Appeal Ideas?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

HK_DOGS #1 Posted 26 January 2020 - 11:32 AM

Private

• 39872 battles

Hi There,

Im a seasoned player with 30k games over a 6 year period. Just got a permanent chat for the use of the work '[edited]'. are they kidding me, or what? 

I have appealed after a 6month period, and was refused. Not being able to chat in game seriously hinders gaming ability and outcomes. I feel sorry for the rest of my team because I cant even communicate with them. What is another way around this? As a dedicated tanker i can see how the game is in such a decline with power trips happening by some useless moderator sitting behind a desk. PS 2 out of 3 games I see the '[edited]' word appear in chat. so why the [edited] are they still allowed? Premium account, purchases and reasonable stats mean nothing to them. If no luck, i guess it means just one less peron on the Asia or Aus server. just what they need!!! haha

cheers 

Napalmer #2 Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 49599 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

If you've been hit with a permanent chat ban, chances are you've probably been abusive a little bit too much in chat, seeing as you usually get multiple chances.

Also a bit surprised you didn't get a name violation to go with it.

You might be able to appeal it to support but that's about it.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

HK_DOGS #3 Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:55 PM

Private

• 39872 battles

Redacted

Moderator insults. Sanction issued

Please note that your ingame name has been reported to the GM staff as it may breach the EULA and Game rules.

>AHB_Centurion

Edited by AHB_Centurion, 26 January 2020 - 03:52 PM.

AKASHA178 #4 Posted 26 January 2020 - 04:42 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 39206 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostChat_Ban_Wayne_Kerrs, on 26 January 2020 - 06:32 AM, said:

Hi There,

Im a seasoned player with 30k games over a 6 year period. Just got a permanent chat for the use of the work '[edited]'. are they kidding me, or what? 

I have appealed after a 6month period, and was refused. Not being able to chat in game seriously hinders gaming ability and outcomes. I feel sorry for the rest of my team because I cant even communicate with them. What is another way around this? As a dedicated tanker i can see how the game is in such a decline with power trips happening by some useless moderator sitting behind a desk. PS 2 out of 3 games I see the '[edited]' word appear in chat. so why the [edited] are they still allowed? Premium account, purchases and reasonable stats mean nothing to them. If no luck, i guess it means just one less peron on the Asia or Aus server. just what they need!!! haha

cheers 

there is a ratio for getting chat banned its seems like u reach the max, each time u get chat banned is based on your ratio increase the time for instance is you get chant banned for first time is around 30 min second time 1 hour and so on 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

AHB_Centurion #5 Posted 26 January 2020 - 05:43 PM

Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

• Senior Moderator
  • 30670 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

Thread closed

If you have an issue with a sanction, submit a ticket to support.

>AHB_Centurion

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users