Jump to content


This is a Call for a FL Uprising (if it's against the tos, please delete) Strategy guide for idi...


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

AlexTheKid72 #1 Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21082 battles
  • 85
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017
Attacking
Capture B, then flood C. Stop trying to take E. Your friends on A are ok, help C.
Never shoot objectives. They are worth expletive xp compared to tank damage.
After A B C, take D E F in any order. Remember attackers : forget objectives.
At this point, farm damage, and present yourself as a damage farm as your respawns allow.
The best attack game is a loss that runs the time after all caps are taken. This game maximizes every players rank.
NOTE IN CAPS : IF EVERYONE IS A GENERAL WE ALL WIN!! (excessive I know)

Defending
Let attackers cap.
Attackers ride the very short yellow bus if they kill objectives, read above.
Farm damage.

Is it really that hard SEA???????

AlexTheKid72 #2 Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21082 battles
  • 85
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017
FFS

AlexTheKid72 #3 Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21082 battles
  • 85
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

Sidenote ... I am getting Emil 1951 tonight regardless of mupetness and ignorance on the battlefield ... I just want everyone to P10 with the least suicide rate ....

 



The_average_tanker #4 Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

  • Member
  • 12842 battles
  • 425
  • [F-S] F-S
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016
How many guys visit the forums. or discord for that matter. For all your efforts the initiative would not work. If however you got QB to make a video about it. it may just work. i have read somewhere that most of the idi*** watch his videos.

 

 

 

 


AlexTheKid72 #5 Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21082 battles
  • 85
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

I'm an optimist, and drunk .....

 



sZniPeR #6 Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 12850 battles
  • 81
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 19 June 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

Attacking
Capture B, then flood C. Stop trying to take E. Your friends on A are ok, help C.
Never shoot objectives. They are worth expletive xp compared to tank damage.
After A B C, take D E F in any order. Remember attackers : forget objectives.
At this point, farm damage, and present yourself as a damage farm as your respawns allow.
The best attack game is a loss that runs the time after all caps are taken. This game maximizes every players rank.
NOTE IN CAPS : IF EVERYONE IS A GENERAL WE ALL WIN!! (excessive I know)

Defending
Let attackers cap.
Attackers ride the very short yellow bus if they kill objectives, read above.
Farm damage.

Is it really that hard SEA???????

 

Imagine that, If only the majority goes to the forums and or the Discord server, then maybe.. MAYBE everyone will know. 
Sadly everyone still thinks winning is the KEY to it; that why every once in a while during the mode I chat "only XP matters." then the ones who actually knows how FL works
Say "IKR" or "IF only they knew." lol

TX - T57 HT, 113, WZ 111 5A, JgE100, GwE100
Im a Potato, Yes I know that. 


Profanisaurus #7 Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:38 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2017 battles
  • 4,363
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 19 June 2019 - 11:05 PM, said:

I'm an optimist, and drunk .....

 

 

I also think you are wrong. Take B, if you have numbers push on and take E THEN loop back to help another front.
Also an option, take C from start. A couple of meds take the right, no one bails off to support B, get on cap win it before the enemy even wake up.

Ezz #8 Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:57 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • 35,851
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Regardless of the order the real doozy are teams that take all the objectives before you've capped everything. It's basic stuff that some people clearly can't brain.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Conan #9 Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:23 AM

    Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

  • Administrator
  • 10221 battles
  • 2,397
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

I was in a match the other day where we got 1 objective to go with 7 minutes on the clock. The chat called for a farm and we won with 2 minutes remaining. So it kinda worked.

 

Matter of the fact is, some people just don't care :( 


Come Join us on Facebook and Discord

Watch out for my Streams on

Fridays, 1800-2100 UTC+8

 


Ezz #10 Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • 35,851
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Ironically i suspect it's the same sort of people chasing objective kills rather than capping who are the ones who would cap out a pubby game with a 10 tank advantage and plenty of time on the clock.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Sir_Direkin #11 Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:42 AM

    Purveyor of Salt

  • Member
  • 12127 battles
  • 1,316
  • [VERTX] VERTX
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016
Had another game last night where B and E were capped, and objectives taken. The highest rank on our team was lieutenant... sigh.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard


Conan #12 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:41 PM

    Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

  • Administrator
  • 10221 battles
  • 2,397
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-07-2012

View PostSir_Direkin, on 20 June 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Had another game last night where B and E were capped, and objectives taken. The highest rank on our team was lieutenant... sigh.

 

I've done this once with a friend during Episode 3. It was funny... but not fun.

