Jump to content


15-0 wins 0-15 losses since update


  • Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

mttspiii #21 Posted 12 July 2019 - 04:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32022 battles
  • 17,063
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostSevatar_, on 12 July 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

 

I don't know about that. His damage average is basically the same damage on his TOG and T34. 

 

Uh oh, TOG nerf and T-34 buff incoming...

 

Also, mystolin, you haven't played the more popular online games recently? Animals, animals everywhere... humans are just a variety of animal after all.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Mystolin #22 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1777 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    10-18-2016

View Postmttspiii, on 12 July 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

 

Uh oh, TOG nerf and T-34 buff incoming...

 

Also, mystolin, you haven't played the more popular online games recently? Animals, animals everywhere... humans are just a variety of animal after all.

Yeah, it's a bit  too much to use 'Animal', my cat can play better than them.

Let's called these players are 'Insect' instead?


Edited by Mystolin, 12 July 2019 - 05:16 PM.


mttspiii #23 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32022 battles
  • 17,063
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012
^tomato is a perfectly usable word. Ever seen a tomato play a videogame?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Ezz #24 Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:33 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69271 battles
  • 36,230
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Slug or worm perhaps?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Dieselnuts #25 Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 14144 battles
  • 219
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    12-16-2015

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 11 July 2019 - 06:46 PM, said:

Do not, I repeat DO NOT worry about win rates.

 

If you want to be like the blue and purple players just play lower tiers like they do. That's all they do, they play low tiers stat pad their ways up to looking good then play tier 10 then can't hit shit. lol

 

Just have fun, WN8 really is a joke. Even me as bad as I am would murder most blues and purples. :)

 

WN8 is mostly irrelevant, but win rate is not. It's the only stat that really means anything.



Mystolin #26 Posted 13 July 2019 - 03:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1777 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    10-18-2016

View PostMystolin, on 12 July 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

Yeah, it's a bit  too much to use 'Animal', my cat can play better than them.

Let's called these players are 'Insect' instead?

Tomato is good for your health, these animals is nothing good for game excepted to be juiced by WG, but so sad they even cant realized.

AFK are purnished for nothing, stupid animals never know what to do even with 100k game are free to ruined other players by their stupidity, idiot newbie play with tier 8 pre know nothing than slapping money to WG face... and now new kind of animal, create by brilliant WG : suicide wheelies...

So sad but the only word suit with them is animal.

 

 


Edited by Mystolin, 13 July 2019 - 03:48 PM.


PleaseDontPushMyTOG #27 Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostProfanisaurus, on 12 July 2019 - 05:27 AM, said:

 

I've seen you play and I'm 100% confident in saying that is not true. You can't even Murder greens in tier 2.

Now come on little boy, when you get to play with the big boys in tier 10 then you can talk. Tier 5's are for the little boys.

 

View Post_Sammich_, on 12 July 2019 - 06:18 AM, said:

Sick burn bro!

As for you little man, one tier 10 game lately? It's OK you keep stat padding those blues. ;)

 

 


 
 

 

 

PleaseDontPushMyTOG #28 Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:51 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostMystolin, on 13 July 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

Tomato is good for your health, these animals is nothing good for game excepted to be juiced by WG, but so sad they even cant realized.

AFK are purnished for nothing, stupid animals never know what to do even with 100k game are free to ruined other players by their stupidity, idiot newbie play with tier 8 pre know nothing than slapping money to WG face... and now new kind of animal, create by brilliant WG : suicide wheelies...

So sad but the only word suit with them is animal.

 

 

Now you little man, when you learn to speak English and not use a re-roll account then you can talk. ;)

 

Then again it is just a game, if people worried more about furthering their education and less about a WN8 we might just have less .....morons in this world. :D


Edited by PleaseDontPushMyTOG, 14 July 2019 - 05:07 PM.

 
 

 

 

Ezz #29 Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:55 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69271 battles
  • 36,230
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

Now you little man, when you lean to speak English and not use a re-roll account then you can talk. ;)

I not leaned to [edited] England ethere. 

 

Did you ever consider that attempting to belittle anyone you don't agree may undermine any hope you had of people not laughing at you?


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


PleaseDontPushMyTOG #30 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:12 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostEzz, on 14 July 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

I not leaned to [edited] England ethere. 

 

Did you ever consider that attempting to belittle anyone you don't agree may undermine any hope you had of people not laughing at you?

Ah yes, another of my little 'problems' typing too quick and missing an 'R'

 

Did you mean belittling like the blues and purples do when players come here and they give them shit because they are 'tomato's'?

 

When the stat padding blues and purples get off their high horses because they think their god almighty at....a game then maybe I will worry, or better yet, if they actually contribute to the actual world we live in and not a game then I might give a shit. ;)

 

Gaming mentality 101, I have a better KDR, stats, blah blah blah so I'm better than everyone else, end of the day it's a game.

