Jay-MA

ama forum discussion ask me anything

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Ezz #21 Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:59 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69251 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

The only difference between us and LATAM is that their players actually want to play together, whereas ours seem to feel the opposite way toward each other, which needless to say makes my job even harder. 

I suspect most would happily stay on ANZ if we got games. As puggs notes, anz is basically a queue simulator outside of the evenings. Even in the evenings some tiers and classes are hard to get into games quickly with. And then of course there are things like steel hunter or fronties. Effectively we have a choice of crappier ping on HK but getting games, or nice ping but frustration. I doubt it's got anything to do with wanting or not wanting to play with each other. Hence i'm curious if there was some sort of way WG could incentivise people playing on anz.

Re ranked, any idea how it will work? Eg one day on ANZ at ANZ hours, next day on HK for HK hours? Or will it again be one of the HK or don't even bother sort of thing?

Re ISPs, let us know if there is anything you need from the player side of things to expedite the process of re examining what support is doing / can do to help players. Happy to dig up the ticket number of my recent and rather pointless exercise with support.

And of course, thanks for the replies.

Also new questions - any chance of any update on how the premium ammo rebalance is travelling? We've been told it's what's holding up other rebalances, yet we haven't really heard much on when this will all be. Or what it's likely to be in the end (beyond 'we're testing buffing std rounds now' ).

A broad question that i'm curious on WG's take, but there's a lot of noise from various streamers etc. around games being less equal these days - ie more landslides 15-5 games. Is there any work being done by WG behind the scenes to look into this phenomenon? Any snippets you can send our way?

Edited by Ezz, 06 September 2019 - 12:11 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #22 Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:17 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

The other problem with ANZ is that if you often end up playing the same players over and over. That is fine if the goods are on your side but the 44% E100 is never on the opposite side to me.

Follow up to the bot question and name violation (kind of) Jay. There are players running around with reward tanks (not Clan Wars ones, that is a different issue) that statistically seem unlikely to have the ability to gain these tanks. Does anyone look for these anomalies and compare game results for them? I'd have thought that finding a 47% player with a 279 and then looking back to find they spent 24 hours having the biggest games of their lives would be worthy of investigation?

I know people can report these things but Wargaming have access to the stats, I'd have thought some data modelling could reduce the workload on support and the mods and could preempt name violations, identify reward rigging and other forms of cheating.

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

HoPeY_ #23 Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

Major

• 101302 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Tier 8 Clan Wars was dropped after much discussion because there simply is not enough numbers in the player-base to support it. I'm not saying there isn't people out there such as yourself who want to see it but dividing the CW base between 8 and 10 would basically kill the validity of either, and when picking one or the other to provide 'endgame' content, you go with the tanks you unlock at the end of the game.

Many tier 8 clans had no idea that tier 8 CW was about to die. Unsure where this was seriously discussed. Many a tier 8 premium bought for tier 8 CW, now redundant.

You kind of answered your own question there - why are the results from 4 different paths different? Well, you're using any one of 4 different paths.

I'm talking the 4 different IP's into the actual servers. Wouldn't think much could go wrong in the last 10 feet of a several thousand mile journey...but something aint right there.

Edited by HoPeY_, 06 September 2019 - 12:24 PM.

JayRated #24 Posted 06 September 2019 - 01:14 PM

Founder and C.E.O. of Friendship Bracelets Pty Ltd

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostEzz, on 06 September 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

I suspect most would happily stay on ANZ if we got games. As puggs notes, anz is basically a queue simulator outside of the evenings. Even in the evenings some tiers and classes are hard to get into games quickly with. And then of course there are things like steel hunter or fronties. Effectively we have a choice of crappier ping on HK but getting games, or nice ping but frustration. I doubt it's got anything to do with wanting or not wanting to play with each other. Hence i'm curious if there was some sort of way WG could incentivise people playing on anz.

Re ranked, any idea how it will work? Eg one day on ANZ at ANZ hours, next day on HK for HK hours? Or will it again be one of the HK or don't even bother sort of thing?

Re ISPs, let us know if there is anything you need from the player side of things to expedite the process of re examining what support is doing / can do to help players. Happy to dig up the ticket number of my recent and rather pointless exercise with support.

And of course, thanks for the replies.

