Urgent - Suggest Premium tank

Discount copuon Premium Tank Recommendation

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Suggest Premium tank (6 members have cast votes)

Suggest Premium tank

1. WZ 120 1G FT (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. M4 Revalorise (1 vote [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Any other Similarly priced Premium Tank fun to play (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Do not Spend on any tank (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

sdt16 #1 Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

I have received a 30% coupon from WG which is about to expire soon in about 6 hrs from now...

Kindly suggest a good premium tank worth spending money on...( I am in no way a wallet warrior, but whatever I have spend so far is whenver there is a good tank deal that fits in my budget and  after a lot of convincing and research about the tanks and most importantly the fun element)

I know being a beginner I may be discouraged from doing so..but I get satisfaction from the high alpha at higher tiers...

I dont mind the slow and brutal grinding process of each tech tree tanks especially lower tiers where lack of crew skills and poor armour is penalised heavily during battles...But since the game is for fun I do play T7 and T8 with the premiums I have for that high alpha...

I do not play the game daily but regularly hence Premium account does not seem viable to me...

Some of the premiums I have

T26E4 SP

Skorpion G

T54 Mod.1

SU 122-44

T34-85M

T34-85 Rudy

AC4 sentinel

RAM 2

T-25

few other lower tiers ones

I am not at all a yolo player who would love light tanks and scouting

I like to be a sniper and / or a support tank...Hence I play predominantly in TDs and Mediums

Couple of tanks which I have in my mind are

- WZ 120-1G-FT 

- M4 Revalorise

I was more in favour of the WZ because it had some decent armour apart from the huge alpha gun and can be beginner friendly than the Rev, which has paper armour and may be in hands of a skilled player to get the best out of it...

Based on my knowledge, both earn good amount of credits and the high aplha is very satisfying more than crew training in these nations...

Or should I skip the discount coupon altogether and avoid spending money...

How to enjoy the lower tier grind (crew skills and tank) if not spend any money on the game....You guys have thousands of battles to your credit...Its a huge achievement on your part to have overcome the slow grind and reach higher tiers and still enjoy the game....

Kindly guide urgently as coupon about to expire

Thanx

Edited by sdt16, 08 November 2019 - 01:41 PM.

FeeTFooD #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:19 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27218 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
For the number of games you have i'd recommend anything Tier 6 and under.

kilig ako

sdt16 #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

since you are far far experienced in the game than me...I appreciate your advice but still am I not remotely eligible to play  any of the T8 mentioned above...??

Which one would you suggest in that case (T6 and under) ??

Alita_My_Angel #4 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:37 PM

Bish Bash Bosh

• 11816 battles
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
M4A1 Rev. A very good money maker, as your standard rounds are cheap. If you manage to deal like 2k damage per game, you are in for a fortune. The downside to the tank is that it is paper-thin armor, and sub-par penetration against heavily armored tanks. But if you can make 200mm and 250mm penetration to work, you are good.

Hate the game, not the player

sdt16 #5 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

View PostAlita_My_Angel, on 08 November 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

M4A1 Rev. A very good money maker, as your standard rounds are cheap. If you manage to deal like 2k damage per game, you are in for a fortune. The downside to the tank is that it is paper-thin armor, and sub-par penetration against heavily armored tanks. But if you can make 200mm and 250mm penetration to work, you are good.

Thanx for your advice...

True that it is a great credit earner but then I being a beginner may not consistently get 2k damage every game and considering it as having paper armour would be enjoyable as much compared to WZ 120 which can give some bounces even to a beginner + it has high alpha for fun and satisfaction...

FeeTFooD #6 Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:46 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27218 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postsdt16, on 08 November 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

since you are far far experienced in the game than me...I appreciate your advice but still am I not remotely eligible to play  any of the T8 mentioned above...??

Which one would you suggest in that case (T6 and under) ??

I’m not stopping you from getting a tier 8, I’m just advising against it. You’re still new to the game and getting a tier 8 right now may not be the best decision. 

As for Tier 6 and under you can’t go wrong with any of the choices. 

Edited by FeeTFooD, 08 November 2019 - 04:47 PM.

kilig ako

sdt16 #7 Posted 08 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

View PostFeeTFooD, on 08 November 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

I’m not stopping you from getting a tier 8, I’m just advising against it. You’re still new to the game and getting a tier 8 right now may not be the best decision. 

