15-0 wins 0-15 losses since update

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

neokai #41 Posted Today, 09:40 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41134 battles

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Point in case (idiom) like me to explain it to you Ezz?

The correct expression is "case in point", which your statement is a reflection of - that of a gross misuse of the language. Also in an earlier post you confused usage of an uncountable noun for a case in which a countable noun would be more appropriate, i.e. lesser/fewer expression error.

And please use punctuation properly, that is supposed to be 2 sentences separated by a fullstop. Don't get lazy when you are on the internet pls.

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Account sharing/selling accounts would be against the ToS too ;)

Just to clarify the rules:

• Account sharing is allowed, within limits.
  • Account selling is against the ToS.

Edited by neokai, Today, 09:40 AM.

Spoiler

Profanisaurus #42 Posted Today, 09:48 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View Post_Sammich_, on 15 July 2019 - 01:42 AM, said:

Nevermind, a least I don’t do zero damage in a Progetto when I’m top tier like you did today, so keep up the trash-talk big boy...

oh yeah, your past 7 days according to wotlabs:

71 battles

Avg tier: 3.79

Win rate: 43.66%

What's the world coming to when you talk yourself up after failing to club the AU bots. For shame.

Between Toggles and Mysty this thread has become a specials magnet.

Rocdocta #43 Posted Today, 11:36 AM

Sergeant

• 25949 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 11 July 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

Do not, I repeat DO NOT worry about win rates.

If you want to be like the blue and purple players just play lower tiers like they do. That's all they do, they play low tiers stat pad their ways up to looking good then play tier 10 then can't hit shit. lol

Just have fun, WN8 really is a joke. Even me as bad as I am would murder most blues and purples. :)

This. Totally this. I ignore win rate. Its a game so have fun. Any rating mechanic can be easily abused ie just play low tiers in powerful tanks highly trained crews throwing gold ammo. Or just play the FOTM OP premium tank. For me, i play new lines in new tanks that are really bad. I have done all the IS7 etc ages ago so now i am in the 2nd and 3rd rate stuff. When you see players in lights hiding behind the arty and refusing to spot and them having higher WN8 than you well then why bother comparing yourself to them? 

It like people that defend using gold because they cant understand the idea of flanking or rushing an isolated opponent....but what do you mean i cant pen a super heavy from the front with my medium? i needz gold skillz.

Its a fun game, you get zero life benefits from playing it. Stop trying to nerd one up on others.

Rocdocta #44 Posted Today, 11:39 AM

Sergeant

• 25949 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View PostDieselnuts, on 12 July 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

WN8 is mostly irrelevant, but win rate is not. It's the only stat that really means anything.

Nah it can and is easily be easily abused by farming low tiers or using only OP tanks. Win rate means nothing. Otherrwise if you only used the churchill gun carrier your win rate should remain the same i suppose. 

Profanisaurus #45 Posted Today, 11:58 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I heard the whoosh from that one here, even though I am thousands of kilometers from the server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Ezz