Clan Wars - Feedback

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

All_Deaths_Matter #41 Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:00 AM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
Pity is not personal. It's a sign of compassion for those who are making fools of themselves in public. We're all trying to help, mate.

Twit_ #42 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

69 Recognized

• 19671 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostHoPeY_, on 20 July 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Check your log. Seems any involved got 4K. Good for some clans that normally are bottom dwellers, not so good for the big clans.

Looks like 4k to me!

As for SUPER getting large amounts of points, it can be due to a multitude of factors including clan fame multiplier and games that were being played while the server crashed. I don't care enough about what smaller clans do with their fame points so that's all I can say for them.

Block Quote

Seems any involved got 4K

So by that logic everyone got 4k (including SABRE) and all you have is a super-sized chip on your shoulder! :ohmy:

**Edit: also with your point about SUPER not bidding for advanced front games, that's not accurate since bids for the advanced front auctions are not shown until the bids are successful. So if a clan bid for advanced games, their clan fame is shown as affected on the leaderboard, but the unsuccessful bid isn't shown and when the turn ends the fame points in the bid returns to the clan. In this case the server crashed before the failed bids were given back to the clans. So it probably looked like super had 1k fame always when that was just temporary state until the turn would have ended.

If you have questions on how clan fame points were distributed, don't whine on the forums about it and talk to either Mobius or Matteo. I also note that when your clan reps raised this on the ANZ/EN Clan wars discord they used it to argue that everyone should be given reward tanks from participating in the event.

yikes bro

Edited by Twit_, 21 July 2019 - 05:17 PM.

The mindset you need to improve

WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVEN WHEN YOU OF IN THE COLD FOOD OF OUT HOT EAT THE FOOD 

HoPeY_ #43 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:34 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

View PostTwit_, on 21 July 2019 - 05:10 PM, said:

Looks like 4k to me!

As for SUPER getting large amounts of points, it can be due to a multitude of factors including clan fame multiplier and games that were being played while the server crashed. I don't care enough about what smaller clans do with their fame points so that's all I can say for them.

Just watched most jump by around 4K and had it confirmed by 1 clan.

So by that logic everyone got 4k (including SABRE) and all you have is a super-sized chip on your shoulder! :ohmy:

No Sabre got nothing as we were not active that hour.

**Edit: also with your point about SUPER not bidding for advanced front games, that's not accurate since bids for the advanced front auctions are not shown until the bids are successful. So if a clan bid for advanced games, their clan fame is shown as affected on the leaderboard, but the unsuccessful bid isn't shown and when the turn ends the fame points in the bid returns to the clan. In this case the server crashed before the failed bids were given back to the clans. So it probably looked like super had 1k fame always when that was just temporary state until the turn would have ended.

I'd bet they never tried once. They weren't that active.

If you have questions on how clan fame points were distributed, don't whine on the forums about it and talk to either Mobius or Matteo. I also note that when your clan reps raised this on the ANZ/EN Clan wars discord they used it to argue that everyone should be given reward tanks from participating in the event.

Not whining, discussing.

yikes bro

Anyway I'm over it, nothings changing anyway. GG. On to the next event.

Edited by HoPeY_, 21 July 2019 - 06:07 PM.

Twit_ #44 Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:53 PM

69 Recognized

• 19671 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

Block Quote

Just watched most jump by around 4K and had it confirmed by 1 clan.

Cool, but you would need super to screenshot that otherwise its just a guess. So saying that every clan got around 4k is a dumb thing to say as it would mean that super benefits the same amount as the next clan (which isn't true since I provided our screenshot which shows its not 4k. Its dependant on what each clan bids and plays).

Block Quote

I'd bet they never tried once. They weren't that active.

So you don't know about SUPER and just making assumptions. If you want to make some cr/d the threads are there waiting. Until then don't be spreading misinformation on the forums :)  And there shouldn't be any questions left then.

Block Quote

Not whining, discussing.

Guess when it's you it can always be difficult differentiating. :D

HoPeY_ #45 Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX
Whatever, move on.

All_Deaths_Matter #46 Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:32 PM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

Note how he runs and hides every time someone counters his delusional nonsense. 

He started by accusing SUPER of getting free fame points in this thread - http://forum.worldof...ation-to-clans/

The edited stuff is where he has been told to remove the specific information SOMECLAN was SUPER originally, to which everyone who read it can testify.

I was told that someone was jealousy crying about SUPER in the forums and that it might be worth a laugh. So, I responded and educated him, with the result that his Commander sent me an apology. During the posts, Hopey sent me abusive PMs in game, and even messages here.

