Is the Manticore disqualified from Ranked Battles?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

CardinalMite #21 Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:48 PM

Captain

• 32550 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 27 October 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

So there you go, Pros and cons to both tanks, depends on your preferred playstyle which one you want to play.

As far as ranked battles go and in general,, the weak premium rounds and poor gun depression of the T100 is a dealbreaker for me. 

You know it's funny because, poor gun depression is almost never a big deal for me in a light tank. If you are doing your role and scouting it is irrelevant. 

When it comes time to shoot you are either doing it from long range, in which case it doesn't matter so much if you have to expose the tank more to shoot, plus at long range you generally don't need to depress the gun much to hit stuff even if it is below you.

Or you at brawl range circling something in which case you don't need fantastic depression either. 

Gun depression is most important at mid range ridge hull down situations.  Don't get me wrong, good gun depression is awesome for many tanks, but I find it makes the least difference in scouts.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

Vindictus_Maximus #22 Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:38 PM

Sergeant

• 10622 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

Well I had a half dozen battles and the Manticore goes fine

AnclpO3.jpg

5th (win)

7th(win)

8th(win)

3rd(loss)

4th(loss)

3rd(win)

EBRs are definitely the dominant LTs, but the tracked LTs were doing OK in the games I played too.

Also, it seems kills count for a lot. This was my worst game - 833 damage, no spotting assist, only 1 tank spotted by me but 3 kills were enough to pull me into 7th in a 15-1 steamroll win.

T3uAUzH.jpg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users