Merch Store

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wolvenworks #1 Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:18 AM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 13459 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT
so i just found out that EU has a WG merch shop. would be great if ASIA can have that too. made a mistake of buying a WoT ushanka that's too small for my head

Napalmer #2 Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:58 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 48025 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

Something I've been asking for for a long time.

Sadly, the feedback that I've been given is that we don't have the population to justify it.

Would be interesting to see if that has changed though.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

stewiejp #3 Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:17 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44384 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

https://wargamingstore.eu/

https://www.wargamingstore.com/

EU and NA have one (links above for anyone interested) - the shipping is pretty high for those of us down under, as are the prices. Those living in Asia may get a better deal on shipping I don't know. 

Last year the EU store (and maybe NA as well) had a decent sale around October/November which pretty much made up for the shipping cost if you bought enough stuff - thinking it was either a "Black Friday" or Cyber Monday Sale for a couple of weeks where a lot of / all the stuff was discounted some by 50%. Since that time of year is coming up I thought I'd share the links.

The 2 stores seem to have different items and shipping costs so worth looking at both if you are interested.

The T shirt quality is pretty good but they are not all made by the same manufacturer and my son thought some of the trinkets and stuff I got him was pretty cool. Everything I bought was decent quality. 

#GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

mttspiii #4 Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:58 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View Poststewiejp, on 21 September 2019 - 04:17 AM, said:

Those living in Asia may get a better deal on shipping I don't know. 

Well if it's Made in China it better be a really good deal on shipping.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

stewiejp #5 Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:14 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44384 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
The package I received was posted from the EU (Germany I think). A lot of the items were made in Portugal.

#GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

Wolvenworks #6 Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:15 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 13459 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

The WoT ushanka i bought during Tankfest had a really big MADE IN CHINA tag in it, so safe to say that some are indeed made in China, like uh...pretty much everything nowadays. nothing beats cheap communist labour~

anyway i think a merch store might actually help the actual sluggish growth of the player pop in asia but more importantly it should be effective at MAINTAINING the population from declining. from whta i know ASIA suffers from the loss of experienced players so early on its server life. so even if we invite new players, the pop numbers and quality wont increase if all the experienced players just leave. WoT just simply has terrible player retention in terms of the asian server. in the opinion that SG hasn't quite figured out how to keep players around and compete with the other regional big fishes like CSGO and such. we're like the biggest small fish in asia, so i guess that makes us medium-2nd-place-ish

(sry for late reply. was buzy and forgot i made this thread. did not meant to necro but some things need to be said and resolved)

Edited by Wolvenworks, 17 October 2019 - 06:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users