Not sure how much programming it is but maybe objectives being locked until two middle zones are cleared? (Players going in to the objectives zone before that would get artied to death) Maybe?
Because if the objective zone is locked until all three middle zones are capped then everyone will just sit on the last cap zone.

Just throwing it out there.

Come Join us on Facebook and Discord

Watch out for my Streams on

Fridays, 1800-2100 UTC+8

 


Ezz #13 Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:49 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • 35,851
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostConan, on 20 June 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

Just throwing it out there.

 

It doesn't appear that it's something WG feel needs fixing despite it being one of the more talked about issues since episode 1. But gosh did they jump quickly on their bug that allowed people to get a bit of extra prestige via extra spotting.

Edited by Ezz, 20 June 2019 - 12:49 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


CardinalMite #14 Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 28806 battles
  • 1,086
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostConan, on 20 June 2019 - 04:41 AM, said:

 

I've done this once with a friend during Episode 3. It was funny... but not fun.

Not sure how much programming it is but maybe objectives being locked until two middle zones are cleared? (Players going in to the objectives zone before that would get artied to death) Maybe?
Because if the objective zone is locked until all three middle zones are capped then everyone will just sit on the last cap zone.

Just throwing it out there.

That's been talked about several  times in the Frontlines threads and it's a source of some frustration that something like this hasn't been hinted at by WG.


“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

AlexTheKid72 #15 Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21082 battles
  • 85
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017

View PostProfanisaurus, on 20 June 2019 - 10:38 AM, said:

 

I also think you are wrong. Take B, if you have numbers push on and take E THEN loop back to help another front.
Also an option, take C from start. A couple of meds take the right, no one bails off to support B, get on cap win it before the enemy even wake up.

 

Except then the objectives are like the proverbial carrot on a stick. Every attacking game I "argue" with objective killers. Soo glad P7 is finished and I can take a break for 2 months lol.

Also does anyone remember that if a,b and c are taken first, d,e and f are shorter easier caps?

Vindictus_Maximus #16 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4710 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    12-16-2017

The best sequence for capping is B,A,D,E,C,F

 

I got this General Of The Army using this sequence yesterday, as well as another General and two Majors. Just capping following that sequence.

 

  http://oi68.tinypic.com/2vss220.jpg

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4931447#frontline-vindictus_maximus-lorraine_40_t

 

I got a bad spawn attacking C, so missed out on the B capture, but got a nice chunk of capturing the rest of the bases.

 

Don't go C after capturing B, all the defenders on C zone are bored at that stage of the game, and will all turn around and kill you if you come across that bridge, and going to E after capturing B only leads to heartbreak as well.

 

I can supply heaps of General/Major replays of following the B,A,D,E,C,F capture sequence.

 

In defense however, I am count myself fortunate to get captain....


Edited by Vindictus_Maximus, 21 June 2019 - 07:13 AM.


Sir_Direkin #17 Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:55 AM

    Purveyor of Salt

  • Member
  • 12127 battles
  • 1,316
  • [VERTX] VERTX
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 21 June 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

Don't go C after capturing B, all the defenders on C zone are bored at that stage of the game, and will all turn around and kill you if you come across that bridge, and going to E after capturing B only leads to heartbreak as well.

 

B-E cap can work... provided they go for A, D straight after, but B-E can often tempt idiots who think this mode is about winning to go straight for objectives, so yeah...


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard


Ezz #18 Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:00 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • 35,851
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostSir_Direkin, on 21 June 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

 

B-E cap can work... 

... provided your overloaded team thanks to people running over to B from A and C is now up against 3 defenders thanks to all the B defenders running to A or C.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Nikolaevna #19 Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:49 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 16551 battles
  • 257
  • Member since:
    10-01-2012
I'd be happy to ignore objectives if only the enemy team can stay still and let me farm damage off them. But if they're going to be selfish and sidescrape, angle their armor, go hull down, dodge my shells or try to outrun my turret traverse, then I'd rather just farm damage off the objectives instead. At the end of the day, players only care about themselves. No such thing as generosity in this game.

mttspiii #20 Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:37 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • 16,952
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostNikolaevna, on 22 June 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

I'd be happy to ignore objectives if only the enemy team can stay still and let me farm damage off them. But if they're going to be selfish and sidescrape, angle their armor, go hull down, dodge my shells or try to outrun my turret traverse, then I'd rather just farm damage off the objectives instead. At the end of the day, players only care about themselves. No such thing as generosity in this game.

 

You deserve all the battles that destroy all objectives even if there are 9 minutes left.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users