WOT tends to nerf experience skill player

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

johnmick #1 Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:30 PM

Corporal

• 42057 battles

I had been played over more than 40000 battles, every tanks I have are fully elite and crew with 100% skills and plenty of perks ...
I've noticed ... WOT nerf every game I played now, just like my tanks are all at stock mod and crew with 50% skills ...
I can't even shoot straight at tanks infront of me ... aim their weak spot 3 out of 4 shots, is either missed or bounced off ... 
Hows that possible ...
The tank is just right in front of me, and I just can't even shoot straight at them, the aim piont is at their weak spot and he is not moving, 
but my shots just randomly fly eveywhere not hitting a bit of that tank ...
Here is an example of my gunner skills and perks ,  don't tell me they are just untrained 50% new crew ...

wot_cheats.jpg

Ezz #2 Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's ok, when you get to 50k they drop nerfing you.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

johnmick #3 Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:15 AM

Corporal

• 42057 battles
And also 9 out of 10 battles, they always put me to those noob players, where nobody wants to shoot ...
They just wants to play hide and seek ...

TrinityShock #4 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28735 battles
Time to go get my tinfoil hat again. :hiding:

AC-1 Sentinel needs Buffing NOW

Hate the wheelies, remove them.

I don't play arty anymore since the nerf, but then again I haven't given WG any more money since then either.

afoxq #5 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 33159 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View Postjohnmick, on 08 June 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

I had been played over more than 40000 battles, every tanks I have are fully elite and crew with 100% skills and plenty of perks ...
I've noticed ... WOT nerf every game I played now, just like my tanks are all at stock mod and crew with 50% skills ...
I can't even shoot straight at tanks infront of me ... aim their weak spot 3 out of 4 shots, is either missed or bounced off ... 
Hows that possible ...
The tank is just right in front of me, and I just can't even shoot straight at them, the aim piont is at their weak spot and he is not moving, 
but my shots just randomly fly eveywhere not hitting a bit of that tank ...
Here is an example of my gunner skills and perks ,  don't tell me they are just untrained 50% new crew ...

wot_cheats.jpg

Not sure if I'm more horrified that you don't have repairs on a TD crew and the fact that you seem to think crew skills double stack (LOL, wut training Armourer and Snapshot on both Gunners ?)

OR 

The fact that after 40K games in, you seem to think that having more crew skills/perks collerates to actual in game skill.   

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

User_1004516602 #6 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• 57 battles

Non Constructive/spamming posting.  User warned.

~Wasaabi

User_1004516602 #7 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:57 PM

Private

• 57 battles

Non Constructive/spamming posting.  User already warned.

~Wasaabi

johnmick #8 Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:44 PM

Corporal

• 42057 battles

View Postafoxq, on 09 June 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

Not sure if I'm more horrified that you don't have repairs on a TD crew and the fact that you seem to think crew skills double stack (LOL, wut training Armourer and Snapshot on both Gunners ?)

OR 

The fact that after 40K games in, you seem to think that having more crew skills/perks collerates to actual in game skill.   

This is a big and slow tank, Repair skills has no advantage in this tank ... 
And besides , why you wants to have repairs skill in such big and slow tank, once you open fire your enmies are all around you, 
so ... why bothers to repair it ? 

And believe me , I had back and forth tried all other skills and perks , repairs won't do any go good on this tank ...
And also, all my crews has extra excessive skills and perks... you still has to add the least usefull one on, even you don't need them ...
except those totally useless, and repair skills is totally useless in this tank..

Ezz #9 Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:24 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postjohnmick, on 10 June 2019 - 01:44 AM, said:

And besides , why you wants to have repairs skill in such big and slow tank, once you open fire your enmies are all around you, 

And believe me , I had back and forth tried all other skills and perks , repairs won't do any go good on this tank ...
And also, all my crews has extra excessive skills and perks... you still has to add the least usefull one on, even you don't need them ...
except those totally useless, and repair skills is totally useless in this tank..

Yep, definitely the game rigged against you.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

johnmick #10 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:22 AM

Corporal

• 42057 battles

View PostEzz, on 10 June 2019 - 12:24 AM, said:

Yep, definitely the game rigged against you.

What you said is true for other regional server, I had played NA AUSIE SIGAPORE servers, now am limited to HK server ..
The habits of HK teamate players with this tank is, once you open fire, all enemies run toward you .... while all your teamates runs away from you..
You are left alone facing all the enemies, you can't run cause yo are too slow, so ... this is the best choise of skill & perks of this tank at HK server ...
And firstly it's fine .. I can face  all enemies alone by myself and still WINs ...
BUT now WOT nerf all my TANKs skills abilities, I can't even shot straight now ... what the fun of playing sitting duck get killed game ?
I am " ACE Tanker " with this tank and mostly of my other tanks ...

su100y.jpg

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #11 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:48 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
"Mostly" = 41 / 265

neokai #12 Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:45 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40781 battles

View Postjohnmick, on 10 June 2019 - 01:22 AM, said:

What you said is true for other regional server, I had played NA AUSIE SIGAPORE servers, now am limited to HK server ..
The habits of HK teamate players with this tank is, once you open fire, all enemies run toward you .... while all your teamates runs away from you..
You are left alone facing all the enemies, you can't run cause yo are too slow, so ... this is the best choise of skill & perks of this tank at HK server ...
And firstly it's fine .. I can face  all enemies alone by myself and still WINs ...
BUT now WOT nerf all my TANKs skills abilities, I can't even shot straight now ... what the fun of playing sitting duck get killed game ?
I am " ACE Tanker " with this tank and mostly of my other tanks ...

su100y.jpg

I am going to say that your SU-100Y's stats are surprisingly decent (except for avg exp, which is puzzling).

