Account Wiped, Now can't enter battle.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TA_Ajax #1 Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• 13 battles

This may need to be moved to appropriate forum area and for that I am sorry. I have played no games after wipe so I couldn't post in correct sub forum area.

Ok so I have made a small return to the game and decided to have my account wiped for personal reasons. Anyway after many days of back and forth with the support team I finally got my account wiped and kept all my premiums. Happy days. So anyway I log into the fresh account and I am prompted to do the boot camp training. Which I completed and received now reward, I figured ok sweet no issues I'm just keen to play my campaign T10 rewards. 

So I finish setting up my M60 and VK tier 10s and select the VK and hit battle. After doing so it sits on the joining screen with the world of tanks icon in the centre of the screen and somewhat freezes. The screen doesn't change from this screen and nothing happens. I sat there for over 10 minutes and it doesn't come up with an error or anything. Never had anything like this happen to me before. I look into the support part and before making a ticket I check everything and make sure its all good. No issues on wot repair or any faults coming up. I also uninstalled world of tanks and reinstalled to no fix.

After a day at work I started to ponder over what it could be that's making me unable to play the game. So I decided to make a dummy account to see if I can actually play a game and could it possibly be the account. After completing the boot camp I hit battle and yep as I suspected the screen changes to how many tanks of each type are in Que. Eventually got into a battle. Hmm I thought. My next move was to trust my best mate and let him try log into the account from a different pc and area see if that could get me into a battle. He had the same result as me. Stuck on joining screen... So it has to be the account. Something has gone wrong with the account wipe. 

Now I have had a ticket in for over 2 days regarding this and ill just be brutally honest. I realise there was just an update so tech support is probably flat out. But I just want to play. I have been checking my ticket response every hour and still not getting any response. I have supplied all this info and a screenshot which I will post here as well. My thoughts are if anyone else has had this issue before maybe they could offer me a fix response.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope I get to play soon.

Edited by TA_Ajax, 16 October 2019 - 05:46 AM.

TA_Ajax #2 Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:45 AM

Staff sergeant

• 13 battles

https://i.imgur.com/eUFXNWv.jpg

Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing when trying to go into battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users