Also new questions - any chance of any update on how the premium ammo rebalance is travelling? We've been told it's what's holding up other rebalances, yet we haven't really heard much on when this will all be. Or what it's likely to be in the end (beyond 'we're testing buffing std rounds now' ).

A broad question that i'm curious on WG's take, but there's a lot of noise from various streamers etc. around games being less equal these days - ie more landslides 15-5 games. Is there any work being done by WG behind the scenes to look into this phenomenon? Any snippets you can send our way?

Regarding the relationship between players, this is not something I'm just guessing about. I've heard anecdotally and seen in data that this seems to be the case at least with certain facets of the community. Furthermore, I'm not saying this is the only challenge for the ANZ server, just one of them.

Ranked has a loose framework planned at the moment, but as its still subject to change there's nothing I can share at this time.

Thanks for that, let me try and prioritise the ISP issue over the coming weeks and I'll make to share any updates/info I need from you guys on all channels. ;)

Not much more info has been heard on our side either, I know that they've largely scrapped the idea of raising the alpha of every other shell, but beyond that not much more has been shared.

Can't share a great detail on MM changes but I can guarantee that changes are still being actively made to improve the quality of games. I know that seems like a nothing answer, but I'm simply not allowed to discuss the details of what's being worked on at the moment, sufficed to say I believe it's a massive improvement.

JayRated #25 Posted 06 September 2019 - 01:24 PM

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostGrey_Wolfe, on 06 September 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

Some questions:

- What is WG doing to promote the game in ANZ and other Asian countries. Exactly what is being invested to expand the player base.

- Feedback, providing elite players with enhanced equipment and superior tanks in its tier only makes the elite player ..... well eliter. Can sort of marginalise a large portion of your active population to not play higher tiers as they stand no hope against an elite player loaded with in-game steroids. Keep it maybe only for competitive modes like rank battles.

- I left the game about a year ago because of the horrible MM template, as I mostly play 8s. The new is awesome never do changes like that again.

- Any new maps coming out (I heard of a Berlin)? More open maps with varying geographic layers would be great.

- Some in-game suggestions.

As you can sell back consumables etc, can we sell back garage spots and reserves?

If a player research a line that sucks, could they sell the research and receive 50% of it back as free XP to help a new line. I'm sure WG can pocket some gold also.

Hey Wolfe,

That's a brief question that has a long answer. Over the next year we will be increasing our support of clans/communities that promote the growth of new players, ramping up our marketing/awareness on social media and forging new partnerships with other brands/organisations to broaden the scope of our prospective player-base. All while trying to improve the experience for our existing players to ensure that not only are they satisfied (as much as an ANZ WoT player can be haha), which will also incentivise a new player to hopefully stick around longer.

I get what you're saying with the advanced equipment and stuff, but this is one of those pieces of feedback would detriment one group of players just as much as it benefits another. It's part of that very difficult aspect of the game where different tiers of players have drastically different views on what should be/how things should be played. One of the greatest challenges with managing feedback is that you have to come up with a solve that improves the experience for your worst player and your best player as equally as possible. This is why certain feedback/balancing suggestions can take months if not years to remedy.

Glad you like the new matchmaker! You can thank Wargaming Asia directly for that, as we were the first region to propose and push for the +/-1 matchmaking changes, as well as being the first server to implement it. Be assured that this MM is not going anywhere, and is continuing to be improved even further.

Regarding your suggestions, they're much more dev related than publishing related so my hands are tied on how much ability I have to action them, but I appreciate your thoughts on the topic all the same. :)

JordyBro #26 Posted 06 September 2019 - 01:30 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 25305 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Now I know you are not a DEVELOPER which apparently others failed to see, 

Can you please fill in the blanks below.

The name that appears most you are in love with.... apparently. Asking for a mate

1. I stare into the distance when I think of ________.
  2. I feel that I can count on __________.
  3. I get shaky knees when I am near ____________.
  4. I am prepared to share my possessions with ____________.
  5. I would feel lonely without ______________.
  6. My feelings for ____________ reduce my appetite.
  7. My thoughts about ____________ make it difficult for me to concentrate on something else.
  8. ____________ is the one for me.
  9. I am afraid that I will say something wrong when I talk to ___________.
  10. ____________ knows everything about me.
  11. I hope my feelings for __________ will never end.
  12. I get clammy hands when I am near __________.
  13. I feel emotionally connected to ____________.
  14. I become tense when I am close to ____________.
  15. ___________ can reassure me when I am upset.
  16. I have a hard time sleeping because I am thinking of ___________.
  17. I search for alternate meanings of ____________’s words.
  18. ____________ is the person who can make me happiest.
  19. ____________ is a part of my plans for the future.
  20. I am shy in the presence of _____________.