That being said, I do not understand why repairs are useless to you. I mean, repairs help with getting tracks back faster. Can you explain that to me pls?

Spoiler

samibsal #13 Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:29 AM

Corporal

• 12366 battles
  • [PAKIS] PAKIS
look buddy its not only you being cheated.there are many but im glad you figured it out.so here is some help to avoid being cheated.
1 always try to survive in first 5 to 8 minuts no matter what tank even if you dont do damage.so you can trade hp in late game.
2 concentrate on mini map to see battle situation.
3 never go alone even if you are in defender.
4 repair skill is THE BEST skill if you love to brawl no matter the tank.
5 the only skills which stack are repairs camo fire fighting.
hope it helps.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #14 Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:07 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Postsamibsal, on 10 June 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

1 always try to survive in first 5 to 8 minuts no matter what tank even if you dont do damage.so you can trade hp in late game.

This is either good or horrible advice depending on how you execute it

If the enemy don't shoot you, they will just shoot your teammate instead. Could be in the middle of a 3v3 engagement, could be one flank doing nothing while the other flank is getting obliterated.

How many times have I seen late game people with full health losing all their HP in less than a minute from getting ganged.

And while surviving itself is a good thing, considering the average battle lasts 5 to 8 minutes and is already decided before that, I would rather try to win or die trying.

Edited by Aoyama_Blue_Mountain, 10 June 2019 - 10:10 AM.

basil_liddell_hart #15 Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:32 AM

Corporal

• 36676 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR
Whilst your crew skills improve and you play more games it does not really equate in this game to your crew getting better.  In general it would be easy to assume that the more battles and experience a crew has the better they would aim and load and shoot.  Not so.  My SU85B crew has seven skills.  Its my go to tank for when I want to just sit back and relax a bit.  Even after 2k battles they still miss almost every first shot.  Even though I always fully aim in before shooting.  In r5eal life a tank crew that bad would last only a week.  But its not real life its a game and your crew are just as bad at 2k battles as they are when they first get to 100% skill.  PS repairs is valuable on every tank

samibsal #16 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:02 AM

Corporal

• 12366 battles
  • [PAKIS] PAKIS

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 10 June 2019 - 07:07 AM, said:

This is either good or horrible advice depending on how you execute it

If the enemy don't shoot you, they will just shoot your teammate instead. Could be in the middle of a 3v3 engagement, could be one flank doing nothing while the other flank is getting obliterated.

How many times have I seen late game people with full health losing all their HP in less than a minute from getting ganged.

And while surviving itself is a good thing, considering the average battle lasts 5 to 8 minutes and is already decided before that, I would rather try to win or die trying.

i mean not to yolo everywhere in game and trying to get early damage at the cost of garage return ticket but playing safe and patience. 

Edited by samibsal, 10 June 2019 - 11:04 AM.

BorisTheBlade888 #17 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:07 AM

First lieutenant

• 34727 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

View Postjohnmick, on 09 June 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

I don't understand how you have half decent stats in this tank with what you are saying.

"once you open fire your enmies are all around you" 

This says to me you have NO understanding of staying in cover / double bushing etc. in TDs. Why does the SU100Y have to get spotted when you fire? That is just bullcrap.

"why you wants to have repairs skill in such big and slow tank"

Umm here's one reason why.... so when you get tracked in your TURRETLESS TD - you can get the tracks back up quickly and cause more damage. I would love to meet you in game - perma track you and just slowly kill you knowing you don't have repairs on your crew. Repairs are a Fundamental skill for ANY tank in this game. I have repairs as one of the first 3 skills in nearly all of my tanks.On something big, heavy and slow - which is how you describe your SU100Y - it would be one of the first which I go for.

spacewolf #18 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:12 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 72434 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBorisTheBlade888, on 10 June 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

"once you open fire your enmies are all around you" 

This says to me you have NO understanding of staying in cover / double bushing etc. in TDs. Why does the SU100Y have to get spotted when you fire? That is just bullcrap.

Just remember the SU100Y is as big as a multi storey block of flats, complete with the low income Soviet family that you need to drive the thing. 

I know they are low income, because if they weren't they'd be living it up in some French TD instead eating croissants rather than "Combat Rations".

Proudly sponsored by WG

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #19 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:45 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Everyone on ASIA server knows to shoot 100Y on the hull. I don't recall ever having my tracks damaged.

spacewolf #20 Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:57 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 72434 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 10 June 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Everyone on ASIA server knows to shoot randomly in the general direction of the 100Y as they are bigger than a small planet and you just cannot miss them.

FTFY.

Proudly sponsored by WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users