Suggest Tank Trade in

trade in

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sdt16 #1 Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

Hello Guys

I know I am a noob and much beginner to ask this Q also with the avg stats that I have...

But I love and get fascinated by the high damage per shot,  the frontline mode and some good deals in the premium shop hence some of  the following tanks got into my garage...(despite the fact that some of them have paper armour) but by simply playing many many battles over time, someday I hope to reach decent level to be able to bring out the best from these tanks...

I am not much of a brawler player...Like to snipe and play 2nd line...you would be able to see that from my stats...

With on going tank trade in offer...which is good tank to get ?

Some of the premiums I have are as under

Skorpion G

T26E4 SP

Su 122-44

T54 Mod 1

Panther M10

AC 4 Sentinel

T34-85 Rudy

T34-85M 

few other lower tiers too...

Kindly suggest 1 or 2 good tanks which I can give back and get a fun tank which has good gun and decent armour ánd that s truely value for money...as well...Or should I not trade at all and wait for discounts??

I can't spend a lot but have limited budget in my local currency

I was thinking of :-

french M4 Revalorise,

Chinese Wz 120-1G-FT,

British FV4202

to  mention few

Kindly suggest without trolling

Thanks a lot...

mttspiii #2 Posted 31 October 2019 - 01:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

Revalorise for the second-line support sniper role. T-34-85M for general fun.

The rest of the choices are either brawling tanks, or not fun enough.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

sdt16 #3 Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:39 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

Thanx for your reply sir

Looking at your stats you  are legend!!

Can you suggest which tank to trade in for the same???

Also will it be a good choice for a beginner like me considering it has specific playstyle and also weak armour??

Edited by sdt16, 31 October 2019 - 02:45 PM.

Dieselnuts #4 Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:11 PM

Sergeant

• 14030 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

You can only trade in tanks that are tier 6 or above, and you can only trade 1 tank at a time though. You cant trade all your crap ones in for one good one. 

You already have the Skorp G which is great at both sniping and playing 2nd line support. If you really want to trade for something new though, the Revalorise is pretty good as already mentioned. I think the best tank available for purchase from the tech tree is the Lowe, but it depends on your play style.

Out of the tanks you mentioned you have, I would trade the Sentinel or the Panther M/10. 

mttspiii #5 Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:22 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [PVP] PVP

View Postsdt16, on 31 October 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

Thanx for your reply sir

Looking at your stats you  are legend!!

Can you suggest which tank to trade in for the same???

Also will it be a good choice for a beginner like me considering it has specific playstyle and also weak armour??

Dieselnuts below me has waaaay crazier stats...but mine has Kylie so it's a legend :)

Revalorise is like the armor of the Skorpion and the speed of T-54 prototype. Revalorise doesn't get your Skorpion G's penetration so you'd have to know weakspots and flanking opportunities, nor do you get the 490 alpha damage, but in exchange you get a much beefier vehicle with consistent gun handling, gun depression, and maybe one of the best shell velocities in the game. You won't hit hard, nor would you always penetrate, but hitting targets at mid-range support-tank distances is much easier and more comfortable with Revalorise than Skorpion, though Skorpion is more accurate at really long-range sniping.

Hm, trading out probably either SPershing, T-54 Proto, or Panther/M10. Just pick which tank you can't work out of them.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

U12D13 #6 Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:23 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 39672 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Judging by the low battle count, id recommend some mid tier tanks rather than jumping right onto tier 8s.

Bug guns with second line sniping/ support characteristics:
SU-100Y
Dicker Max

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

sdt16 #7 Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:01 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

Thanx guys for all the advice...

You all are masters of the game with all that huge battle experience...and knowledge of the tanks and game mechanics...

Edited by sdt16, 01 November 2019 - 08:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users