15-0 wins 0-15 losses since update

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #61 Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:32 PM

Captain

• 43346 battles

lol is this little sparks exchange just a little staging done by one person using 2 accounts to argue against each other to keep the forum a bit more "alive"?? This is very entertaint though :popcorn:

okay so far the fight is 14-14 i would say, both have beaten one another a little bit. But this is a 15-0 thread so i am still waiting for one of you "carry" this discussion to victory although victory is boring when all i really want to see is the fight and "damage farming" from both of u

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 17 July 2019 - 07:34 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Profanisaurus #62 Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

So little self-awareness. You rerolled. Your stats mean nothing.

All it is a chance for you to stroke yourself. Everyone who knows anything about the game is laughing at you.

42% IS-7 players have no opinion rights

Edited by Profanisaurus, 17 July 2019 - 07:40 PM.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

Mystolin #63 Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:20 AM

Corporal

• 1777 battles

View PostProfanisaurus, on 17 July 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

So little self-awareness. You rerolled. Your stats mean nothing.

All it is a chance for you to stroke yourself. Everyone who knows anything about the game is laughing at you.

42% IS-7 players have no opinion rights

Look at your stat again... ;-) wonder why u have any better acc but dont borrow a good one to show

Edited by Mystolin, 18 July 2019 - 01:29 AM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #64 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:55 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

Talking about two accounts, have anyone seen Puggley? did he just stop playing or he is using some alt in the forums? Just curiosity.  

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Ezz #65 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:58 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69301 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Last I heard puggs was busy sea kayaking around the traps. Not sure if that includes much tanking.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #66 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:22 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

View PostEzz, on 18 July 2019 - 07:58 AM, said:

Last I heard puggs was busy sea kayaking around the traps. Not sure if that includes much tanking.

Wow thats cool and much more salty than WoT i see. When u mentioned "busy sea kayaking around the traps" i had a reflex thinking that you were trying to imply he is playing world of ships haha. So much nature around there i guess! must be refreshing...

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

jumphonner #67 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

First lieutenant

• 56147 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 18 July 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

Wow thats cool and much more salty than WoT i see. When u mentioned "busy sea kayaking around the traps" i had a reflex thinking that you were trying to imply he is playing world of ships haha. So much nature around there i guess! must be refreshing...

Nah, actually sea kayaking. He managed to video some whales frolicking off Newcastle area that went viral. He played a few games in the recent campaign.

BOT

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

As seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

Skrublord!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #68 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:46 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

View Postjumphonner, on 18 July 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

Nah, actually sea kayaking. He managed to video some whales frolicking off Newcastle area that went viral. He played a few games in the recent campaign.

Yep it was just a reflex thinking.. But wow thats double cool.. He video taped some whales wow, please can i get the link for the videos?? i have only seen whales once in my life (as far as i can remember), and it was dead unfortunaly... Ah Australia and the surrounding area are known for its intact nature. Havent heard about shark atacks recently on cables, but heard about hurricanes alot in our side of the sea (asia pacific), in a kayak must be more of an adventure then a conventional boat right (i am just guessing here), cool that must be truly refreshing thing to do.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 18 July 2019 - 07:56 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

jumphonner #69 Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:12 AM

First lieutenant

• 56147 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 18 July 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

Yep it was just a reflex thinking.. But wow thats double cool.. He video taped some whales wow, please can i get the link for the videos?? i have only seen whales once in my life (as far as i can remember), and it was dead unfortunaly... Ah Australia and the surrounding area are known for its intact nature. Havent heard about shark atacks recently on cables, but heard about hurricanes alot in our side of the sea (asia pacific), in a kayak must be more of an adventure then a conventional boat right (i am just guessing here), cool that must be truly refreshing thing to do.

PM sent

BOT

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

As seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

Skrublord!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #70 Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:21 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

View Postjumphonner, on 18 July 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

PM sent

i watched the video, amazing, thx.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Vapourizor #71 Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:17 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 50119 battles

Wow all this toxicity... reflects the current real world culture of "blame everyone but myself" ... if you want to be good at something takes about 10,000 hours of practice and hard work. And sometimes we never make it... why because we all suck at many things.. we all played soccer or rugby  how many made it in the profession... how many make it as a doctor or as a scientist... 

This is a computer game and because of perceived cheating, toxicity, etcetera  WG can't get into the E-sports arena so you are unlikely ever to make living at it...  That is the fault of the player base.

