, and I dont want to spend 50 bucks on a tier 8 tank. This game is actually amazing, and ive played it for 4 years now, and im still not bored of it. The real problem is that this game is pay to win (dracula and obj 252U much) so you get some dude who stole his mums credit card and decides to seal club everyone in his WZ 120. The other obvious problem is that the player base is more toxic than chernobyl, but i know that cant really be fixed. JUST NERF THE DAMN TANK

Alita_My_Angel #2 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:28 AM

Bish Bash Bosh

• 13636 battles
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
Track it twice then get around it?
Spoiler

五等分の花嫁 <3

spacewolf #3 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:29 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75086 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Why not post off your main if you've been playing for four years?

Proudly sponsored by WG

charcoal44 #4 Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:46 AM

Sergeant

• 14198 battles
  • [NFB] NFB

Do you mean this bad boy?

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:Ch39_WZ120_1G_FT

Ezz #5 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:03 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Sadly WG seem unlikely to ever balance their p2w tanks so we're basically stuck with them.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

spacewolf #6 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:06 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75086 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I think that's the one he means yea. I don't see the gun as being laser accurate however. And I haven't seen one in game in a long time, let alone seen games flooded with them. 

It is mobile, but any half decent medium or LT flanks it pretty easily. I honestly think it's ok but borders towards meh more than OP. I think the SU is a more OP tank than the poor little whizzy.

Also great idea on stealing mum's credit card - I will never have to pay for anything ever again. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #7 Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:47 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 79216 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

This is the WoT PC forum, we don't have Dracula here and WZ-120 is not overpowered and still relatively unused.

Edit: Yes I mean the FT tank destroyer.

Edited by Aoyama_Blue_Mountain, 03 June 2019 - 12:53 PM.

Type 4 Medium Tank Chi-To

CardinalMite #8 Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:25 PM

Captain

• 30746 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

WG's idea of balancing premiums is either one of the following:

1. Release a weak tier 8 premium, then progressively buff it. Very rare these days but has happened in the past (FV4202). More likely they go option 2.

2. Release blatantly OP premium, stimulate lots of sales. Then over time buff other tanks or release even more OP premiums until said tank now looks weak in comparison. Randomly they may then buff it to the point of being OP again to stimulate more sales. The cycle of life/powercreep then goes on, and on.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Mingfang47 #9 Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:49 PM

Captain

• In-Training Moderator
  • 13952 battles
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R

View PostFigs_, on 03 June 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Please nerf the WZ-120-1 FT. It was already OP at the start and instead you guys decided to bring it back, so you can get crap loads of money. Not cool guys. EVERY game I play in tier 8 is full of this tank, and there is no way to counter it; the tank is so fast and maneuverable that light tanks cant even get around it. At least nerf the front armor, because the gun is amazing, the speed is amazing, and the camo value is amazing plus it has a great credit co efficient. I know people are going to say "Well why dont you just but it yourself," But I play this game because it is free to play, and I dont want to spend 50 bucks on a tier 8 tank. This game is actually amazing, and ive played it for 4 years now, and im still not bored of it. The real problem is that this game is pay to win (dracula and obj 252U much) so you get some dude who stole his mums credit card and decides to seal club everyone in his WZ 120. The other obvious problem is that the player base is more toxic than chernobyl, but i know that cant really be fixed. JUST NERF THE DAMN TANK

Is this for Blitz? Here's the Blitz forum: http://forum.wotblitz.asia/

Use the same game credential to login. 

Edited by Mingfang47, 03 June 2019 - 08:19 PM.

Unofficial Wargaming Philippines Community FB Group: WoWs | WoT | WoWp

My Youtube Channel: Mingfang47

AKASHA178 #10 Posted 04 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40271 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
come on its not op, bad accuracy low hp the only bouncy part of tank is the gun lol 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Also tagged with OP, remove, nerf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users