Notareroll clubbing recruited

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AndTanksForAllTheFish #1 Posted 25 November 2019 - 04:36 AM

Private

• 237 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

Dear WG,

Any chance you could disable accidental shots on friendly bots resetting a high caliber? I'm working hard to earn some points for my recruiter but then one of your bots drives right in front of me as I am emptying my clip into an enemy tank and I'm left with 24 when it should be 34. 

So long

...atfatf.

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:30 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 38330 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostAndTanksForAllTheFish, on 24 November 2019 - 11:36 PM, said:

Dear WG,

Any chance you could disable accidental shots on friendly bots resetting a high caliber? I'm working hard to earn some points for my recruiter but then one of your bots drives right in front of me as I am emptying my clip into an enemy tank and I'm left with 24 when it should be 34. 

So long

...atfatf.

there is mod called " safe shot" use it then you cant fire on teammate tanks, even u click nothing happen 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

AKASHA178 #3 Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:31 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 38330 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostCalebRyan, on 30 December 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

I accidentally finished campaign for swede/czeques/italians by virtue of a well played pub team and found myself circling back to American and Brit tds.

I rotate crews for a redundant x2 or x5 or whatever through the premiums when i can, so I blasted through a few matches in the little Scorp and I have to say its a decent guy. Im not a streamer or overly braggadocios, but I had all purple matches and either placed 1 or 2 on my team. I am also from the Light Tank Master Race, so rest assured that my playstyle is the one that fills the gaps that shitty light tanks and meds leave open when they refuse to deploy properly. No Chai Sniping, in other words, even though its obviously primarily a backfielder. The thing does okay spotting and is a decent terrorist with...workable speed.

Its a freebie tank from TR, from "Refer (your second account to yourself as a) Friend" program, and has popped up free a few other times. My initial opinion of it a couple years prior was that it was a stinker, but I have reconsidered that and I encourage you to give it some attention if you have one. It has its issues, but i think its pretty okay.

i think u post in wrong topic 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users