Strange Clan Applications Following Incident

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

HoPeY_ #21 Posted 24 July 2019 - 12:54 PM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
What malicious things could a recruit do?

HoPeY_ #22 Posted 24 July 2019 - 12:56 PM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
Sometimes people do something for a laugh ie I applied for 2AR for a laugh and they accepted me for a laugh. Worked out fine though hey.

neokai #23 Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:41 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles

View PostHoPeY_, on 23 July 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

Or you could have put it in the bin where it deserves to be.

Nah, not your call to make.

Spoiler

SLAV_ROBIN #24 Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:10 PM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31209 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 July 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

And for the OP.

This server allows Alts. You can have Alts anywhere you like, in as many clans as you like. You can have a clan full of them if that's your thing. You probably have some in your clan already.

As for them trying to enter your clan what sort of dastardly things do you think they can do? Make your clan better? Steal your super squirrel strats and drive their own clans backwards? Maybe they could improve your clan as I can't imagine it getting any worse. 

although correct here, the use of alts not originally your own/to pilot anothers account during competitive play has been "illegal"for a few campaigns now. (players do get caught, and receive bans/punishments as such.) 

ofc determining the first part of that is hard. but also easy to prove. where as, IPtraces etc would usually pick up account sharing. 

and im also pretty sure, using an alt account to either circumvent a ban (chat or game) or to do an action out of Malice or for an unsavoury action, is fairly on the naughty side of the spectrum of the eula that we all agree to when updating the game?

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

HoPeY_ #25 Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:13 PM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

Pro clan. Maybe get a team together and get some battles rather than going for free gold.

https://imgur.com/a/7lFprQd

https://imgur.com/a/mpwdww8

https://imgur.com/a/rQfUHdZ

Edited by HoPeY_, 15 October 2019 - 06:40 PM.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #26 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:27 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

I have some more Clan Wars feedback to add. I hope it's okay. 

I'm not allowed to respond to the original topic in question, which is of course irrelevant anyway and in the past for everyone. However, one post needs a retort, and it seems this is the most logical place to do so, since it is entirely clan wars feedback. 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/84827-strange-clan-applications-following-incident/page__pid__1813570__st__20#entry1813570

I want to make it very clear that I acted alone without my commander's knowledge when I set the games for which my clan received not only a warning, but also subsequent punishment twice. 

My commander received a message from an unfamiliar source accusing him of "ghosting" : a term of which I was previously unfamiliar. This is not correct. I, alone, was responsible for this error.  It seems that it means setting battles for gold and intentionally not fighting them (do please correct me if I'm wrong). My clan is more than happy to return the stolen gold if it is deemed appropriate, and I myself know that no one punishment can ever truly be enough to assauge the anger of the wronged.

I can only admit that, while my clan had enough players online to join the battles that were set, I was so disorganized as to try to plan them myself without appropriate supervision or prior planning, leading to three missed games on the Australia server.  I can only apologize to everyone, but in particular, Mr. H---y and his clans who were forced to miss games for which they would have received rewards. Therefore I apologize directly to both 1AR and 2AR, both of which were involved in the tournaments I so negligently attempted to win, and any other clan to which the complainant may be attached and were the unknowing victims of my terrible lack of responsibility.

We have the utmost respect for 1AR and 2AR, and any others, who were the victims of my failure, and I do hope that Combat Officer H---y can forgive us for my sins against any and all of his clans in this matter.  

Best wishes to all involved and I promise to try harder in future not to attack provinces that no one else attacks or to fail to summon enough members to make a team on those that are attacked by other clans, especially those containing Mr. H---y such as 1AR and 2AR and any others that I may be unaware of.

Other than that, thanks to all for helping us have a great time, and respect to all ,especially WG for giving us this free content, and other Clans who put in so much work to make it so fun.

Attached Thumbnails

• pic.PNG
  •  

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 16 October 2019 - 03:36 AM.

HoPeY_ #27 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:31 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 16 October 2019 - 03:27 AM, said:

I have some more Clan Wars feedback to add. I hope it's okay. 

I'm not allowed to respond to the original topic in question, which is of course irrelevant anyway and in the past for everyone. However, one post needs a retort, and it seems this is the most logical place to do so, since it is entirely clan wars feedback. 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/84827-strange-clan-applications-following-incident/page__pid__1813570__st__20#entry1813570

I want to make it very clear that I acted alone without my commander's knowledge when I set the games for which my clan received not only a warning, but also subsequent punishment twice. 

