Jump to content


Resetting ammo values to default


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

_Sp4rtacus_ #1 Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8703 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    06-15-2017

Is their a way to reset all tank ammo values to default ?

 

Im losing credits not making them so i want to restart values , can i somehow ?

 

Cheers



AKASHA178 #2 Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:30 AM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 39064 battles
  • 5,675
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View PostSp4rtacus_1, on 26 July 2019 - 08:35 PM, said:

Is their a way to reset all tank ammo values to default ?

 

Im losing credits not making them so i want to restart values , can i somehow ?

 

Cheers

just click on ur ammo type and change it in garage, if you looking for a mod there is one which set the ammo type u just need to google it 


In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

 

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

 

 


_Sp4rtacus_ #3 Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8703 battles
  • 131
  • Member since:
    06-15-2017

View PostAKASHA178, on 27 July 2019 - 08:00 AM, said:

just click on ur ammo type and change it in garage, if you looking for a mod there is one which set the ammo type u just need to google it 

Thanks Man , i know i can change the values but i dont know nor does it show what their default values were .



wasaabi #4 Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:37 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 22664 battles
  • 6,799
  • [DADDY] DADDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostSp4rtacus_1, on 27 July 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Thanks Man , i know i can change the values but i dont know nor does it show what their default values were .

 

Why do you care about default, just set it to use the non-premium shells mostly, keep a small number of premium shells and a small number of HE works for most tanks.


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users