Replays

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Whats_Wrong_Princess #1 Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:35 AM

Private

• 12049 battles

So i want to view some old replays from a while back but obviously with each new update it makes older replays obsolete. I have looked online and i see tutorials on how you can put older WoT clients on your computer but it's a little confusing as i am not very good with computers and no doubt i will screw something up. Is there any easier way to view them or would WoT ever bring out an app or program that would be compatible with all replays from all versions?

With Wotreplays, pretty much all the replays are useless and makes the website kind of pointless if you can not view a damn thing that is older then a couple of months. 

dukanrun #2 Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:46 AM

Private

• 8495 battles
  • [VALOR] VALOR

Just looking into the same thing, wanted to replay a game from earlier in the month but unable to launch the replay, it just loads and states the replay is from an older game client and to click yes to proceed. When you click yes it just shuts it all down.

Anyone have any ideas??

Whats_Wrong_Princess #3 Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

Private

• 12049 battles

http://wot.djgappa.com/  

https://www.oldskool.vip/clients/  

these are two sites i come across duk, but as i said i got no idea what i am doing when it comes to putting files in places. all i know is one tutorial said do not run them as a game or it may try link to your current version or something along them lines. i cant chat in game, on 7 day break/ban again

jumphonner #4 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:33 PM

First lieutenant

• 53356 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Install the old client in a separate directory and you should be good to go.

eg: c/games/world of tanks/1.4.0.1.7z/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users