Jump to content


Light Tanks


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

NZ_Tanker #1 Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6054 battles
  • 12
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

Please stop rushing up the map and die within 60 seconds

dont hide and bush then shoot and die.

hard to win games when we have light tanks and enemy still has theses 



NZ_Tanker #2 Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6054 battles
  • 12
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

lets see just had game both our scouts died before the time got from 15.00 to 11.00 mins left

games are so hard when this happens.

 

i have herd bots in this game surely they wouldn't do bot light tanks that mess game up so hard.



HoPeY_ #3 Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104445 battles
  • 3,792
  • [DETOX] DETOX
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013
My mission when I started this game was rush the enemy and get a scout medal. Takes time to work out roles.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #4 Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:35 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 80481 battles
  • 7,666
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 19 January 2020 - 04:19 PM, said:

Please stop rushing up the map and die within 60 seconds

dont hide and bush then shoot and die.

hard to win games when we have light tanks and enemy still has theses 

 

Well apparently the enemy took your suggestion.


pantsu-vor~


Splattimus #5 Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:56 PM

    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 26156 battles
  • 3,305
  • [PANZA] PANZA
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostHoPeY_, on 19 January 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

My mission when I started this game was rush the enemy and get a scout medal. Takes time to work out roles.

 

Back in my day, that was called progressing from Tier 3 to Tier 5...


WARNING!!! THE ABOVE POST WILL CONTAIN SARCASM. My day job does not allow sarcasm, so its use may be obscure and liberal.

Sarge: What a way to go. Killed by my own mechanical creations. I'm sure there's a philosophical lesson to be learned from all this.
Simmons: Something about the dangers of technology and the unwavering pride of mankind?
Sarge: No, something about hiring better help that doesn't just stand around watching you die!

I don't believe we should kill all the stupid people. Just remove some of the warning signs and let nature take its course...


NZ_Tanker #6 Posted 19 January 2020 - 06:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6054 battles
  • 12
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View PostSplattimus, on 19 January 2020 - 10:56 PM, said:

 

Back in my day, that was called progressing from Tier 3 to Tier 5...

 

this is happening in tier 8 



S3mbr3ak3R #7 Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 27392 battles
  • 35
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

unfair-plane-he-kempbush-george-bush-kemp-bush-53921050.png537.jpg

 


Edited by S3mbr3ak3R, 20 January 2020 - 11:30 AM.


IMC_Jezza #8 Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:31 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 41510 battles
  • 651
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 19 January 2020 - 05:19 PM, said:

Please stop rushing up the map and die within 60 seconds

dont hide and bush then shoot and die.

hard to win games when we have light tanks and enemy still has theses 

 

Especially on vision maps....... nothing worse than being 3 tanks down, and the opposite teams lights know what there are doing......


Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."


NZ_Tanker #9 Posted 20 January 2020 - 04:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6054 battles
  • 12
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View PostIMC_Jezza, on 20 January 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

 

Especially on vision maps....... nothing worse than being 3 tanks down, and the opposite teams lights know what there are doing......

yes very much lost so many games the last few days.

because we lose all our lights within few mins

then we gotta try win blind



mig31foxhound #10 Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

    Frenchie of RTA2

  • Beta-Tester
  • 20593 battles
  • 3,891
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012
Well, welcome to online game.

Don't mind me, I'm just a green tomato.

I'm just a Derp Apprentice of The Derp Side.

Come to the Derp Side...


NZ_Tanker #11 Posted 25 January 2020 - 12:53 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6054 battles
  • 12
  • [-VVV-] -VVV-
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
Spoiler

 



NameWasStolenStresslevel #12 Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:57 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47295 battles
  • 1,247
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

No one get good light tanks on their team. Whenever a light tanks spot something is usually accidental spoitting that culminate with his light tank being obliterated to pieces as a result of this. Most LTs i seen are like lowe players. Everyone gets bad light tanks, nothing can be done about it. Thats why ppl plays tanks they can be independent from light tanks. Also, while u are waiting a LT to spot there are several HTs and MTs on your team spotting something where the fight is

 

PS. It kinda confuses me if this is really so much of a problem to you that you cant blind fire, spot for your own, or find any other enemy lit where you other allies are actually fighting. Must probably be just a thing u have against light tanks, not exactly a commom problem (more problematic than SPG in the game for example).