Your opinions about my bad play are irrelevant since I don't care what your win rate is or your WN8. I do care about winning and I try to win... sometimes I suck... but I just enjoy playing different tanks.. Remember outside  of WOT no one knows who you are or cares if you are purple or red.  The only useful mods are those that work in the garage... if you have XVM you will let your mind be coloured literally with negative thoughts... turn it off... don't troll or bully people... Trolls can have high WN8 too... 

One thing is for sure: it is a rare person who plays to lose... all you can do is try your best.. play to your strengths not other peoples  weakness... enjoy the challenge. 

My challenge is to have all tanks above tier 6 with good crews and >50% win rate ...

You don't have to like that...  you can whine about my stats... I don't care that is not my challenge... 

Bottom Line MYOB I am here to play for me NOT you!!!

Edited by Vapourizor, 18 July 2019 - 03:22 PM.

Ezz #72 Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:36 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 69301 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Side note, but things built into the game such as the maps, the laughable balance, rng and how dull it is to watch is what killed esports. By and large the players loved the idea of what esports could do for the game but wg's refusal to fix their game ensured that potential was never realised.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

neokai #73 Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles

Just a random note, some of the barbs thrown here by either side are cutting a bit close to the incivility limit, so please tone it down a bit.

~neokai

Spoiler

NameWasStolenStresslevel #74 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:20 PM

Captain

• 43346 battles

View PostEzz, on 18 July 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

Side note, but things built into the game such as the maps, the laughable balance, rng and how dull it is to watch is what killed esports. By and large the players loved the idea of what esports could do for the game but wg's refusal to fix their game ensured that potential was never realised.

i also dislike E-sports streamed on twicht because of the incredible lack of interation of the cast with the comunity or the viewers. They could at least read out some comments at the end of the stream, answer some questions, interact more with us you know. Agree totally about the maps, the only best maps i know that have tons of engagements oportunities (and are not tunnel maps like arfield), are maps such as Ensk, River crossing, malinovka and even himesdolf is good (but could be better if they add one more engagement route (some will argue it will make this map op) ).

(see bellow the maps i get along well the most but are not necessarily interesting or challenging to play, if i scroll down more the list have some terribad maps, out of 900 battles, and airfield most of the time blocked from rotation)

I also feel they should make more skills/perks and equippents or consumables. Just to add more variety to E-sports since everyone almost always pick the same skills and equippements changing only slightly depending on tank class (ie LT and HT usually have the biggest difference in bettween them) making this so predictable and with no diversity and creativity at all... 

But RNG i like the way it is. Could add some equippement type to reduce or increase it though. Thats just my opinion, more variety options, more diversity game play, more choices to make every player unique and not so predictable...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 18 July 2019 - 07:16 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #75 Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:06 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 69301 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Vents do reduce rng, but sadly by a near imperceptible amount, and only on accuracy, not damage or pen.

FramFramson #76 Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:28 AM

Major

• 45041 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
They don't need to add new equipment. Just buff some of the existing useless/underpowered ones so as to add more meaningful choices.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #77 Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:27 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 19 July 2019 - 03:28 AM, said:

They don't need to add new equipment. Just buff some of the existing useless/underpowered ones so as to add more meaningful choices.

ok then!! as you wish!! Improve some of the equippemnts u are talking about (i see no problem with that). But still there is a large niche to be filled with a lots of equippments I can think of, i can give lots of examples but i would rather make a separate thread about it which i wont. There is need for more equippments, more consumables types, more crew skills/perks to make every game and every player more unique, more challenging...

Everyone is using the same things these days, and if you are not using the same thing the good players are using, you are very likely to be using the wrong thing or the less optimal thing to make your tank as much competitive/fun as possible. Thats my point. You have a maximum of 2 choices of crew and equippment style in every tank, but most of the time is actually only 1 choice. No variety at all imo.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 19 July 2019 - 05:18 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

mttspiii #78 Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:53 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32073 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

^ I imagine a "Politburo/Industrial Connections" perk for the Commander, giving him/her access to more reliable ammo sources, to reduce shell RNG.

Also, the thing is that there are no equipment / perks with both upsides & downsides (apart from weight). Like, say:

- Rubberized Roadwheels:   to increase on-move camo but reduce track durability. 