In the end he edited all his posts to dots, and asked a moderator to close it. His own thread. 

Then I noticed the strange applications to my clan. And it has now been confirmed  that Cadens and Hopey are one and the same player, and this means that the repercussions for fairness are as I previously stated.  

The fact that he is still going on about the original point, after censoring himself and requesting the end of his own thread, should be proof enough to his mindset; the fact that he is now obsessed not only with me, but with my clan, to the extent that he will try to enter it with 4 of his own alt accounts, is beyond any possible limit of normal or accepted human behavior.

He has been told so many times by many different people that if your clan didn't set games, you don't get any compensation, but you can see that this is not the real issue any more, if it ever really was. 

We just want a quiet life in my clan. We love the game and we very much respect our friendly rivals. We love to make friends but have no interest at all in the internals of other clans. We had a great time last season. We played with some of our team who couldn't afford gold, we took tier 9s sometimes, and me with my one tier X tank. But we did much better than we thought we would, we won a few games we shouldn't have maybe, and we don't go crowing anywhere about who we beat or even how sometimes maybe it was not too difficult.
So, I'm going to try to end it here. The fact that he is running so many alt accounts is not up to me to judge, and if he will just leave us alone, I will not be required to retaliate any more.

Best wishes everyone.

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 22 July 2019 - 01:32 PM.

HoPeY_ #47 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:48 AM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 21 July 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Note how he runs and hides every time someone counters his delusional nonsense. 

He started by accusing SUPER of getting free fame points in this thread - http://forum.worldof...ation-to-clans/

The edited stuff is where he has been told to remove the specific information SOMECLAN was SUPER originally, to which everyone who read it can testify.

I was told that someone was jealousy crying about SUPER in the forums and that it might be worth a laugh. So, I responded and educated him, with the result that his Commander sent me an apology. During the posts, Hopey sent me abusive PMs in game, and

even messages here.

In the end he edited all his posts to dots, and asked a moderator to close it. His own thread. 

Then I noticed the strange applications to my clan. And it has now been confirmed  that Cadens and Hopey are one and the same player, and this means that the repercussions for fairness are as I previously stated.  

The fact that he is still going on about the original point, after censoring himself and requesting the end of his own thread, should be proof enough to his mindset; the fact that he is now obsessed not only with me, but with my clan, to the extent that he will try to enter it with 4 of his own alt accounts, is beyond any possible limit of normal or accepted human behavior.

He has been told so many times by many different people that if your clan didn't set games, you don't get any compensation, but you can see that this is not the real issue any more, if it ever really was. 

We just want a quiet life in my clan. We love the game and we very much respect our friendly rivals. We love to make friends but have no interest at all in the internals of other clans. We had a great time last season. We played with some of our team who couldn't afford gold, we took tier 9s sometimes, and me with my one tier X tank. But we did much better than we thought we would, we won a few games we shouldn't have maybe, and we don't go crowing anywhere about who we beat or even how sometimes maybe it was not too difficult.
So, I'm going to try to end it here. The fact that he is running so many alt accounts is not up to me to judge, and if he will just leave us alone, I will not be required to retaliate any more.

Best wishes everyone.

You have issues.... Just move on. Let it go...

All_Deaths_Matter #48 Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:29 PM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

I will let it go once all the cheaters, liars and fakes have been called out and exposed for what they really are.

I certainly won't move on at your pitiful excuse for a command lol. Now you're desperately hoping I will stop, but it's too much fun for me to see you panic in the headlights. :-)

- How many CW games did you play on multiple accounts this season? -

Your ex-Commander has already confirmed to me that you run two accounts in the same clan. 

You have A LOT or ex-clans don't you?! :-)

So is this Cadens we are listening to?

Or ToldYa, or Salty_Ravioli (did you delete that one with its 0 games and pay-to-win tanks already bought?), or is this one of the others you still have in SABRE against their knowledge?

Did I not tell you kindly and clearly to stop? Why would I stop now when it is becoming so fruitful and so much fun?

Does it make you feel real, to trick your own team? 

Does it make you feel smart to pull the wool over your own clan's eyes and then subject them to such unpleasant scrutiny from outside?

Are you going to start turning all your posts into dots again, you poor excuse for an officer?

Don't bother, I still have pics. :-)

HoPeY_ #49 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:19 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

LOL, Do you see dead people? Was 9/11 all CIA? You are a classic :)

All_Deaths_Matter #50 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

Yes, ignore the questions. Post more irrelevant nonsense about me, instead of answering the clear questions.

Add to the suspicion instead of putting it to rest immediately, as you could, if you were innocent of my claims. :-)

Over to you, Cadens.