As for Tier 6 and under you can’t go wrong with any of the choices. 

True that thanx a lot

__Emerald__ #8 Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

Corporal

• 21844 battles
  • [-EZY-] -EZY-

No, don't listen to them. Unless you want to join the mediocre gang. Buy Lowe, you can't go wrong. It good enough that even a stupid can drive it. It has absurdly high credit income capacity that even if you shoot full gold, as long as you have premium account you still gonna make 20-30k per battle,Sufficient Hull armour for sidescraping . A turret that can withstand even tier 10 HT spam premium round [Not for TD though, or those who aim your cupola]. If you want to learn then there are plenty tech tree tanks for you to try. Skoda T25, T 34 85, Amx 12t, T29. Amx 13 75. Once you master those tank you can play almost every tanks in game. Anything that is below tier 8 is seal clubbing and it won't make much credit for you. If you get too comfortable at low tier you gonna be noob forever. All my low tier premium tanks now just sit in dust and i wish i hadn't bought them. They can be fun sometime but most of the time you have to deal with stupid [edited] from both team and enemy and it feel like 1 vs 29. Learning about the game wise, playing TD is also fine and since you have Skorpion G you should learn where to aim and improving your marksmanship in general but that TD is really hard to play for someone new. Since you need good crew and proper map knowledge and game mechanic to not get rekt by invisible players. Also get someone to that know the game to platoon with you. It will help a lot. Nowaday you platoon or you get bust with RNG Matchmaking

Edited by __Emerald__, 08 November 2019 - 11:20 PM.

Am i super unicum now OwO?

sdt16 #9 Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

View Post__Emerald__, on 08 November 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

No, don't listen to them. Unless you want to join the mediocre gang. Buy Lowe, you can't go wrong. It good enough that even a stupid can drive it. It has absurdly high credit income capacity that even if you shoot full gold, as long as you have premium account you still gonna make 20-30k per battle,Sufficient Hull armour for sidescraping . A turret that can withstand even tier 10 HT spam premium round [Not for TD though, or those who aim your cupola]. If you want to learn then there are plenty tech tree tanks for you to try. Skoda T25, T 34 85, Amx 12t, T29. Amx 13 75. Once you master those tank you can play almost every tanks in game. Anything that is below tier 8 is seal clubbing and it won't make much credit for you. If you get too comfortable at low tier you gonna be noob forever. All my low tier premium tanks now just sit in dust and i wish i hadn't bought them. They can be fun sometime but most of the time you have to deal with stupid [edited] from both team and enemy and it feel like 1 vs 29. Learning about the game wise, playing TD is also fine and since you have Skorpion G you should learn where to aim and improving your marksmanship in general but that TD is really hard to play for someone new. Since you need good crew and proper map knowledge and game mechanic to not get rekt by invisible players. Also get someone to that know the game to platoon with you. It will help a lot. Nowaday you platoon or you get bust with RNG Matchmaking

Many Thanx for your precise advice...

Its means a lot for me as a beginner player

Anyways the discount coupon has expired....

regarding Lowe I have read a lot similarly as you advised and its a top T8 premium choice for almost all players...It sits there on top...

Only reason, "for now" that I wasnt willing to buy the Lowe, would be its price (beyond my budget), my playstyle (i have barely played any HTs till now) and based on my understanding of Lowe till now, its needs some special skills to use it effectively, which I may not have as much at so low battle count...

But will surely remain there in my wishlist till the stage comes when I have good no of battle experience...and intinsic knowledge of tanks and maps...and then would surely get the Lowe...

Many thanks anyway the coupon has expired so no tank can be bought...

Is it ok to feel that, I need to do something to control my impulsive of buying premiums at this stage after being fascinated to see those high alfa damage  while learning the game while I watch such stuff and replays of battles on youtube, twitch etc...

Many thanx...

Edited by sdt16, 09 November 2019 - 05:17 PM.

Ezz #10 Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69052 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Just a tip, altho it sounds like you're aware already, but there is heaps of the game you can enjoy for free without needing to spend any money. If after a long intro you decide you like how the game works, then you could consider putting money into it.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AKASHA178 #11 Posted 09 November 2019 - 09:04 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 37367 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View Postsdt16, on 08 November 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

I have received a 30% coupon from WG which is about to expire soon in about 6 hrs from now...