My commander received a message from an unfamiliar source accusing him of "ghosting" : a term of which I was previously unfamiliar. This is not correct. I, alone, was responsible for this error.  It seems that it means setting battles for gold and intentionally not fighting them (do please correct me if I'm wrong). My clan is more than happy to return the stolen gold if it is deemed appropriate, and I myself know that no one punishment can ever truly be enough to assuage the anger of the wronged.

I can only admit that, while my clan had enough players online to join the battles that were set, I was so disorganized as to try to plan them myself without appropriate supervision or prior planning, leading to three missed games on the Australia server.  I can only apologize to everyone, but in particular, Mr. H---y and his clans who were forced to miss games for which they would have received rewards. Therefore I apologize directly to both 1AR and 2AR, both of which were involved in the tournaments I so negligently attempted to win, and any other clan to which the complainant may be attached and were the unknowing victims of my terrible lack of responsibility.

We have the utmost respect for 1AR and 2AR, and any others, who were the victims of my failure, and I do hope that Combat Officer H---y can forgive us for my sins against any and all of his clans in this matter.  

Best wishes to all involved and I promise to try harder in future not to attack provinces that no one else attacks or to fail to summon enough members to make a team on those that are attacked by other clans, especially those containing Mr. H---y such as 1AR and 2AR and any others that I may be unaware of.

Other than that, thanks to all for helping us have a great time, and respect to all ,especially WG for giving us this free content, and other Clans who put in so much work to make it so fun.

Attached Thumbnails

• pic.PNG
  •  

Just LOL.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #28 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:31 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
I could not reply in the beginning. Thanks to the staff for fixing this error promptly.

Attached Files

• Attached File   high.PNG   30.27K

death_by_equilibrium2018 #29 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:33 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
I apologize that I forgot DETOX, but they don't seem to be currently playing CW.

HoPeY_ #30 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:40 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

Could have kept your wall of text to something simple... ie

Sorry guys, my clan that I chip for need $2 worth of gold. So I went mad chipping with zero clue if any of my tomatoes were online. Sorry to the 3 teams of 15 people I wasted 45 minutes of your time. We will map and be gone tomorrow as we are non competitive.

Bye.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #31 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:42 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
Simple enough? :-)

Attached Files

• Attached File   1.PNG   73.94K

death_by_equilibrium2018 #32 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:45 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
Sorry I didn't notice this alt was back in SABRE again. As ever I have the greatest respect for them. It's a shame they're going to have to deal with your public embarrassment again though.
Who wants pics? :-)

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 16 October 2019 - 03:47 AM.

HoPeY_ #33 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:47 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 16 October 2019 - 03:42 AM, said:

Simple enough? :-)

LOL... OMG an Alt..... Maybe

Is that how you explain the BS you did today?

Kind of funny how you just plunged someone in 2AR into the deep end :P    Let's go see who is was.....

Just quit the game please.

Edited by HoPeY_, 16 October 2019 - 03:49 AM.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #34 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:49 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

No. Not simple enough. Yet too simple to follow the topic. :-)

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 16 October 2019 - 03:50 AM.

HoPeY_ #35 Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:56 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

I see who you have implicated now :)

Thanks for confirming.

death_by_equilibrium2018 #36 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:00 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER
To the all the clans involved not by their own choice: It's very easy for someone to play both teams on alternate accounts without your knowledge. This allows them to dictate the game I would assume.

I was proved correct on my original post, that is "a wall of text", and takes a measure of adult intellect to read and understand. 

Also, I stopped after he was humiliated, but he is clearly still watching everything we do and felt the need to try again. I am sorry for the missed games today. 
I have no hard feelings. It's true that I missed three battles by my own mistakes, but he can only surmise and imagine the reasons why, spending months stalking and waiting for the chance to create a strawman to attack by himself, for attention. WG knows the truth already. 

The entire point of the topic is that the game needs to be fair, without fragile egos trying to win at all costs by any means including joining the enemy so they can cheat. All my points have been proved correct, and I know that as long as I continue to tell the truth, this will continue to be so. Best wishes everyone. Let's just fight in game.

EPIC FUN TODAY, even the battles we lost, and 4 EBRs is scary ha ha. 

