Disband Inactive Clans

disband inactive clans dangerous ideas skirmish advances global map clan wars

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Profanisaurus #41 Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:58 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Edited as Ripley's second post made mine redundant.

Edited by Profanisaurus, 01 August 2019 - 09:58 AM.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

spacewolf #42 Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:58 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 73475 battles

You'd be better off starting from the base and working up.

If you can get players enthusiastic about playing the game, the natural progression is clan wars. If clans aren't playing CW, I would suggest it is because they honestly CBF'd.

Apathy is rife: embrace it and join the tier 4 terrorcats at KAC. It's the only way forward. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Holeinthehead #43 Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:23 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 55875 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

I know for our clan it was a combination of WG  being inactive and ultimate burn out . We were there from the very beginning . Had seen it all , done it all and decided to put our feet up and relax .

At the end of the day WG have worked very hard to remove the very core of what made this game a success . They are still working towards that goal with the intention of destroying it altogether . They really are a weird mob .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Ezz #44 Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:31 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69166 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
As an aside i still say g'day to the rare PANZA, SMP, DPS people still floating around. Sadly no more all chat so miss a few. The sense of community within and beyond a clan is a genuine good point of the game. Hence one of the reasons reducing that to a strict stronk or [edited] would kill one of the better aspects of the game.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Holeinthehead #45 Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:05 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 55875 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostEzz, on 01 August 2019 - 07:31 AM, said:

As an aside i still say g'day to the rare PANZA, SMP, DPS people still floating around. Sadly no more all chat so miss a few. The sense of community within and beyond a clan is a genuine good point of the game. Hence one of the reasons reducing that to a strict stronk or [edited] would kill one of the better aspects of the game.

I'd say G'day back if it wasn't for the pesky chat ban :)

We have a few Panzacs and ex Panzacs who have move on to other clans to continue their Clan Wars adventures . I will wander over to the respective discords for a catch up from time to time . I ran into Mustang Sally the other day . A blast from the past .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Final_Pandemic #46 Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:04 AM

Corporal

• 24811 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

View Postcplripley, on 01 August 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

So my full clan of active players gets disbanded because we get 200 ping to HK after the change was lobbed on us as a surprise? so skirming has become pointless, but we still like a game on Aus server?

No.

So would you Consider getting a Detachment up for Skirms on ANZ if the Clans were present?

cplripley #47 Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 34928 battles
  • [PERTH] PERTH

^^ Yes, happily, win lose or draw we are usually up for Skirms and drinking.

If you pm me with a bit of warning I or an Officer can do a team up pretty quick most nights.

I think I have a discord link for you guys, I will send you ours to make it easier to tee up.

BUFF THE AC1 SENTINEL!,  gun and speed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users