HoPeY_ #51 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:32 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 22 July 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

Yes, ignore the questions. Post more irrelevant nonsense about me, instead of answering the clear questions.

Add to the suspicion instead of putting it to rest immediately, as you could, if you were innocent of my claims. :-)

Over to you, Cadens.

Reminds me of what you did. A simple screenshot of the Campaign night in question and you wouldn't still be carrying on :)

All_Deaths_Matter #52 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

You are simply unable to have any kind of contact without mindlessly rabbiting other's words, are you.

It's really quite fascinating. Every thing I say, you deflect by repeating my own words back at me, but dumbed down for lack of clarity. 

I accuse you of cheating in Clan Wars and you start making up nonsense about some delusion that I don't even bother to read any more. 

As screenshot of what now? Isn't this a week old already but you are still here whining on about your own lack of intelligence and the clear fact you live in a twisted fantasy reality that no one else can share. Ha ha. Why the hell would I give anything to you, save the spit from my boot and the disrespect you subconsciously crave, along with some direct advice on how you can fix your life? No screen shots of reality are ever going to dent your delusion, even the fact of CHEATING in CLAN WARS will get ignored out of terror for the real world and real people that you can never really be.

Truly fascinating.

The level of emotional maturity is frankly quite astounding. Aren't other people ashamed of you by now? Surely after your OWN COMMANDER had to apologize to me on behalf of SABRE for your tantrums, you would at least quieten down a bit? But no. Still whining here. Still using alt accounts to enter my clan secretly. OMFG.

But no, you uncover your alt accounts instead, so filled with brainless rage that you are lol.

What did you think you would do in SUPER anyway?

Keep whining at me and hoping that I would give you more attention? MAXIMUM LOL. 

So do go on. Do keep whining lol.

Keep fixating on other clans you will never get into, by any means ,ever. (Yes, I am manipulating you to try again, exactly as I have been manipulating you all along, and what fun it has been. :-)

HoPeY_ #53 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:51 PM

Major

• 104491 battles
  • [DETOX] DETOX

Let it go buddy. You have got nothing right about me so far and I doubt that will change. Your fascination with me, writing novels, PMing my X Clannies and present ones is just childish.

This section is to discuss CW issues not for your stupid personal attacks. Go find somewhere else to post drivel about me.

Edited by HoPeY_, 22 July 2019 - 02:59 PM.

All_Deaths_Matter #54 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:02 PM

Sergeant

• 50222 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

1. Learn English.

2. Learn how mirrors work, and try to look in one if it won't scare you. :-)

3. STOP having alt accounts in CW clans. 

4. Stop trying to get into SUPER clan with your alt accounts : ToldYa. Salty_Ravioli, Cadens. 
5. Correct people when they accuse you. If you can. Otherwise guilt is assumed.

6. Now repeat all this back to me in garbled child-language. :-)

kovacs #55 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 25892 battles

Edited by kovacs, 11 May 2020 - 10:14 PM.

Saffelicious #56 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:15 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
Jikes 

Edited by Saffelicious, 22 July 2019 - 04:15 PM.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Twit_ #57 Posted 22 July 2019 - 06:46 PM

69 Recognized

• 19671 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
For once hopey met a person that doesn't take shit for an answer. Top kek. can't wait for the thread reports to start rolling in :popcorn:

Napalmer #58 Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:10 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 51768 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

I'm really liking all this feedback. :teethhappy:

Wouldn't be a campaign without drama, and we didn't have any until this started.

I still find it funny that it's all over a small amount of clan fame points, which WG seem to have no issue with.

Interesting to see as well that some people will follow the opinion of a 'leader' blindly. Where have I seen this before?

:popcorn:/10 feedback. Can't wait to see what's in store for next time.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, KV-220-2, KV-1, T-34S, Chi-Nu-Kai, Hellcat, T37, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, King Tiger ©, T71 DA, IS-3, Super Pershing, T-54, E 50, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Badger, Super Conqueror, AMX 50B, STB-1, Strv 103B

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

neokai #59 Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:49 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

@death_by_equilibrium2018 and @Hopey_

Cease and desist with the thread derailment please.

~neokai

Spoiler

Profanisaurus #60 Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:07 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

I have a firetrail question.

Did you guys check IP addresses for the rewards?  I am seeing a surprisingly large number of players running around in what are ostensibly overpowered reward tanks that are quite clearly not remotely equipped to play them. A quick look at performance in games and clan wars stats suggest that said players clearly don't align with the clans normal recruitment metrics either.

I wonder how they got those placements and the rewards?  

Edited by Profanisaurus, 23 July 2019 - 01:07 PM.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users