Cheating

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

WorldGreatest_Corrupters #21 Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• 49449 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View PostEzz, on 10 November 2019 - 03:58 AM, said:

Nada. I suspect wg are going back to just rugging the issue rather than trying to address it.

Well they knew someone in left/rgb (he's left now) was one of the culprits using a botting program for team battles and didn't do anything about it but remove the gaming mode. Amongst some asian clans.

Saffelicious #22 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

I reckon WG is making a fair bit of money on the prem tanks the bot accounts purchases to level up.

Hence they do nothing to solve the issue. 

It's not like they ever really shown that they give a F about their actual player base 

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

NameWasStolenStresslevel #23 Posted Yesterday, 03:28 AM

Captain

• 42384 battles

i wasted so much time in this game. The game is unplayeable at the current state. Everytime i spawn there are plenty of ppl not moving their tanks at the base. Its always on my team. Ive left 5 matches so far today because basically the teams arent moving/connecting or whatever.

and i dont care if i am gonna get punished for that. I am getting my frontline gold and bond and then i am gonna unistall this game and never spend a single cent in this game again. Gotta plenty of other games to play. Not gonna bother playing a FRAUD

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, Yesterday, 03:36 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Puggsley #24 Posted Yesterday, 08:28 AM

Captain

• 69099 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 11 November 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

i wasted so much time in this game. The game is unplayeable at the current state. Everytime i spawn there are plenty of ppl not moving their tanks at the base. Its always on my team. Ive left 5 matches so far today because basically the teams arent moving/connecting or whatever.

and i dont care if i am gonna get punished for that. I am getting my frontline gold and bond and then i am gonna unistall this game and never spend a single cent in this game again. Gotta plenty of other games to play. Not gonna bother playing a FRAUD

A few days a go you were ecstatic and were going to grind or the rest of the year and buy boxes, a few days later this?

What tiers are you playing? I played a bit over the weekend (T8/9 mostly) and didn't notice anything worse than usual.

On my one recent try to go back to ANZ to give it another go at supporting it I didn't have bots at the start as the issue, but bots at the middle of the game. Was going to be a tough one, with a super unicum (UDES 16) and a teal (t95) on the opposition, we were flooded with yellow and orange players. I was in the GSOR and Ghost town.

We pushed hard and with 7 min had them down to 3 tanks, the T95, a T10 and IS3. We had 6 tanks left, BC25t, pershing, another med, an arty, me (but now only with 4 rounds left) and an EBR90.

At this stage our 3 meds were at the TD perch behind the town, trying to frontally engage the T95. They stayed there for the next 4 minutes, doing bugger all to the T95, but each of them dying.

Move? Drop off vision and relocate? Nah mate this is ANZ, the home of dynamic gameplay! 

Lt's tried to flank, we found the T10 and killed him, i took a couple of 100hp shots a the bum of the t95 now down to only HE. Arty killed the T95 and it ended a draw. I ran out of ammo.

7.5 minutes to move about the map to get enemies into a cross fire and it was all just too hard.2 of the MTs had 51% WR and it was an incredibly frustrating game. Should have been a really easy win for a much more mobile side. 

Now a full time HK player. I get told all the time how much more dynamic ANZ is, but every time I remain open to the idea and try it out I find it to be very much the opposite experience. I found the straw over the weekend.

FeeTFooD #25 Posted Yesterday, 08:36 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27215 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I had an awesome time in ANZ yesterday. There was the occasional bot but it wasn’t every single game. Maybe 1 in 3 I could see bots?

Edited by FeeTFooD, Yesterday, 08:37 AM.

kilig ako

LeSigh #26 Posted Yesterday, 09:06 AM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 48383 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I don't understand how WG can't run a query to spot the bot farms going on at low tiers on AU.

- The names all meet one of two formats.

- They all have the same stats because they charge at each other and kill each other.

- They all have a BT-7a

- My 'recruit' played a tier 2 game earlier and there were 8 or 9 of these players in Loltraktors. Same naming, All playing follow the leader, then they shoot each other, get some XP and the programme starts again.

Surely a simple database query would identify them.

Edited by LeSigh, Yesterday, 09:26 AM.

This account proudly sponsored by WG

Puggsley #27 Posted Yesterday, 09:10 AM

Captain

• 69099 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

I've given it so many chances, the passive nature of the play isn't enjoyable for me. I have come back thinking this time will be different but unfortunately it just isn't. Because I'd love to play at sub 20 ping instead of 130 to 150.

I have played ANZ a bit for missions which need high XP and you can take advantage of being bottom tier more often at T8, but I always need about 3 or 4 games to slow down from how I play on HK. Its very easy to get ahead and isolated because people don't want to move as much.

Once I slow down it goes better. Its really noticeable.

