So whatever happened to something to make up for no r a mked battles rewards?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

CardinalMite #1 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:19 AM

Captain

• 29009 battles

Tumbleweed......

Anyone heard of anything  or is this a WG taketh away only thing?

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

FramFramson #2 Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:26 AM

Major

• 43366 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
One guess... :sceptic:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #3 Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:36 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be fair they have given as main rewards so far are some badges and styles, notably which disappear if you stop playing r a mked. Beyond that all the credits bonds and gold I assume wg will just be giving to clan commanders to fairly and appropriately distribute as we see fit.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:15 AM

Captain

• 40660 battles

View PostEzz, on 15 June 2019 - 08:36 AM, said:

To be fair they have given as main rewards so far are some badges and styles, notably which disappear if you stop playing r a mked. Beyond that all the credits bonds and gold I assume wg will just be giving to clan commanders to fairly and appropriately distribute as we see fit.

wow even i could see a little bit of sarcasm in your comment. I am loving my badges and emblems so far tho, they look perfect as garage decorations.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

FramFramson #5 Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

Major

• 43366 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
Say, that reminds me, where's that grey/black/red stripey broken lines camo I've been seeing the past few weeks come from? is that a clam wars thing? I thought it was from ranked, but since we don't have that, I'm not sure?

Ezz #6 Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:21 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Also worth noting that another reward for the EU player base was that WG was kind enough to do a ban wave. I'd happily forego the badges to get more of those on SEA.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AlexTheKid72 #7 Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:39 AM

Corporal

• 21804 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostFramFramson, on 16 June 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Say, that reminds me, where's that grey/black/red stripey broken lines camo I've been seeing the past few weeks come from? is that a clam wars thing? I thought it was from ranked, but since we don't have that, I'm not sure?

I was told it's from the recruitment programme .....it's noice.

Profanisaurus #8 Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:46 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Oh [edited]. Do I have to look at the recruitment system then?

FramFramson #9 Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:39 AM

Major

• 43366 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 16 June 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

....it's noice.

It is!

View PostProfanisaurus, on 16 June 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Oh [edited]. Do I have to look at the recruitment system then?

Just recruit me. :hiding:

Ezz #10 Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:36 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

So sounds like the Kampfsomething 50t sounds like it's the ranked battle reward. Wonder when we'll hear how SEA will get it?

Edited by Ezz, 22 June 2019 - 09:37 AM.

mttspiii #11 Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31406 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostEzz, on 22 June 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

So sounds like the Kampfsomething 50t sounds like it's the ranked battle reward. Wonder when we'll hear how SEA will get it?

We repaint the FCM 50t in German colors to get it.

See, tank barbie has its uses.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

CardinalMite #12 Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

Captain

• 29009 battles
I think I might prefer this to the frontlines tier 9 heavy reward. Shame we aren't able to get it.
“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

Ezz #13 Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostCardinalMite, on 22 June 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

I think I might prefer this to the frontlines tier 9 heavy reward.

I'm with you on that. US heavy but like why? If i wanted a competitive hull down heavy, it looks a lot like the conq will be considerably better based on what we've seen of the stats. While this 50t looks like it can play a variety of roles, has good standard round pen in case WG ever find a way to nerf gold rounds, and weighs 50t and goes 60km/h with a 120mm front bumper.

CardinalMite #14 Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

Captain

• 29009 battles

View PostEzz, on 22 June 2019 - 07:09 AM, said:

I'm with you on that. US heavy but like why? If i wanted a competitive hull down heavy, it looks a lot like the conq will be considerably better based on what we've seen of the stats. While this 50t looks like it can play a variety of roles, has good standard round pen in case WG ever find a way to nerf gold rounds, and weighs 50t and goes 60km/h with a 120mm front bumper.

We now have a load of hull down tanks, I don't mind that but WG don't be surprised when people get bored with their style of play. 

Personally I like mobile, versatile tanks. Not necessarily have to be paper armoured ones but ones that reward good positional play. 

It would be nice if you could pick either one of these tanks as the tier 9 reward for Frontline since no ranked here...

Edited by CardinalMite, 22 June 2019 - 03:31 PM.

Ezz #15 Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:01 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Side amusement, WG in the past "we're going to attempt to standardise gun damage by calibre" nek 105mm gun - 300 damage leo, 320 50t, 360 std b, 390 (lots). And there are heaps of others as well.

I'll be honest, looking at the reloads of the 50t, gun calibre, penetration etc. it's like it was meant to have something different, but someone at some point accidentally typo'd 320 instead of 360 for damage. With 360 it would have middle of the road DPM. Eg with 360 it would still have a half second longer reload than the type 61.

Edited by Ezz, 23 June 2019 - 09:12 AM.

CardinalMite #16 Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

Captain

• 29009 battles

Isn't the Leopard PTA now on 420 alpha on a 105?

But yeah DPM seems a little low, but then it's armour and mobility, accuracy are pretty good.

I really wish WG WOULD ALLOW THIS AS AN OPTION INSTEAD FOR FRONTLINE.

I may be being too subtle.

Edited by CardinalMite, 23 June 2019 - 09:26 AM.

Ezz #17 Posted 23 June 2019 - 09:52 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostCardinalMite, on 23 June 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

Isn't the Leopard PTA now on 420 alpha on a 105?

But yeah DPM seems a little low, but then it's armour and mobility, accuracy are pretty good.

Ah yes, that too.

And armor looks to be pike nose, so not great for usability, mobility will come down to ground resistance - could be good, could be shite - and final accuracy good, but dispersion also a mystery, so if decent will be comfortable, if not then meh.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:14 PM

Captain

• 40660 battles

View PostEzz, on 22 June 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

I Cant play FL at all in the weekdays, but i play it a few battles every weekends. I am still at level 3 out of 10, and we are at month 6... I get average something between captain and major every single battle, get general every few times here and there and honestly that fews good enough and i dont even bother about it because by the point i get to major i am already wanting to ESC out to garage or TAB out to another game or fell asleep.. But the main Problem is I few extremely bored after playing more than 3 FL battles in a row, so i cannot play too much even during weekends.

Whoever managed to get to level 7 or 8 already, and have the guts to play more than 3 FL battles in a row without getting bored, they sure deserve to have this tank. Might not be a great op tank, something to say "different" but not necessarly competitive, but for grinders it might be worth the grind.

So WG knows it, and frankly they nailed the choice of the ultimate reward tank, at least it makes me feel better about not being able to get it in time, thankfully its not a good tank that would makes me want to get time and effort to get it.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 23 June 2019 - 08:12 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

mttspiii #19 Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:27 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31406 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 June 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

Whoever managed to get to level 7 or 8 already, and have the guts to play more than 3 FL battles in a row without getting bored, they sure deserve to have this tank. Might not be a great op tank, something to say "different" but not necessarly competitive, but for grinders it might be worth the grind.

I concur. I like this game but even I can't stand hammering my mind in the same map repeatedly every month for an entire year.

That said, I really like how the AEP1 looks, it's like a futuristic supertank. Still not as effective as a good old Russian soupbowl on treads of course, but aesthetics is really important.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Ezz #20 Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:04 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 67774 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Update from ST looks like AE got buffed to a point where it could be decent, while the kampfstrudel 50t got nerfed even harder than it was. Not having ranked wasn't so bad after all...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users