Edited by JordyBro, 06 September 2019 - 01:50 PM.

#DADDYCARRY

JayRated #27 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

The other problem with ANZ is that if you often end up playing the same players over and over. That is fine if the goods are on your side but the 44% E100 is never on the opposite side to me.

Follow up to the bot question and name violation (kind of) Jay. There are players running around with reward tanks (not Clan Wars ones, that is a different issue) that statistically seem unlikely to have the ability to gain these tanks. Does anyone look for these anomalies and compare game results for them? I'd have thought that finding a 47% player with a 279 and then looking back to find they spent 24 hours having the biggest games of their lives would be worthy of investigation?

I know people can report these things but Wargaming have access to the stats, I'd have thought some data modelling could reduce the workload on support and the mods and could preempt name violations, identify reward rigging and other forms of cheating.

Your first point is kind of what I'm referring to when I mentioned to Ezz about local players not wanting to engage with one another. It's basically a case of confirmation bias in the sense you always see the unicums on the enemy team and the tomatoes either side of you.

Regarding botting/rigging, I completely get what you're saying but taking the example of name violations: Anytime automated parameters are put in place, they are exploited so quickly that the workload in continuously updating/monitoring them actually exceeds that of doing it on a case by case basis.

Ezz #28 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:03 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69251 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

I get what you're saying with the advanced equipment and stuff, but this is one of those pieces of feedback would detriment one group of players just as much as it benefits another. It's part of that very difficult aspect of the game where different tiers of players have drastically different views on what should be/how things should be played. One of the greatest challenges with managing feedback is that you have to come up with a solve that improves the experience for your worst player and your best player as equally as possible. This is why certain feedback/balancing suggestions can take months if not years to remedy.

My gut feel is good players want balance as much as bad players. Having rewards in either tanks or equipment that are based on competitiveness effectively breaks that. Imo it was WG using competitiveness as a means of incentivisation (monetary or missions etc.) was basically where WG's horse bolted. It doesn't look like wg are even interested in balancing any more.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

JayRated #29 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:03 PM

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostJordyBro, on 06 September 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Now I know you are not a DEVELOPER which apparently others failed to see, 

Can you please fill in the blanks below.

The name that appears most you are in love with.... apparently. Asking for a mate

1. I stare into the distance when I think of _Jordy_.
  2. I feel that I can count on _Jordy_.
  3. I get shaky knees when I am near _Jordy_.
  4. I am prepared to share my possessions with _Jordy_.
  5. I would feel lonely without _Jordy_.
  6. My feelings for _Jordy_ reduce my appetite.
  7. My thoughts about _Jordy_ make it difficult for me to concentrate on something else.
  8. _Jordy_ is the one for me.
  9. I am afraid that I will say something wrong when I talk to _Jordy_.
  10. _Jordy_ knows everything about me.
  11. I hope my feelings for _Jordy_ will never end.
  12. I get clammy hands when I am near _Jordy_.
  13. I feel emotionally connected to _Jordy_.
  14. I become tense when I am close to _Jordy_.
  15. _Jordy_ can reassure me when I am upset.
  16. I have a hard time sleeping because I am thinking of _Jordy_.
  17. I search for alternate meanings of _Jordy’s words.
  18. _Jordy_ is the person who can make me happiest.
  19. _Jordy_ is a part of my plans for the future.
  20. I am shy in the presence of _Jordy_.

2ez

Profanisaurus #30 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:27 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Regarding botting/rigging, I completely get what you're saying but taking the example of name violations: Anytime automated parameters are put in place, they are exploited so quickly that the workload in continuously updating/monitoring them actually exceeds that of doing it on a case by case basis.

Isn't someone putting some effort in better than the current perception that:
A, Action is only taken if the community report it and why should it be our job?
B, Wargaming don't care if people cheat
C, Wargaming have given up because it's too hard to police the issues.

