How Can I Buy this tank?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1 Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:43 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles

M41D have better DPM than most premium medium tanks in the game?!?! Still have mobility of a slighly slower light tank but still faster than a medium.... I was looking for a good tank for frontlines and this one seems to do the job well. But cant seem to find info about it on the WeB.

Please Wargaming sell this tank in-game for gold in the Calendar Event, or sell it in-shop I will buy it (if I think its a good deal)

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

mttspiii #2 Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:46 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/ps-m41d-release-08feb19/

You just have to reverse-wait back to Feb 8, 2019.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

NameWasStolenStresslevel #3 Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:48 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles
This tank seems to be better than other light tanks when climbing slopes. But I dont know about the "hidden values", which might make this tank even better or slighly worse.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:51 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 07 September 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/game-events/ps-m41d-release-08feb19/

You just have to reverse-wait back to Feb 8, 2019.

i am just saying i wish that tank was for sale.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 10:56 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Napalmer #5 Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:59 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 48025 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
I heard a vicious rumour that it's going to be in the Festival Fair SoonTM...

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

Ezz #6 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:03 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's a big target. Imo you'd be better off grabbing a 432.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:16 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostEzz, on 07 September 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

It's a big target. Imo you'd be better off grabbing a 432.

i was wondering why everyone wants to grab a 432 but my heart tells me to wait for something else. Also I had a bulldog in the past times when arty still wasnt op like now and repair/med kits werent resuplied during battle, and getting ammo racket every time a frontal shot hit me was a bit frustating but still liked that tank even without the autoloader. I think bulldog and this tank are pretty similar in sizes which means I would probably adapt to its vulnerabilities.

The HE shells in the m41D is not good enough though. Only 38mm pen on HE shells isnt good to kill scorpions/130pms and other light tanks because of RNG.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 11:19 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #8 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:24 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostNapalmer, on 07 September 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

I heard a vicious rumour that it's going to be in the Festival Fair SoonTM...

Let me guess, Discord is where you heard it from right?!? must be really a fun place like people claim it to be. So many rumours I dont hear about that actually makes me feel kind excluded from the comunity lol, not gonna install it though. It must be like a 3rd party version of the general chat since its all about scrolling down and up comments and everything disappear like it never happened i think!?!

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #9 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:27 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles
i actually think this tank is great to shoot scorpions and other light tanks, the rate of fire will compensate for any potential low rolls on pen or alpha damage on HE shells. I have a hate and love problem for HE shells in this game.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 11:28 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

Ezz #10 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:30 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Worth noting the 41D also has pretty meh camo. And by 'big target' you'll find people snap you very easily and due to your zero armor will pretty much always pen. Your shape is basically that of an aiming circle. The 432 otoh is considerably smaller plus has very decent armor and is short, so natural dispersion will make more things miss you. Oh and it gets a 300 alpha HE shell that carves up your favourite TDs.

Edited by Ezz, 07 September 2019 - 11:31 AM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #11 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:41 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 75879 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Best solution: Don't play FL

NameWasStolenStresslevel #12 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:49 AM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostEzz, on 07 September 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Worth noting the 41D also has pretty meh camo. And by 'big target' you'll find people snap you very easily and due to your zero armor will pretty much always pen. Your shape is basically that of an aiming circle. The 432 otoh is considerably smaller plus has very decent armor and is short, so natural dispersion will make more things miss you. Oh and it gets a 300 alpha HE shell that carves up your favourite TDs.

300 Alpha damage HE shells?! okay you conviced me. If the 432 also has good ammo capacity and it appears on the Calendar Event I will add it to my cart of would-buy list in the event page.. I am a normal human, I think HE shells deals more damage hehe. 432 seems to be great for both randoms and frontlines with the potential for aggressive plays and win rate farming (anyone else love killing 3 arty in Karelia at early game??). But if a 41D shows up first hmm i might have a difficult time choosing one. Sure it wont though, why would it appears there so randomly ? I can remember seeing these m41Ds in battle (i think i have set one in fire very recently with HE shells) but so rarely that i doubt these things are out for sale on the normal basis.

Okay i will wait for the 432 because of the slim petite body profile perfect for evading shots beautifuly and being less targeted by the space toilets. I hope it have good ammo capacity though, being WoT a realistic game like it is i doubt that small thin tank wont have plenty of space for amunition tho.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 11:54 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

mttspiii #13 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:55 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 07 September 2019 - 11:27 AM, said:

i actually think this tank is great to shoot scorpions and other light tanks, the rate of fire will compensate for any potential low rolls on pen or alpha damage on HE shells. I have a hate and love problem for HE shells in this game.

The gun is a plus: handling and APCR shell velocity means it hits reliably, kinda like how Revalorise or Setter "just hits targets". Alpha is a problem, it's not the old 10-round Bullgod clip-tank so single-shotting the 75mm means anytime there's hard cover or a hill they can manage a trade.

