Campaign on Australia Server should be closed !

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Saffelicious #21 Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:35 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostRainbowAssassin, on 15 July 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

Yes, 200 ping is perfectly fine. Its not a FPS... its a tank game lol.

Well sure, it does not affect you aaas much as an FPS shooter where 1 HS and your dead. 

And for pubbies sure you can get away with it.

But when you play against equally skilled or better players in organized gameplay its a nightmare .

Especially in tanks with high aim time. 

Edited by Saffelicious, 15 July 2019 - 11:36 AM.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

crazib #22 Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:06 PM

Captain

• 62404 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

i used to diss off playing ANZ server because it was constant 250ms and lag spikes. But after i used mudfish, my ping went down to a constant 100-110ms which is actually playable. I paid 3USD for a subscription and it actually lasts for months.

played several games on ANZ to see whether 100ms actually affected my aim and leading of shots, surprisingly no, as there was no lag spikes which actually played a major role of making games playable. 

If you want to see how a player actually play with 250ms watch barks_internally, he is an Aussie streamer that plays from NA server.

Edited by ZULUL_Warrior, 15 July 2019 - 12:07 PM.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

pr154 #23 Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:10 PM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 25210 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Looking at the end-of-season ladder, I only see:

One substantially ANZ-based clan in the Top-20

Two substantially ANZ-based clans in the Top-30

Five substantially ANZ-based clans in the Top-40

Seven substantially ANZ-based clans in the Top-50

On the evidence I don't see our HK partners being that heavily disadvantaged by ANZ-based Fame Farmers

Edited by pr154, 15 July 2019 - 12:11 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users