New British LTs discussion

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

Puggsley #481 Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:53 AM

Captain

• 72505 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

lol, you don't even understand the metrics you say prove you are great!

Says it all about you as an individual really. The psychology of someone using the excuse of poor performance in support activities because their of teammates do nothing when they perform these tasks they say they won't perform, because they don't expect their team-mates to support them.

Entering the world of narcissists is always difficult.  

Puggsley #482 Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:57 AM

Captain

• 72505 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Ezz you will note that Vindi doesn't include the stats for his most played UK LT.

I wonder why someone who claims not to care about win rate would do that? Why would he only show some of his UK light tank results?

Though by opening his Jahari window to us, now his dogged holding onto a position which is the opposite to pretty much every notable player makes complete sense. Its the pleasure of being able to despise people which he "knows" he is better than. 

Edited by Puggsley, 05 February 2020 - 08:00 AM.

Ezz #483 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 05 February 2020 - 09:52 AM, said:

Not sure they need nerfs, but seeing you have not played them and a complete ignoramus on the subject, you can be forgiven I guess 

So if an astro physicist hasn't been to space he is an ignoramus too?

Chin up vindi, having skipped the 9 and a grand total of 55 games in the upper tiers, you won't be winning any arguments that way. It's the equivalent of me quoting my k91's 68% WR after 22 battles and proclaiming it the best med. The only thing you've proven is how clueless you are about sample size.

Edited by Ezz, 05 February 2020 - 08:07 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Ezz #484 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:57 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostHexHammer, on 02 July 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

and it will get HEAPS of assist

Had a quick look back thru the thread and found this guy. Claimed to know what he was talking about and the manticore would get heaps of asssist. Yet vindi's is only getting 378 (yes i didn't miss a digit). Clearly something isn't adding up here. Either hex was completely wrong, or vindi is playing it wrong. Not sure which. Or maybe both.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Puggsley #485 Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:23 AM

Captain

• 72505 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

That could be a gold mine of differing opinions you have found there Ezz.

And I bet for each of those opinions there was a vigorous putting down of anyone who dared to disagree.

Profanisaurus #486 Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:57 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Am I doing this right?

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

jumphonner #487 Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:06 AM

First lieutenant

• 58048 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 05 February 2020 - 09:36 AM, said:

You see, I despise my teammates as much, sometimes more, than the enemy team.  For me, they are ALL the enemy, each battle for me is 1vs29 other random people.

And like all games, it is about the score, in this case WN8, WTR, PR. Winrate/Assist does nothing to help my score, so I will continue to ignore it as a factor

Wow, I think we have a winner for the most selfish player on the ASIA server.

You really wonder why he even bothers playing the game in the first place.

I await the obligatory 27 screenshots of my untermenschen game play to prove his point.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

Unmuted for using the W key

Puggsley #488 Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

Captain

• 72505 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Prof, you are following the path to mere goodness, not greatness.

Cut down on that spotting, lose a bit more, everyone knows no-one pays any attention to winning. I'm assuming you had zero damage which is a major hurdle to being purple in a LT. Looks like you may be way to teammate focused to become great.

Sucks to be you, but then in these days of #me+me and #wheresmymirror, it would suck to be you anyway. You are a mere cockroach to be trodden on on the path to Manticore purpleness. The more teammate focused Manticore players out there, the easier it is for those more nuanced players to achieve greatness.  

Ezz #489 Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:20 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I sure hope he's using a net. Hex assured us it was the way to go. Or was it vindi. Can't really recall. Either way, if you are not you definitely should.

CardinalMite #490 Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:41 PM

Captain

• 30746 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 05 February 2020 - 04:20 AM, said:

I sure hope he's using a net. Hex assured us it was the way to go. Or was it vindi. Can't really recall. Either way, if you are not you definitely should.

Make sure you are constantly on the move though for the full effect.

Edited by CardinalMite, 05 February 2020 - 01:41 PM.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Puggsley #491 Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:59 PM

Captain

• 72505 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

I'm going to go full gun handling, vstabs, gld and rammer.

Not even going to bother with camo because who needs it when you are over 445m from the enemy. 

I bet those damn arty will take all the good spots.

CardinalMite #492 Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:51 PM

Captain

• 30746 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostPuggsley, on 05 February 2020 - 05:59 AM, said:

I'm going to go full gun handling, vstabs, gld and rammer.

Not even going to bother with camo because who needs it when you are over 445m from the enemy. 

I bet those damn arty will take all the good spots.

It's only logical that VM did this already. "Making the best of a bad situation...."

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

mttspiii #493 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32703 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 05 February 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

Anyone can go the minutia of sub-stats involving other peoples performances (tanks other people shoot on your behalf, games other people win for you) but damage is the one constant that a player has personal control over.