It's the same as the suiciding thing and not reporting on it. The best solution that wargaming found was to ask the player base to police it but then have given us no feedback on the actions taken. It doesn't need a re-engineer of the whole game just a daily report of how often a player was killed by themselves and look for a pattern.

Another tangent/question. Are we going to see any meaningful sales during the tank festival? So far we've had 25% consumables, a limited tank barbie sale and two crew sales. I wasn't hoping to be overwhelmed based on recent history but I was hoping to at least get to whelmed. It's months since we had 50% off consumables or equipment and I'm not sure we've had a tree tank sale other than low tiers or top of trees in 6 months or more.

I'm almost out of gold but have no real need to add any more when the Festive Fair is just tanks that have been in the shop recently, crew specials were only a fortnight ago, the only customisation sale wasn't even all customisation elements and nothing else is on sale.

Final_Pandemic #31 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

Corporal

• 24811 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN
Great Job WG Asia!

And you too Jay!

:B

IMC_Jimmy #32 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:47 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 20256 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Jay, can we have the next player meet up in Radelaide? :trollface:
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

pr154 #33 Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:49 PM

Sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 19316 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

Hey Jay, love your work and thanks for providing this opportunity to those that can't always be there for the WG on-the-ground events...

The Clan Content in World of Tanks is quite broad, and by catering to a wide range of Tier Capability it makes it very accessible. It seems however to be very much reliant on the willingness of Clan Senior Officers to promote the content to their members. Clan loyalties often run strong as they are underpinned by ties of family and frienship (IRL or otherwise), and I can't help but feel there's a massive untapped reserve of willing participants in clan content who are rendered blissfully ignorant by apathetic senior officers. This anecdote has been supported by a number of our recruits, whom we'd taken months to extract from otherwise inactive clans.

The Question:

Is there more that can be done to promote the clan content of the game to the individual account-holder rather than be reliant on the clan command to get people involved?

CardinalMite #34 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:01 PM

Captain

• 29570 battles

This is a really positive action Jay, long may it last. 

One suggestion though, perhaps advertise these Am as in the general forum rather than just the ANZ one?

Ok some questions and suggestions I have:

1. For queue times and getting matches being a problem on low population servers I think one of the main issues is that even If you want to go ANZ it is very much an either or decision per session, per game mode.  So you get downward spiral where people get frustrated getting a match so go to the larger server and don't come back. Over time this just causes others to do the same. 

Would it  be possible to get a client setting added where players set an acceptable latency range and maximum   queue time and have the client then per match pick either HK or ANZ preferring good latency first but if it takes too long to get a match switch to the other server. Then the next time you click battle it does the same all over again. You could even have different acceptable latency ranges and queue times for different tank classes. So for example I don't mind quite high latency on heavies if it gets a quick match but I would be prepared to wait longer to get a low latency match in an LT.

Point is if the client had this functionality you would give more opportunity for the ANZ server to be utilised.

2. Can we get a choice of reward tanks for FL and RB similar to clan rewards? So for example I would prefer to have the tier 9 German medium reward tank that is going to come with RB rather than the AE1 reward offered with Frontline. I am unlikely  to play RB as well as FL.

3. I know that there is basically no chance of Friendly Fire being switched on again but can you outline what is being done to address the issues of physics abuse and other methods of griefing. These have noticeably increased since FF removal,  but there is little feedback or sense that griefers are actually being caught and punished. This leads people to actually not bother raising a ticket which  hides the issue.

3. I know you can't speak directly to specific issues of balance but can we get some feedback from someone soon about future plans for balance of the game? Because this is hurting player expansion and retention.

4. Can we get some feedback on what WG feels about the reception of British LT line? There seems to be a massive disconnect between CCs and WG on this. It seems that  there are fundamental balance choices being made that make no sense to the majority of the player base.

5. What changes have been made to Ranked Battle matchmaking that means it will work now?

6. Last we heard on the subject of MM on randoms was that it was a work in progress. Will we see further changes to this in the near future, do changes happen behind the scenes ongoing or is it only changes you announce?

7. How is it that different premium tanks of the same class cost different amounts in the shop? In the current fair medium premiums gold price can vary by about 4,000 gold. How is this not profiteering from releasing clearly OP premium tanks.

