the update that will disable friendly fire

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

S3mbr3ak3R #1 Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:24 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 26021 battles

I would like to suggest how to keep the friendly fire in the game as to stop the possible abuse of disabled friendly fire.And this is my "formula":

friend---friend---enemy

What is not a friendly fire? My suggestion is this: Think about this a shell that has a built-in Identification-Friend-from-Foe transponder.

You will highlight the enemy tank with your gun marker for atleast 2 seconds, this shows that you are targeting an enemy vehicle for the system for the shell you will about to fire. The moment when the shell leaves the barrel the shell will automatically sends out "IFF signals" to the enemy tank and the "signal" will "bounce back" to the shell constant rate, if a friendly tank appears during the shell's flight path the IFF signal of the shell being send out will reflect a false reading because the signal is reflected becomes a "friendly" signal. This will not damage the friendly tank.

Edited by S3mbr3ak3R, 12 July 2019 - 08:38 AM.

Ket101 #2 Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:08 PM

Corporal

• 19442 battles
How many people snapshot during any one match?  That's how badly this would fail.

_Sp4rtacus_ #3 Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:45 PM

Sergeant

• 4640 battles

If their going to disable friendly fire they should implement a vote (Kick) service for abuse ? F1 Vote to kick F2 vote no .

In other games most ppl wont vote to kick unless they know a person is a nuisance .

In saying that disabling friendly fire (They will waste ammo/credits) Would that matter for trolls who

just wanna get in your face to interrupt your gameplay ?

DONT DISABLE FRIENDLY FIRE as people will use it to ruin the game . sigh .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users