- Improvised Muzzle Brakes:    to decrease post-firing dispersion but reduce firing camo (really useful for Churchills, not so much for Skorps)

- Unsafe Stowage:   to increase firing rate, but every shot fired reduces the moduleHP of the Ammo Rack

- Removed Speed Guv'nah:    for UK tanks, that actually increase the top speed of the tanks

- Haphazardly-Placed Consumables:    to reduce Consumable cooldown, but decreases crew ability because they keep hitting their heads and knees on the First Aid Kit

- Combat Drugs:   Basically Removed Speed Governor but for crewmen. Overusing it regularly leads to multi-crew deaths

- Stiffened Gun Laying:   EGLD fights back: significantly decreased aim time, but increased gun bloom

- Modified Rammer:   Reduces reload speed significantly, but decreases crew skills from all the combustion gases leaking into the turret

- Dazzle Camouflage:   Increases moving camo, decreases standing camo. Basically wheelie paint job.

- Inspiring Paint Job:   Reduces camo, increases crew skills. Special ability for reskinned tanks like Defender, STG, Patriot, Liberte, Schwarzpanzer 58.

- Ugly Paint Job:   A paint job so bland it doesn't really register at first, thus increasing camo; but also makes its own crew sad, thus decreasing their crew skills. Default for the AMX 13 57GF.

A little creativity goes a long way. But of course, this has already been done a long time ago (there were "make new perks" contests from way back), and WG being WG means it will take a similarly long time to be implemented.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #79 Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:47 AM

Captain

• 43346 battles

The equippements/skills with downsides was something I was thinking about some time ago!!

There could be more diverse crew skill/perks though. Separated by 4 types: Commom Perk, Commom Skill, Upgradable Perk, Upgradable skill.

A level system for each skill/perk would make every tank crew more unique. You may choose to keep improving each selected skill through a leveling system. For example Situational Awareness Skill level 1, 2, 3, each level there is an improvement being made to the Situational Awareness skill (ie +5% bonus to Situational Awareness per level), but that wouldnt be OP because there is a big downside already, in order to get to tier 3 situational awareness, you would require to get the same amount of XP you would need to get any 3rd skill/perk, its like training the same skill/perk 3 times to make it better.

• Bring in the possibility of leveling up certain skills (from level 1 to level 3). Each level would spend the same amount of XP that training every skill individually takes. For example 6th Sense cannot be leveled up and remain the same as now (commom perk type) since there is already directive that provide a more than decent bonus to it. Camouflage Skill though could be a level system (upgradable skill type) gaining 5% camo bonus per level (level 1-3);

• Bring in Nation Specific Crew Skills/Perks. One example would be a skill called "Day 1 Veteran", can be trained only by american crews, decreases the chances of the crew member who has this perk trained to 100% to be critically damaged. Chance of 15-25% decrease;

• Read mttspii, he has some good ideas of perk names and its implementations (I already + his post), plus he is better than me at choosing the skill/perks names or how should they be called;

• Also add perks/skills that brings downsides too, although perks and skills already have the downside of having to be trained therefore taking the xp required for it, which in turn is a resource that could be used to train a different skill/perk;

• Bring in perks that improve individual crew members skill level. For example, a perk called "War Veteran" that improve commander skills by 3-5%. Or a gunner that can train the perk "Stress Resistent Marksmanship", improving its skill by also 3-5%;

Equippments would be easy to balance, certain things like lets name it "Extra Armor Plates" would occupy one slot of Equippment and certain tanks wouldnt be able to equip it just like happens to vents in open turret tanks for example. And as a downside it would increase terrain resistance and huge weight added to tank. Could provide some 5-10% armor bonus, it looks small i know, but remember RNG is real and on the long run you would be bouncing alot, specialyl when angling.

• One Equippment i think is also needed is called "Extra Baggage Room", which enable the tank equipped with this Equippment to use one more Consumable. Meaning you now can easily carry 2 repair kits, one medkit, and still be able to use fire extiguer or food.

More Consumables  types also would be easy to balance.

• For example a Consumable called "Trained Pigeons".  This consumable release trained pigeons from your tank to find and SPOT artilery after you get hit or splashed by the same SPG more than 2-4 times (debatable) and on the plus side it would prevent arty focus on individual players, completly finally balancing arty for real... LOL it would be the most purchased consumable. Plus they could even add the animation of the Pigeons leaving/returning to the tank although it can only be used to find one arty before consuming the consumable. The idea is that the trained pigeons will sniff the smell of powder all the way back to where it came from and then radio operator or commander will be able to see where the pigeons are flocking/flying over in circles giving them the exact location where arty is..

Spoiler

Please WG talk to the russians about our Asian Pacific comunity suggestions!! lets make this game good again!!!

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 20 July 2019 - 12:41 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

philrsmith #80 Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:34 AM

Corporal

• 33234 battles
We need a new command tank class to buffed all the snitzels so they dont take 1 for the team :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users