Its that combined with the really long queue times. My first queue at T9 timed out, and the second one nearly got to 4:52 minutes before it found a battle. Then I had a campfest from a easy winning position, where better than average players defaulted to camp mode. 25 minutes of quality.

Or I can get a game in 30 seconds where I can get 7k combined (4.3k spotting) in a CDC which is over in 6 min 21 seconds on the campiest map in the game on supposedly the campiest server.

:unsure:

I'd love to find some data to see which one has longer games and more draws which my initial thoughts would suggest a lot more camping.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #28 Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

Captain

• 42384 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 11 November 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

A few days a go you were ecstatic and were going to grind or the rest of the year and buy boxes, a few days later this?

What tiers are you playing? I played a bit over the weekend (T8/9 mostly) and didn't notice anything worse than usual.

On my one recent try to go back to ANZ to give it another go at supporting it I didn't have bots at the start as the issue, but bots at the middle of the game. Was going to be a tough one, with a super unicum (UDES 16) and a teal (t95) on the opposition, we were flooded with yellow and orange players. I was in the GSOR and Ghost town.

We pushed hard and with 7 min had them down to 3 tanks, the T95, a T10 and IS3. We had 6 tanks left, BC25t, pershing, another med, an arty, me (but now only with 4 rounds left) and an EBR90.

At this stage our 3 meds were at the TD perch behind the town, trying to frontally engage the T95. They stayed there for the next 4 minutes, doing bugger all to the T95, but each of them dying.

Move? Drop off vision and relocate? Nah mate this is ANZ, the home of dynamic gameplay! 

Lt's tried to flank, we found the T10 and killed him, i took a couple of 100hp shots a the bum of the t95 now down to only HE. Arty killed the T95 and it ended a draw. I ran out of ammo.

7.5 minutes to move about the map to get enemies into a cross fire and it was all just too hard.2 of the MTs had 51% WR and it was an incredibly frustrating game. Should have been a really easy win for a much more mobile side. 

Now a full time HK player. I get told all the time how much more dynamic ANZ is, but every time I remain open to the idea and try it out I find it to be very much the opposite experience. I found the straw over the weekend.

i think i am just tired of this game and gonna take some holidays from it and be back someday and maybe even spend in again who knows.. I just realized that 1 premium tank in wot have the same price than a tripe A game... This game became a grind and i am just gonna get some long holidays from it. Thats all i need i believe.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Puggsley #29 Posted Yesterday, 02:03 PM

Captain

• 69099 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 11 November 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

i think i am just tired of this game and gonna take some holidays from it and be back someday and maybe even spend in again who knows.. I just realized that 1 premium tank in wot have the same price than a tripe A game... This game became a grind and i am just gonna get some long holidays from it. Thats all i need i believe.

Good luck, I'm sure you will come back better than ever! 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #30 Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Captain

• 42384 battles

View PostPuggsley, on 11 November 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

Good luck, I'm sure you will come back better than ever! 

thank you man. I think the more you play this game the higher the chance of getting worn out and bored lol.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

FramFramson #31 Posted Today, 01:50 AM

Major

• 43944 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
That's true of most anything.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

jerrek1 #32 Posted Today, 12:52 PM

Corporal

• 4077 battles

I don't really notice the bots. I notice that I get moving quicker than a lot of the players on my team (as I push the move key before the countdown finishes) but I suspect this comes down to low powered computers (I played on my laptop one game and it did not load in before the countdown finished) or slow connections (but I am playing with a 140 ping and only a reasonable connection of about 40 mbit at the moment on nbn). Some players may just be looking at where every one is going before making there minds up. I very really see someone on my team or the opposite team not moving and it is more likely a AFK connection then a bot. Do you get more bots at lower tiers, I am playing tiers 6 to 9 on HK. 

I don't even understand the point of bots. Sure you may get some credits but your statistics must be terrible. 

I suspect the server with the most arty gets the most camping. I mean with 2 or 3 arty depending on what vehicle or the map you may not be able to do much without instant obliteration. As to the quality of play I suspect little difference between the servers but I think I noticed at tiers 5 - 7 ANZ was probably better and that would be because new players cannot start on ANZ reliably due to the player numbers. HK server has heaps of arty (tiers 5-7 expect 3 arty anything else is a bonus) and HT. Mediums can be thin on the ground and lights plus TD are about the same as ANZ. 

Ezz #33 Posted Today, 01:11 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 69052 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

There are two aspects to bots, one progressing to the upper tiers. The other is farming credits. The game is essentially about progression and some people are just too lazy for that. Then they get their high tier tanks then either play them (badly) or just sell the account.

There are also multiboxers with similar motivations. Tho some get used for mission rigging too.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

FeeTFooD