WTR ignores winrate, and WN8, and Gun marks ignores both winrate and assist.

Damage is where it is at. If i have a choice of capping for the win or killing arty for the loss, I will take the arty hunting every time. Same applies to fapping in a bush or taking a position where I can do damage.  I will take a risk to dump a clip into an enemy tank, but I wont for the sake of spotting so others do damage.

You see, I despise my teammates as much, sometimes more, than the enemy team.  For me, they are ALL the enemy, each battle for me is 1vs29 other random people.

And like all games, it is about the score, in this case WN8, WTR, PR. Winrate/Assist does nothing to help my score, so I will continue to ignore it as a factor

Damage? Hahaha, no. Relegating yourself to a third-line firing position only means your team dies even faster since they are scouted out without your Mantic on counterscouting; thus leaving you vulnerable to a total flank failure.

All that effort, maneuvering, positioning, and waiting for opportunities to sink in 7 shots per battle for an entire game, a tier 8 Skorpion G can do in 6 shots. A Deathbarn only needs 5 shots...with HE. And that's not even 2 clips for a 13 105.

It's easier to leave the damage to the actual damage dealing-tanks and not force the Mantic into a niche it performs poorly in. But eh, if the thrill of a challenge is what keeps you, it's your game. At least you're fine with a few forum flames.

Edited by mttspiii, 05 February 2020 - 08:39 PM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #494 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:45 PM

Captain

• 45866 battles
i was so mad days ago with all the bad mm going on and 279s in the enemy team to "compensate" for my team EXTRA BB tank that i literally said "negative" in chat to a Manticore player who said "help" at the start of the battle (he went to the border of the lake and sat there the whole game without any spotting but thats not the point anyway). I felt bad afterwards. 

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

mttspiii #495 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:49 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32703 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 05 February 2020 - 08:45 PM, said:

i was so mad days ago with all the bad mm going on and 279s in the enemy team to "compensate" for my team EXTRA BB tank that i literally said "negative" in chat to a Manticore player who said "help" at the start of the battle (he went to the border of the lake and sat there the whole game without any spotting but thats not the point anyway). I felt bad afterwards. 

So...did the Mantic get blapped by arty?

NameWasStolenStresslevel #496 Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:52 PM

Captain

• 45866 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 05 February 2020 - 09:49 PM, said:

So...did the Mantic get blapped by arty?

He wasnt spotted the whole game i believe, and despite the fact he sitting in an actual obvious bush to a 2nd or 3rd attempt blind firing, the 2 spg was too busy shooting THE CITY so no time to blind fire a MANTICORE. I think i got a the replay somewhere. ARty was busying shooting tier 10s so why bother shooting or looking for a manticore?

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Ezz #497 Posted 14 March 2020 - 09:03 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
So there's a new Brit lights on the horizon. Qb says it looks pretty awful, but the silly noob doesn't even know the thing's engine hit points yet. It could be broken op for all he knows if it had lots of engine hp.

CardinalMite #498 Posted 14 March 2020 - 10:33 AM

Captain

• 30746 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 14 March 2020 - 01:03 AM, said:

So there's a new Brit lights on the horizon. Qb says it looks pretty awful, but the silly noob doesn't even know the thing's engine hit points yet. It could be broken op for all he knows if it had lots of engine hp.

Totally said nothing about the radio range either. Could be a game changer.

mttspiii #499 Posted 14 March 2020 - 05:51 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32703 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View PostEzz, on 14 March 2020 - 09:03 AM, said:

I'm actually excited for the A46, because it's part of the UK LT line that everyone knows about.

There's a lot of UK LT's apparently, WoT Blitz is releasing its own UK LT line that goes VIII FV301 -> IX Vickers Cruiser -> X Vickers Light 105.

So that means we can actually make two UK LT lines: the rear-turreted one from Setter to Mantic, and the mid-turreted ones from A46 to Vickers.

More importantly, the A46 has a 4-man crew which is perfect for my WWI Lanchester crew

Edited by mttspiii, 14 March 2020 - 06:06 PM.

Genesong #500 Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:02 PM

#GetChieftainaChieftain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15908 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View Postmttspiii, on 14 March 2020 - 09:51 PM, said:

I'm actually excited for the A46, because it's part of the UK LT line that everyone knows about.

There's a lot of UK LT's apparently, WoT Blitz is releasing its own UK LT line that goes VIII FV301 -> IX Vickers Cruiser -> X Vickers Light 105.

More importantly, the A46 has a 4-man crew which is perfect for my WWI Lanchester crew

But does it have a battleship gun. 

signature.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users