Sunday RoAsT, BBQ's and not enough BeEr in the fridge

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

stewiejp #1 Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:19 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Imagine this... It's a beautiful morning in Sunny Melbourne after an uncomfortable week weather wise - hot and sticky, work went to shit, corona virus making headlines and everyone's beloved #TeamTiger trailing considerably in the Dynasty Wars event (more on this later) ... still - ranked up a bit last night despite a not inconsiderable amount of hops and barley going down the gullet. All you can eat Japanese helped soak up the damage I guess.

Still, Sunday Roast in the Traeger needs to be tended (not a sponsor of #GetOnBoard Studios but there's room folks if you are looking for a poster boy - I'm your man - pic below!) Fire up the PC - kettle's on and look out - lo and behold the SaGe Of AsIa has been at it again! Calling for a few clan mates to be kicked (I think) for being (you guessed it) ToXiC BeHaViOuR?!!? Wait wot?

Oh yeah - the BBQ

Posted Image

Lo and Slow is the goods folks, start the Pork Belly on high (220 deg C) for about 30 minutes to try and crisp up the crackling or get it started then crank it right back to 107 (that's 225 old school Jezza) for the rest of the afternoon for maximum tenderness and flavour. Brisket on once the temp drops as it's smaller that the belly..

Back to the PC - the SaGe Of AsIa going absolutely ape shit in the forums about 1AR and how they are inactive, should kick a few members - I'm like what the crackle is going on here? He tries to not "Name and Shame" I think and Jimmy being Jimmy pretty much confirms that he's one of the candidates all while the SaGe starts spamming the report button since he can dish it out but not take it... or so it seems! 

Poor oof Little Stewy (the Ham, NOT Bacon) chimes in with a few stats showing how we have been playing advances and stuff but that is not enough for the "HeRo We aLL dEsErVe" cos he's trying to push some agenda to prove we don't do campaigns n stuff... I'm like - hold my pork belly, Jimmy's got this, but who are the others? 

Speaking of pork belly... 

Posted Image

Believe it or not 1AR have put in a bit of practice this time, really, but old what's his name can't let it go - and even talks about how he tried to sell an account that didn't even belong to him and it didn't work - surely the rightful owner hasn't parked himself in 1AR and seems a nice bloke who hasn't blindly believed all the crapola a certain player spews from time to time... 

Back to the beer. I like it as much as the next bloke, unless the next bloke is Jezza - that guy's a machine - and can honestly say I am sorry I didn't pre-load the fridge last night as there was only one left in there - more are icing down as we speak. The time stamps may indicate that someone had an "all nighter" last night which I can totally respect - even though it has been a while since I have seen the sun-up, at least in this country... the SaGe may have gone all the way through to lunchtime before logging off. Solid effort - respect. But jeez - cut the finger pointing out a bit hey? He who is without sin and all that... 

Posted Image

Re #TeamTiger - I have a hypothesis if that's the right word - once WG #BanTheBots who all joined the dragons, #TeamTiger will reign supreme amrite? 

Don't think I have missed anything - if so happy to discuss. 

And before it's reported for off topic of whatevs - rivalry - 3AR were notably absent from the mentioned thread - maybe it was too early for them, or maybe they passed out - 3AR lads and laddettes - anything to add?

Diplo stuff - -ONE- I think some of you guys were with us for a while - nothing against ONE as a clan, but one of your officers seems to have an issue with some of our guys - let's settle this like real keyboard warriors - On ThE fOrUmS!

Once again, don't forget to like and subscribe fam - links below - 

#GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

lMC_Stewy #2 Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:21 AM

Sergeant

• 20883 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Okay Boomer

jumphonner #3 Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:29 AM

First lieutenant

• 58106 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

For a 1AR untermenschen, you are such an erudite bloke StewieJP.

BTW, thats a $ for my ™   name

Edited by jumphonner, 02 February 2020 - 11:30 AM.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

SLAV_ROBIN #4 Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:27 PM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31209 battles
  • [FORT] FORT
As a ex PBKAC'er i will throw support to the continued memage of this thread

Continuing on from the other few threads from the SaYgE of AsIA.  Im waiting for chatlog screenshots editited of course proving certain spicey details. And also, ill openly admit here today.