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 January 2020 - 09:40 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #13 Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:08 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 80481 battles
  • 7,666
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Ever notice people who complain about scouting tend to have average spots of less than 1

pantsu-vor~


jumphonner #14 Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:27 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 59640 battles
  • 757
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 25 January 2020 - 06:08 PM, said:

Ever notice people who complain about scouting tend to have average spots of less than 1

 

Specials be special


Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner


Bushvanker #15 Posted 26 January 2020 - 06:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5452 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019
I think we can blame WG for bad LT tank play.  Nearly all low tier tanks are LT's.  New starters learn 'how to play' LTs from the mayhem that is these low tiers and carry that same behaviour up.  I actually love playing LT's in the lower tiers (3 to 7) as it suits my passive game play and the camp and snipe behaviour of most players.  There are a few MT's that do this job well as well (if only people understood this when the MM doesn't give you LT's or you lose your LT's.

Edited by dhi67540, 26 January 2020 - 06:26 AM.


IWillDestroyU #16 Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 38349 battles
  • 20
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostNZ_Tanker, on 19 January 2020 - 04:19 PM, said:

Please stop rushing up the map and die within 60 seconds

dont hide and bush then shoot and die.

hard to win games when we have light tanks and enemy still has theses 

 

There are a lot of shit players on this server. Not sure if it is like this all over the world, but I am regularly amazed at how people with 20k+ games, can be so bad and not understand the game. LT's are arguably the hardest type of tank to play well (maybe after arty LOL) as there are no second chances. One wrong move and you are obliterated.

What is the solution? Those players need to play at lower tiers and learn the mechanics before getting into tier 8-10 games.



NameWasStolenStresslevel #17 Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:37 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 47295 battles
  • 1,247
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostIWillDestroyU, on 27 January 2020 - 04:22 AM, said:

 

There are a lot of shit players on this server. Not sure if it is like this all over the world, but I am regularly amazed at how people with 20k+ games, can be so bad and not understand the game. LT's are arguably the hardest type of tank to play well (maybe after arty LOL) as there are no second chances. One wrong move and you are obliterated.

What is the solution? Those players need to play at lower tiers and learn the mechanics before getting into tier 8-10 games.

 

i watched a skilltu (famous streamer who marks tanks) playing on russian server, and i was impressed with the amount of noobs in there too based on the games i watched in a 3 hours+ stream. I was honestly jealous with the enemies he was getting (did i say i like easy enemies? yes i did!). To be frank i am still unsure of whether a server is harder to play or not based on how "good" the server is in terms of skill. A server being full of good players means that theoretically you also get better teammates, while a server being full of bad players means you get deep red tomato platoons in top tier tanks more often, and therefore its harder to carry a game.

 

It all seems to come down to who makes more mistakes and your ability to punish these mistakes. But again i am completly unsure of it as my only experience in WoT is on the SEA server and never played elsewhere (except a few battles played accidentaly on australian server).


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 27 January 2020 - 11:38 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


jerrek1 #18 Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5701 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    12-11-2018

Of course if you play a light tank and don't rush forward in a first moments you will get ping spammed. 

 



mttspiii #19 Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:04 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 33079 battles
  • 17,148
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 27 January 2020 - 11:37 AM, said:

 

i watched a skilltu (famous streamer who marks tanks) playing on russian server, and i was impressed with the amount of noobs in there too based on the games i watched in a 3 hours+ stream. I was honestly jealous with the enemies he was getting (did i say i like easy enemies? yes i did!). To be frank i am still unsure of whether a server is harder to play or not based on how "good" the server is in terms of skill. A server being full of good players means that theoretically you also get better teammates, while a server being full of bad players means you get deep red tomato platoons in top tier tanks more often, and therefore its harder to carry a game.

 

It all seems to come down to who makes more mistakes and your ability to punish these mistakes. But again i am completly unsure of it as my only experience in WoT is on the SEA server and never played elsewhere (except a few battles played accidentaly on australian server).

 

It depends on how their bad players play. RU bad players rush. ASIA bad players camp. It's harder to kill campers than rushers.

 

Which is why NA (or EU) stream-icums back in the day readily quit playing in SEA; SEA is hard mode.


I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #20 Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:38 AM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 80481 battles
  • 7,666
  • [KINGS] KINGS
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
U mean ASIA bad players camp, good players camp harder

pantsu-vor~





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users