Kindly suggest a good premium tank worth spending money on...( I am in no way a wallet warrior, but whatever I have spend so far is whenver there is a good tank deal that fits in my budget and  after a lot of convincing and research about the tanks and most importantly the fun element)

I know being a beginner I may be discouraged from doing so..but I get satisfaction from the high alpha at higher tiers...

I dont mind the slow and brutal grinding process of each tech tree tanks especially lower tiers where lack of crew skills and poor armour is penalised heavily during battles...But since the game is for fun I do play T7 and T8 with the premiums I have for that high alpha...

I do not play the game daily but regularly hence Premium account does not seem viable to me...

T26E4 SP

Skorpion G

T54 Mod.1

SU 122-44

T34-85M

T34-85 Rudy

AC4 sentinel

RAM 2

T-25

I like to be a sniper and / or a support tank...Hence I play predominantly in TDs and Mediums

- WZ 120-1G-FT 

- M4 Revalorise

I was more in favour of the WZ because it had some decent armour apart from the huge alpha gun and can be beginner friendly than the Rev, which has paper armour and may be in hands of a skilled player to get the best out of it...

Based on my knowledge, both earn good amount of credits and the high aplha is very satisfying more than crew training in these nations...

Or should I skip the discount coupon altogether and avoid spending money...

How to enjoy the lower tier grind (crew skills and tank) if not spend any money on the game....You guys have thousands of battles to your credit...Its a huge achievement on your part to have overcome the slow grind and reach higher tiers and still enjoy the game....

Thanx

u got SG, wait on progetto sale, those coupons are trap to make u buy more unnecessary tanks plus those fake discounts 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

jumphonner #12 Posted Yesterday, 05:53 AM

First lieutenant

• 55464 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Save your cash.

Muted till 9 December 2019

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

As seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

Skrublord! Not another cent WG. Former Wallet Warrior.

Puggsley #13 Posted Yesterday, 11:39 AM

Captain

• 69099 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

If you want high alpha then use the tanks you already have, they are some of the better ones , SU122-44 in particular.

If you cannot make those tanks work as far as earning credits then getting another one will not help you.

sdt16 #14 Posted Yesterday, 06:01 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

View PostEzz, on 09 November 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

Just a tip, altho it sounds like you're aware already, but there is heaps of the game you can enjoy for free without needing to spend any money. If after a long intro you decide you like how the game works, then you could consider putting money into it.

Thats a very deep and bang on advice, which even though I am aware of, its all about the mind getting impulsive behind those much Glorified High Alfa premium tanks...

Otherwise on a simple thinking, High alfa is anyway a basic thing as one moves up higher tiers and high calibre guns is common in tech tree tanks too and can be enjoyed for free..Just that the grinding journey becomes longer and painful....

You said it right!!

View PostAKASHA178, on 09 November 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

u got SG, wait on progetto sale, those coupons are trap to make u buy more unnecessary tanks plus those fake discounts 

So true...

Best is to ignore the coupons and wait for what you "need"

Yes Skorpion G is a High alfa beast but poor camo and you need to be alert after every shot...Just 3-4 shots away from Garage...

In the meanwhile Progetto (which is on sale today) is famous and needs special gameplay style...& more than that even after discount it will be very costly for me at this stage..but definitely the tank fascinates me a lot...

View Postjumphonner, on 11 November 2019 - 02:53 AM, said:

Save your cash.

Done that!! Lolzz...

View PostPuggsley, on 11 November 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

If you want high alpha then use the tanks you already have, they are some of the better ones , SU122-44 in particular.

If you cannot make those tanks work as far as earning credits then getting another one will not help you.

You are absolutely right...Need to play and thus practice more in the game as I move up the tiers with better game knowledge and maps...and thus bring out the best from those high alfa tanks that I already have...

sdt16 #15 Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

Corporal

• 1211 battles

Thanx to all for the great advice to a beginner like me who knows a bit about the game but still a drop in the ocean compared to legends like you who have experience and knowledge which is no less than ocean...

Cheers

joansmith121 #16 Posted Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Private

• 0 battles

View Postsdt16, on 08 November 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

T26E4 SP

Skorpion G

T54 Mod.1

SU 122-44

T34-85M

T34-85 Rudy

AC4 sentinel

RAM 2

T-25

- WZ 120-1G-FT 

- M4 Revalorise

Or should I skip the discount coupon altogether and avoid spending money one.walmart.com sign in ...

Thanx

Just use tanks you have.... those are really good

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users