Hopey : it is clear you need attention from me. However, please realize that attacking people is not the way to make friends. Best wishes and please move on. Hugs.

Edited by death_by_equilibrium2018, 16 October 2019 - 04:02 AM.

HoPeY_ #37 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:01 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
You could of course just quit the BS and say a real sorry to the teams you screwed with today and not do it again? Beyond you?

death_by_equilibrium2018 #38 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:23 AM

Sergeant

• 47293 battles
  • [SUPER] SUPER

Sorry for another wall of text. I realize that reading so much can be hard in one go. Anyway-  No mate, please try to understand. I just apologized for that, even though I don't need to
We're never going to knowingly let you into our clan, however many times you try to join undercover. It's pretty weird that you want to, unless one understands the psychology of low self-esteem

The worrying part is that if you're not involved in the issue, so why you do you even care unless you're upset with us or me, you see. Fair enough a member of the clans who I failed to fight can complain, but you say you're not in them: you either are in them or you're far too interested in what they do. Either is very irrational indeed.

I have no idea what any of your clans did today. I only care about the ones we fight. The fights were really fun, and that's the point of the game. Yet here you are, posting pics or my personal errors as some way to get revenge on a clan that you are never going to get in legitimately and keep saying are beneath you. If we're so bad, stop making posts about us.  I'm sorry you're jealous about the free gold, but we don't put real money value on it ourselves because it's not real money, mate. It doesn't matter enough to get so angry and upset about.

I sincerely apologize that I offended you before. I was bored and it was interesting to educate you, but I know that you will never let it go now, and as petty as you are, I can still feel pity.

Do please try to move on from this fixation with SUPER. You're never going to have a coherent argument, and all you are doing is keep hurting your own public image even further here, and most of all, embarrassing your clans.  I am offering to let you "bury the hatchet" and stop watching us. Let's please stop and  move on, mate. I will stop now if you will. If you must have the last word then do enjoy it. 

HoPeY_ #39 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:25 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View Postdeath_by_equilibrium2018, on 16 October 2019 - 04:00 AM, said:

To the all the clans involved not by their own choice: It's very easy for someone to play both teams on alternate accounts without your knowledge. This allows them to dictate the game I would assume.

If you had decent team of officers... ie ones that don't waste 45 minutes of others time like today. This becomes irrelevant.

I was proved correct on my original post, that is "a wall of text", and takes a measure of adult intellect to read and understand. 

It was you shown to be dumb actually.

Also, I stopped after he was humiliated, but he is clearly still watching everything we do and felt the need to try again. I am sorry for the missed games today. 
I have no hard feelings. It's true that I missed three battles by my own mistakes, but he can only surmise and imagine the reasons why, spending months stalking and waiting for the chance to create a strawman to attack by himself, for attention. WG knows the truth already. 

You humiliated yourself. YOU planned those battles knowing you had no team. YOU tried to get some gold (by landing where no one else would) cause you know you have zero chance of winning or competing at 15 vs 15. Man up.

The entire point of the topic is that the game needs to be fair, without fragile egos trying to win at all costs by any means including joining the enemy so they can cheat. All my points have been proved correct, and I know that as long as I continue to tell the truth, this will continue to be so. Best wishes everyone. Let's just fight in game.

And yet you do this BS today wasting 45 minutes of other players time. Cheating is cheating, BS is BS.

EPIC FUN TODAY, even the battles we lost, and 4 EBRs is scary ha ha. 

You had 2 battles... 1 vs a new team... other lost...EPIC..

Hopey : it is clear you need attention from me. However, please realize that attacking people is not the way to make friends. Best wishes and please move on. Hugs.

Or... We can just pick a map on 15 vs 15 tomorrow and see how that mouth goes?

Stop carry on about Alts. 2AR clearly as you have shown now had no issue. What's the issue?

HoPeY_ #40 Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:32 AM

Major

• 104055 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

I stand corrected. 4 battles  ... real ones. 1 win to you. EPIC.

NOW stop the BS and don't chip unless you have a team. 3 Techs in one day is BS.

Don't feel special because I noticed your stuff up. It's called being observant (of all clans) and a decent member of a Command team. When you are like me you wont get caught out with 3 penalties in a day (nearly 6). If another clan had done something as silly, myself or someone would have picked them up too. Just man up, don't look for excuses and BS and don't do it again, fairly simple and logical.

Edited by HoPeY_, 16 October 2019 - 07:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users