 

Now if someone here told me they had successfully removed 1000 tumours from children, THAT would impress me and they would be my idol. ;)


Edited by PleaseDontPushMyTOG, 14 July 2019 - 05:20 PM.

 
 

 

 

Ezz #31 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:34 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69271 battles
  • 36,230
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
*they're

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Profanisaurus #32 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:45 PM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2017 battles
  • 4,452
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Now you little man, when you learn to speak English and not use a re-roll account then you can talk. ;)

 

It's not a reroll account. it's a reset account. My recollection is that he used to bot alot, or the previous owner did.
 

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

Now come on little boy, when you get to play with the big boys in tier 10 then you can talk. Tier 5's are for the little boys.

 

You banter at the same level as your T-60. One shot a game.

 

 


Edited by Profanisaurus, 14 July 2019 - 05:48 PM.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

PleaseDontPushMyTOG #33 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:50 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostEzz, on 14 July 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

*they're

Point in case (idiom) like me to explain it to you Ezz?


 
 

 

 

PleaseDontPushMyTOG #34 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostProfanisaurus, on 14 July 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

It's not a reroll account. it's a reset account. My recollection is that he used to bot alot, or the previous owner did.
 

 

You banter at the same level as your T-60. One shot a game.

 

 

Account sharing/selling accounts would be against the ToS too ;)


 
 

 

 

PleaseDontPushMyTOG #35 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:57 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 9169 battles
  • 406
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

View PostProfanisaurus, on 14 July 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

It's not a reroll account. it's a reset account. My recollection is that he used to bot alot, or the previous owner did.
 

 

You banter at the same level as your T-60. One shot a game.

 

 

It's OK to play just Tier 5/6 it makes you feel good. ;)


 
 

 

 

Mystolin #36 Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1777 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    10-18-2016

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

It's OK to play just Tier 5/6 it makes you feel good. ;)

What i said hurt u but it's ur true nature in this game, learn to play first then, come here to talk. B/c no one hear u when u are shit.

And English is not my native, but even so I can play this game, not like some shit... ;-)


Edited by Mystolin, 14 July 2019 - 06:19 PM.


Mystolin #37 Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1777 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    10-18-2016

Profanisaurus, on 14 July 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

It's not a reroll account. it's a reset account. My recollection is that he used to bot alot, or the previous owner did.
 

 

You banter at the same level as your T-60. One shot a game.

 

 

Whatever, i did much better than u, maybe u can try stop sitting around here and start to play more to improve ur skill, or talking about shit is what u live for?

 


Edited by Mystolin, 14 July 2019 - 06:15 PM.


_Sammich_ #38 Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:41 PM

    Goes beach on Overlord

  • Member
  • 35250 battles
  • 2,536
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

Now come on little boy, when you get to play with the big boys in tier 10 then you can talk. Tier 5's are for the little boys.

 

As for you little man, one tier 10 game lately? It's OK you keep stat padding those blues. ;)

 

 

Oh, we have a stalker 


Edited by _Sammich_, 14 July 2019 - 09:44 PM.

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

_Sammich_ #39 Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:42 PM

    Goes beach on Overlord

  • Member
  • 35250 battles
  • 2,536
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

Nevermind, a least I don’t do zero damage in a Progetto when I’m top tier like you did today, so keep up the trash-talk big boy...

 

oh yeah, your past 7 days according to wotlabs:

 

71 battles

Avg tier: 3.79

Win rate: 43.66%

 


Edited by _Sammich_, 14 July 2019 - 10:01 PM.

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

mttspiii #40 Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:23 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32022 battles
  • 17,063
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Point in case (idiom) like me to explain it to you Ezz?

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

Account sharing/selling accounts would be against the ToS too ;)

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View PostPleaseDontPushMyTOG, on 14 July 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

It's OK to play just Tier 5/6 it makes you feel good. ;)

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View PostMystolin, on 14 July 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

What i said hurt u but it's ur true nature in this game, learn to play first then, come here to talk. B/c no one hear u when u are shit.

And English is not my native, but even so I can play this game, not like some shit... ;-)

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View PostMystolin, on 14 July 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Whatever, i did much better than u, maybe u can try stop sitting around here and start to play more to improve ur skill, or talking about shit is what u live for?

 

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View Post_Sammich_, on 14 July 2019 - 09:41 PM, said:

Oh, we have a stalker 

MultiQuote is a wonderful thing.

 

View Post_Sammich_, on 14 July 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

Nevermind, a least I don’t do zero damage in a Progetto when I’m top tier like you did today, so keep up the trash-talk big boy...

 

oh yeah, your past 7 days according to wotlabs:

 

71 battles

Avg tier: 3.79

Win rate: 43.66%

 

MultiQuote is a wonderfu...wait PBKAC don't MultiQuote anymore?


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users