Strange Clan Applications Following Incident

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

death_by_equilibrium2018 #81 Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:23 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

Yes, it's never going to end lol, mate. 

I'm very happy that you're enjoying this all so much, if normal social interaction must be hard to come by for some, but I still have to say it's a shame that you're dragging your clan into all of this. This'll be the fourth clan you've brought into disrepute, and that's only my rather recent count, others will know more I'm sure. And people ask me why I keep stopping you entering our clan lol, What a nightmare it must be. :-)

So sorry for the walls of text, I realize it's hard for some, and PMs in game, was just doing as requested by one of your bosses.

Please stop sending me stalker messages on this forum that it's impossible to reply to. Feel free, however, to never change, my good good enjoyable pal!

HoPeY_ #82 Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:31 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 12 November 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

Yes, it's never going to end lol, mate. 

I'm very happy that you're enjoying this all so much, if normal social interaction must be hard to come by for some, but I still have to say it's a shame that you're dragging your clan into all of this. This'll be the fourth clan you've brought into disrepute, and that's only my rather recent count, others will know more I'm sure. And people ask me why I keep stopping you entering our clan lol, What a nightmare it must be. :-)

So sorry for the walls of text, I realize it's hard for some, and PMs in game, was just doing as requested by one of your bosses.

Please stop sending me stalker messages on this forum that it's impossible to reply to. Feel free, however, to never change, my good good enjoyable pal!

It wont end while you lie and carry on about disabled kids etc.

Now how about actually giving evidence and responding properly to my replies. Stop lying and stop with dumb walls of text to hide your BS. I have contacted the poor kid you have involved (if that is not you) and your Commander. Maybe they can make you see sense and stop you from dragging your clan further into the gutter.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #83 Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:44 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
Abusing people in random is a clear indication of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and is deemed to be excessive saltiness by gamers; however, in off line cases the subjects generally tend to reserve it for those they feel are important to them or in direct competition with, such as colleagues or friends and family, this leads one to the conclusion that it is, as is quite common, masking a severe inferiority complex and again the case is unusual in that the subject demands others accept such delusions as a) the targets of the abuse are lower ability, yet still deemed to be targets of abuse and b) acquisition of complex and grandiose delusions that play out as reality in the subject's mind.
Further, when the subject also displays clear indications of Passive Aggressive Personality Disorder this can lead to what I like to call the "salty snowflake syndrome". 

The problem in terms of online gaming is, or any kind of gaming I guess, that salt melts snow, and so salty snowflakes only ever destroy themselves, and often their rather innocent comrades.

Finally, I won't be able to give you any more therapy for a few days as I am terribly busy playing a game, so do try not to give yourself an aneurysm old mate. Best wishes. 

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 12 November 2019 - 10:44 AM.

HoPeY_ #84 Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
Gave you the chance to post evidence and nothing. Pathetic.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #85 Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:55 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
I won't be able to give you any more therapy for a few days as I am terribly busy playing a game. Try to stay calm. Remember that the hallucinations are not necessarily real! Good luck and best wishes.

JS_NeedsAdultSupervision #86 Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:13 AM

Sergeant

• 23405 battles
  • [EYRIE] EYRIE

1 mark: M40/M43, T67
2 mark:
3 mark:

Currently 1 marking: M41 HMC

HoPeY_ #87 Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:28 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
Wasaabi, is WeedaWay me?

death_by_equilibrium2018 #88 Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:56 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
If it's an emergency, please contact your local health authority, hospital or clinic. You can get over this! Best wishes, buddy. 

HoPeY_ #89 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

So to sum up then I'll leave you to your illusions.

You are plain and simply a liar willing to send lies and post lies to try and win internet arguments. You have no qualms about bringing Women, Children and Disabled people into your fantasy world of lies. You have zero clue about who is who around here and imaging HoPeY drives thousands of accounts. Is your Postman me too ?

And then there's your abilities in a leadership roll in the game. You followed us around like a bad smell chipping us 4 times a day on the same provinces, always pulling off to avoid an actual fight. Only clans you can beat my Grandmother could beat and she died a long time ago. Your recruiting abilities sucks looking at the constant movement within the clan and the fact you can't field teams (many, many penalties) and can't win when you can field a team.

Only "Evidence" you have is me calling one of your players a noob... and he was a 40% noob who lasted under a minute while in a tier 10. That's aimed at a noob, not SUPER although if the shoes fits looking at your recruiting policy maybe suck it up and accept it.

ie I'm just better than YOU.

And due to being better than you and you failing to realise you have been well and truly owned I'll stop wasting my time on such a pathetic individual. Bye.

Edited by HoPeY_, 12 November 2019 - 01:28 PM.

HoPeY_ #90 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

jumphonner #91 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:21 PM

First lieutenant

• 58106 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Who said CR/D was dead?

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

death_by_equilibrium2018 #92 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
If you cannot contact your local health professional, I suggest sitting quietly for a while and then, when you feel able to, going to a local pharmacy and asking their advice. You may also look into making a safe space for yourself. I'll be free on Friday to continue our sessions, for free as ever. Stay well, friend and sincerest best wishes. 

pr154 #93 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 22196 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Don't think this is CR/D ... Looks more like IR/D

wasaabi #94 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:43 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Thread has deteriorated into personal attacks.

Thread closed.

~Wasaabi

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users