8. Why are reward tanks released that are so clearly OP by any assessment, allowed to be used in Ranked Battles which are supposed to determine the most skilled players? Instead it turns into who ground or bought or (yes) rigged the best tank

9. Why is it that the bond shop for tanks has slipped at least 2 major patches due to "technical issues?" Is it coming any time soon? If not why not? Can we have a bit more detail than technical issues, since there are any number if other ways to buy tanks by other means, some only added temporarily via the fair and black market.

10. Is there no chance that other tank classes can't  have the improved autoaim that wheelies get? Honestly it and magical wheel shields are sources of a lot of the hate for these tanks. It really isn't justified that only they get improved AA.

Thanks Jay for giving us this opportunity, really appreciated.

Edited by CardinalMite, 06 September 2019 - 03:14 PM.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

Holeinthehead #35 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:18 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 55882 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

Ok here goes . Everyone likes pissing in the wind ......

Why has camouflage  not been addressed since 1.0 despite it being raise in feedback for every release since 1.0 ?

One other question . Why are we hiding this in a country specific forum ? There are more than a few other forum users who do not reside in AU / NZ .

Edited by Holeinthehead, 06 September 2019 - 03:21 PM.

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Profanisaurus #36 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:20 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I think there was an answer on the bond shop on the previous page CM.

JayRated #37 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:29 PM

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Isn't someone putting some effort in better than the current perception that:
A, Action is only taken if the community report it and why should it be our job?
B, Wargaming don't care if people cheat
C, Wargaming have given up because it's too hard to police the issues.

It's the same as the suiciding thing and not reporting on it. The best solution that wargaming found was to ask the player base to police it but then have given us no feedback on the actions taken. It doesn't need a re-engineer of the whole game just a daily report of how often a player was killed by themselves and look for a pattern.

We're putting effort into solving these issues, I can attest to that personally. It's not a question of how much effort is going into solving the issue, it's about finding the best way to make use of the resources available. Building and constantly rebuilding algorithms as players work their ways around them is a significant use of resources when there are ways that problems can be solved proactively.

In regards to suiciding once again, I will see what I can do in terms of pulling some data together to show it's making an impact, but it is far from common practice to publicly name and shame rule violators in a community - gaming or otherwise. 

Regarding 'why should it be the communities job' to report violations. You're absolutely right we have a responsibility as publishers of this game in regards to rule violation, but as a player who wants the community to be the best it can be, you have just as much an opportunity to help us improve that when you see something in-game.

View PostProfanisaurus, on 06 September 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Another tangent/question. Are we going to see any meaningful sales during the tank festival? So far we've had 25% consumables, a limited tank barbie sale and two crew sales. I wasn't hoping to be overwhelmed based on recent history but I was hoping to at least get to whelmed. It's months since we had 50% off consumables or equipment and I'm not sure we've had a tree tank sale other than low tiers or top of trees in 6 months or more.

I'm almost out of gold but have no real need to add any more when the Festive Fair is just tanks that have been in the shop recently, crew specials were only a fortnight ago, the only customisation sale wasn't even all customisation elements and nothing else is on sale.

I suppose that you're fortunate enough to have most if not all of the tanks you wanted from the Advent Calendar, but I strongly believe that many people I've talked to about it would consider it a 'meaningful' sale.

Out of all of the things I've responded to in my time as a Community Manager for ANZ, I never thought I'd hear someone complain that they couldn't buy more in-game items. :teethhappy:

JayRated #38 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:32 PM

• Administrator
  • 3719 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 06 September 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

Jay, can we have the next player meet up in Radelaide? :trollface:

You might be in luck Jimmy... ;)

IMC_Jimmy #39 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:40 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 20256 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

You might be in luck Jimmy... ;)

Only if i get u onboard my houseboat to myself. :girl:

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

CardinalMite #40 Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:43 PM

Captain

• 29570 battles

View PostJayRated, on 06 September 2019 - 05:24 AM, said:

Not really seeing your point about removing improved equipment would to the detriment of any particular player group. Good players don't need an extra advantage making their tanks measurably better to do well. Not good players who have just ground out sufficient bonds to buy improved equipment, it isn't as if the equipment made them suddenly good at the game. 

And WG can easily refund the bonds if they remove this type of equipment from the game, because as WG has said repeatedly, they don't sell them; so it isn't as if you have to give someone back actual money.

So who loses by making the game fairer? Should an inexperienced player be further disadvantaged by playing against long time players that have bond equipment? How is that fair?

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users