Referral Program Progress Bar Bug World of Tanks Progression 1.7.0.1812

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IcAnz #1 Posted 24 January 2020 - 01:35 AM

Sergeant

• 24716 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

Hello Community!

Just wanted to share a possible Bug after Version 1.7.0.1812 came out, it seems progression on Referral is no longer progressing for me or my Referal despite Re-Logging, Repairing Client and Waiting, we made sure to keep doing the minimum Requirements to gain Points, despite any effort we tried we are still not accumulating any Points anymore, Thank You for Reading!

Here's a Screenshot Sample of the Progress without the Reward for Winning the Match for 2 Points and another 2 Points for dealing more Damage than the HP of your Tank:

Spoiler

Update: After waiting for a number of Hours it seems said Points earned is now being properly displayed, just needed some Time and a few Relogs.

Edited by IcAnz, 24 January 2020 - 02:41 AM.

Profanisaurus #2 Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:17 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
It breaks sometimes but has always caught up for me.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

QoeVadis #3 Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:37 AM

Private

• 183 battles

View PostIcAnz, on 24 January 2020 - 01:35 AM, said:

Hello Community!

Just wanted to share a possible Bug after Version 1.7.0.1812 came out, it seems progression on Referral is no longer progressing for me or my Referal despite Re-Logging, Repairing Client and Waiting, we made sure to keep doing the minimum Requirements to gain Points, despite any effort we tried we are still not accumulating any Points anymore, Thank You for Reading!

Here's a Screenshot Sample of the Progress without the Reward for Winning the Match for 2 Points and another 2 Points for dealing more Damage than the HP of your Tank:

Spoiler

Update: After waiting for a number of Hours it seems said Points earned is now being properly displayed, just needed some Time and a few Relogs.

Probably coz of mods?

Also tagged with Referral, Program, Progress, Bar, Bug, World of Tanks, Progression, 1.7.0.1812

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users