Camp and do nothing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dhi67540 #1 Posted 28 December 2019 - 06:18 AM

Private

• 2918 battles

Is there ever a valid reason to camp and do nothing?  Try as I might there are times when I just cannot hit anything and every time I poke my turret up I take damage.  I'm in a flank by myself, so do I continue to poke, go elsewhere or just camp?

Edited by dhi67540, 28 December 2019 - 06:19 AM.

southerner #2 Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:36 AM

Captain

• 20434 battles
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE
Well I guess you could "chant and be happy" at the rest of the team. But i doubt if it will do any good.
indignatio regis nuntii mortis et vir sapiens placabit ea 

AKASHA178 #3 Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:45 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 38330 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View Postdhi67540, on 28 December 2019 - 01:18 AM, said:

Is there ever a valid reason to camp and do nothing?  Try as I might there are times when I just cannot hit anything and every time I poke my turret up I take damage.  I'm in a flank by myself, so do I continue to poke, go elsewhere or just camp?

2k game, you just started, u get use to it soon

here is some tips always check your mini map 

never go alone, never take initiative to hold one flank by yourself 

try to watch streamers on YouTube and learn from them where to go, what to do and which tank is good for what part of map in general  

when get in game with passive team try to do more damage and ignore the result 

NEVER count on your team to cover you or help you out when your low on hp, unless its your platoon mate since normal team players in this server never return the favor and they never even check the mini map 

if happen get in team of one way rollers join them do not go alone unless in platoon with 2 of your mates (not advisable but possible) 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #4 Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:40 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 77585 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 28 December 2019 - 09:57 AM

Captain

• 44826 battles

@dhi67540

Be careful to what "camping" might really means as you seem to be a new player. Depends on what tier you play. Generally if you team is camping at the base or hasnt move from the base at the start of the match then its a 90% sure loss (unless the enemy team has done even worse things), but if by camping you simply means your team isnt moving, be careful because this might be the time for you to show some play and help your team explore gaps that might be causing a stalemate and preventing your teamates from moving afraid of being farmed by campers on the other team. Watch the minimap and sometimes ping it to help ppl do things that they dont know it was possible to do.

@AoyamaBlueMountain camping in the open???

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 28 December 2019 - 10:01 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users