Lower top speed of "only" 65 means you'd have some problem playing "chase the EBR to the objectives", but the better shell velocity means you'd be sniping them more reliably. Once they shoot back with HEP though, they'd probably break your ammorack on first try, and unlike Blackdog you don't have a good HE round to hit them back with. Your iffy gold rounds (almost as good as LH MTV standard ammo) also mean an LT-432 will take its sweet Soviet time bullying you without you hitting back reliably

Ezz #14 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:55 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
To be honest FLs is about the only time i go close to running out of ammo in the 432. And the 41D offers a more accurate gun at range with higher pen and more ammo, so it's not all one way traffic. The closed test is up at the moment so maybe take them both for a spin.

Napalmer #15 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:57 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 48025 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 07 September 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

Let me guess, Discord is where you heard it from right?!? must be really a fun place like people claim it to be. So many rumours I dont hear about that actually makes me feel kind excluded from the comunity lol, not gonna install it though. It must be like a 3rd party version of the general chat since its all about scrolling down and up comments and everything disappear like it never happened i think!?!

Nice try, but no.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/festival-fair-offer-06-0919/

It was sold already on NA.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

mttspiii #16 Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:57 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 07 September 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

being WoT a realistic game like it is i doubt that small thin tank wont have plenty of space for amunition tho.

50 rounds. Because WoT is a "realistic" game indeed.

44 pen 300 alpha with HE.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #17 Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:04 PM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 07 September 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Best solution: Don't play FL

FL is the best place right now to get rewards. Also i am on level 7, i will get the main reward tank, but will exchange the emil 51 for bonds because that tank is slow and boring.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:18 PM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View Postmttspiii, on 07 September 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

The gun is a plus: handling and APCR shell velocity means it hits reliably, kinda like how Revalorise or Setter "just hits targets". Alpha is a problem, it's not the old 10-round Bullgod clip-tank so single-shotting the 75mm means anytime there's hard cover or a hill they can manage a trade.

Lower top speed of "only" 65 means you'd have some problem playing "chase the EBR to the objectives", but the better shell velocity means you'd be sniping them more reliably. Once they shoot back with HEP though, they'd probably break your ammorack on first try, and unlike Blackdog you don't have a good HE round to hit them back with. Your iffy gold rounds (almost as good as LH MTV standard ammo) also mean an LT-432 will take its sweet Soviet time bullying you without you hitting back reliably

View Postmttspiii, on 07 September 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

50 rounds. Because WoT is a "realistic" game indeed.

44 pen 300 alpha with HE.

I lost the oportunity of buying an EBR with 60% discount last Marathon when i achieved level 7, because i didnt expect they were going to perform so well in frontlines so i choose not to buy one at the time. Now that i see them ruining my Ranks in frontlines  i have grown very regretful about that past decision of not buying them. I am not considering to buy one. A light tank will be great to chase these EBRs in the objectives though, i think i can possibly use the 432 effectively on take them down. I will need to focus on my Ranks first though, try to kill those EBRs only if i think they will ruin my ranks by shortning the battles.

50 rounds seems a normal amount of shells indeed. Plus i will rely on assist damage since thats my first priority as light tanks (initial plan for playstyle once i get my hands on prem light tanks) But since i will have probably the Enginner skill on the light tanks i believe i wont have any problems with lack of ammo although i still have no idea how many battle consumables a light tank can have (HTs can have 3, TDs can have 2 as well MTs. No idea about LTs tho since i dont have one)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 12:56 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #19 Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:31 PM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostEzz, on 07 September 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

To be honest FLs is about the only time i go close to running out of ammo in the 432. And the 41D offers a more accurate gun at range with higher pen and more ammo, so it's not all one way traffic. The closed test is up at the moment so maybe take them both for a spin.

I hope LTs can have 3 battle consumable slots so i can carry enginner skills, because i plan on using the resuply points more often than in other tank types i have for frontlines (In case i buy a 432 since as a fast tank it is i can reach resuply points more often than with other tank types i have) and also will be a delicious way to farm defense points from cappers attacking points. 

As a light tank i believe i will be able to use enemy resuply points more confidently (when defending). I always play ranked with the mentality of contributing to extending the match as much as possible so i can get as much ranks as possible. I guess light tanks will help me have more control of that contribution.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

NameWasStolenStresslevel #20 Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:37 PM

Captain

• 41873 battles

View PostNapalmer, on 07 September 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

Nice try, but no.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/premium-shop/festival-fair-offer-06-0919/

It was sold already on NA.

WoW... I just cant believe i decided to compare all the premium tier 8 light tanks in my garage and conclude that i wanted a rare tank like the m41D right before the Fair Event sales offer this tank for sales... Hard to say if i am lucky or just a terribly good coincidence. Really unbelievable... I might get 2 tier 8 light tanks, the 432 and the 41D! Will be a perfect combo for frontlines! The only problem is that i dont think 10000 gold will be enough for both... I like buying the 75 loot boxes at the end of the year holiday ops, but i dont like randomly throwing money at WG at any time of the year.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 07 September 2019 - 12:41 PM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users