Accuse Cheating for campaign tanks(279e, 260)

#cheating #abusing #279 #260 #obj 279e #obj 260

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Parker_51 #1 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

Private

• 31749 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

[edit] No name and shame. content archived

WG punish must stictly punish cheating players like this.

Edited by Mobius99, 14 June 2019 - 03:51 PM.

Ezz #2 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:04 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Keep the replay. Support may do something about it, but these days given all the reports that go in for blatant rule infringements that appear to go unpunished, i wouldn't get your hopes up.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:07 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Server-sided downloadable replays, waiting for them since 2013

Ezz #4 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:10 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Indeed. The sad thing is the players have known this shit has been happening for years yet WG have done precious little to stop it. Even in the most blatant of situations like the t22 all they did was close a hole rather than remove people's tanks.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Ezz #5 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:13 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I particularly enjoyed the bit where the two of them worked out the 5A was going to die to arty, so they both moved so it was arty safe so they could return to their bounce-a-thon.

Dieselnuts #6 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:16 PM

Sergeant

• 13067 battles
  • [HMB] HMB
Unfortunately you naming and shaming them is a greater crime than these guys rigging missions.

Ezz #7 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:19 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostDieselnuts, on 14 June 2019 - 02:16 PM, said:

Unfortunately you naming and shaming them is a greater crime than these guys rigging missions.

This thread has done well to stay up as long as it has. The mods must be busy in gchat.

Vindictus_Maximus #8 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:21 PM

Corporal

• 4533 battles

There is only one case in this game where I have no problem with cheating, and that is for players to complete the blocking damage mission. They are way too hard, you just get blasted with HE and APCR, and get steamrolled by the enemy team, it is possible to play 1000s of games and never complete them

I don't blame them for doing this IMO. What they should have done is for one of them to use an alt account so they dont share the same clan tags, or drop out of the clan between seasons so to take away the suspicion.

The blocking missions are far too difficult, life is too short, I hope they get away with it personally.

Ezz #9 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:28 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 14 June 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

The blocking missions are far too difficult

Maybe you just don't have the right tanks. Granted neither an e100 or 5a are going to be first choice for them, but they are far from impossible. Granted you do need the right sort of map and team match ups but you sure as hell don't need to be a cheating [edited] to get them done.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #10 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 14 June 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

There is only one case in this game where I have no problem with cheating, and that is for players to complete the blocking damage mission. They are way too hard, you just get blasted with HE and APCR, and get steamrolled by the enemy team, it is possible to play 1000s of games and never complete them

I don't blame them for doing this IMO. What they should have done is for one of them to use an alt account so they dont share the same clan tags, or drop out of the clan between seasons so to take away the suspicion.

The blocking missions are far too difficult, life is too short, I hope they get away with it personally.

Wow... Just wow

HT15.4 took me half a day and Union15.2 took me one day, so if you can cheat if a mission is too difficult does that mean I too can cheat for the 8k damage because it is more difficult for me than the blocking mission?

Vindictus_Maximus #11 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:41 PM

Corporal

• 4533 battles

View PostEzz, on 14 June 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

Granted you do need the right sort of map and team match ups but you sure as hell don't need to be a cheating [edited] to get them done.

I dont consider blocking missions to be skill, It is more dumb luck. To earn those tanks should be a reward for skilled play, and I think all those blocking missions should be replaces with something else. Most guys at that tier are way too experienced to bounce that amount of damage off you. The fact that such good players resorted to this shows how improbable it is to actually complete these missions.

At least count HE blocked, that would make them more feasible to complete in an honest way

Vindictus_Maximus #12 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:42 PM

Corporal

• 4533 battles

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 14 June 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Wow... Just wow

HT15.4 took me half a day and Union15.2 took me one day, so if you can cheat if a mission is too difficult does that mean I too can cheat for the 8k damage because it is more difficult for me than the blocking mission?

Replay? I would love to see the scrub team you were lucky enough to come up against...

Profanisaurus #13 Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:43 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Mind you Ezz it is hard to do a blocking mission when you have to spam Luchs games on a reroll account to get remotely credible stats.

Angmar_ #14 Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:37 PM

Corporal

• 19408 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 14 June 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

I dont consider blocking missions to be skill, It is more dumb luck. To earn those tanks should be a reward for skilled play, and I think all those blocking missions should be replaces with something else. Most guys at that tier are way too experienced to bounce that amount of damage off you. The fact that such good players resorted to this shows how improbable it is to actually complete these missions.

At least count HE blocked, that would make them more feasible to complete in an honest way

Skill? There's arty missions, since when is skill a component ?

Ezz #15 Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67246 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Plus of course there is the fact wg gave us orders to get around missions we're stuck on. To think people got the 260 prior to orders the legit way.

But anyway, what's the money on those players keeping all their reward tanks?

Edited by Ezz, 14 June 2019 - 01:47 PM.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #16 Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:21 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73604 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

I believe legit owners would probably be more glad if a higher % of owners are legit players.

And so do the rest of the server I believe.

Imagine meeting a 260 thinking free victory and then they do this

Spoiler

which still seems to be common than finding a 260 that actually plays like he deserves one

Centurion_IRL #17 Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:40 PM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 29588 battles
  • [IRISH] IRISH

I have sent the link to Mobius to review

Thread closed

>Centurion_IRL

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler

Mobius99 #18 Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• Administrator
  • 10191 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostEzz, on 14 June 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

Indeed. The sad thing is the players have known this shit has been happening for years yet WG have done precious little to stop it. Even in the most blatant of situations like the t22 all they did was close a hole rather than remove people's tanks.

I have to say, I removed quite a lot of T-22 from players accounts at the time, so I would say your perception is wrong on that one.

View PostParker_51, on 14 June 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

WG punish must stictly punish cheating players like this.

Please send the battle replay to support, we will investigate the case.

~Name & Shame, thread locked.

~Mobius99

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users