I was one of the voICes of Reeeeeeeeeeason to crazy the clan, not taking him in at the time. As we said
*I quote*

"He is more trouble than he is worth. Do not let him in Rayuddooooooooouuuuu"

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

IMC_Jezza #5 Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:56 PM

First lieutenant

• 41024 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Update picture of the spuds please Stewie.........

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

stewiejp #6 Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:14 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Ok, after much discussions in discord the 1AR "A" team has been decided and I am sorry but if you are NOT in the "A" team you need to start anonymising in a not so subtle attempt to hide the embarrassment, and with enough anonymised games under your belt the other Stewy (Stewy with a "Y" - the little one, discount Stewy etc...) might give you a run..

Who's in the "A" Team? Well it would be easier to say who is not - the following are OUT:

- Anyone with an underscore in their name. Call me old fashioned if you like but underscores are not only unnecessary but grammatically "messy". Underscores are like eating dinner in a restaurant and the food comes out on a bit of wood.

- Moderators, CC's (Except for the Ham cos he does all the work), WG staff or EX staff, anybody who has streamed (except for Jimmy cos everyone else sold their Strvs) - when our secrit weapons come out we can't risk bans - y'know..

- Anyone who turns up to a BBQ with a 6 pack of XXXX and drinks everyone else's Crownies before taking said XXXX six pack home

- Same example as the XXXX's but with other members' wives and girlfriends (WAGS)

-  "That Guy" - you know... the one with the awesome questions at the crucial moment 30 seconds before the battle begins... What Tier is it? Are we attacking or defending? Is this an Advanced or Basic province? "That Guy" who always gets the lag/crappy connection when it's showtime against the big boys, but always first to ready up when it's against "lesser rated" clans.... "That Guy" who suddenly loses comms when it's time to push - we all know a guy like that - DON't be THAT GUY!

Posted Image

That said - who's in? Ready to carry? Join the A team - to get a run you need the following, in no order of preference...

- Over powered clan wars reward auction tanks - Nine-Oh or Chief. The rest not so OP, and an auction is soooo much easier than a 14 day campain! (Trust me - I know!)

- Be a member or a former member of any *dank* Esports team!

- Be knowledgeable in the ways of cooking, BBQ'ing and making the pork crackle juuuust right (see pics above!)

- Have your own fishing gear (PM Jimmy for more info on this but pick your moment). 

EdItEd - full list here http://forum.worldof...00#entry1826300

#GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

stewiejp #7 Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:23 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Posted Image

As requested - edited for dappa yeets and oofs

lMC_Stewy #8 Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:29 PM

Sergeant

• 20883 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Mad invite

wasaabi #9 Posted 02 February 2020 - 02:24 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View Poststewiejp, on 02 February 2020 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ok, after much discussions in discord the 1AR "A" team has been decided and I am sorry but if you are NOT in the "A" team you need to start anonymising in a not so subtle attempt to hide the embarrassment, and with enough anonymised games under your belt the other Stewy (Stewy with a "Y" - the little one, discount Stewy etc...) might give you a run..

Who's in the "A" Team? Well it would be easier to say who is not - the following are OUT:

- Anyone with an underscore in their name. Call me old fashioned if you like but underscores are not only unnecessary but grammatically "messy". Underscores are like eating dinner in a restaurant and the food comes out on a bit of wood.

- Moderators, CC's (Except for the Ham cos he does all the work), WG staff or EX staff, anybody who has streamed (except for Jimmy cos everyone else sold their Strvs) - when our secrit weapons come out we can't risk bans - y'know..

- Anyone who turns up to a BBQ with a 6 pack of XXXX and drinks everyone else's Crownies before taking said XXXX six pack home

- Same example as the XXXX's but with other members' wives and girlfriends (WAGS)

-  "That Guy" - you know... the one with the awesome questions at the crucial moment 30 seconds before the battle begins... What Tier is it? Are we attacking or defending? Is this an Advanced or Basic province? "That Guy" who always gets the lag/crappy connection when it's showtime against the big boys, but always first to ready up when it's against "lesser rated" clans.... "That Guy" who suddenly loses comms when it's time to push - we all know a guy like that - DON't be THAT GUY!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CvigG32.jpg[/img]

That said - who's in? Ready to carry? Join the A team - to get a run you need the following, in no order of preference...

- Over powered clan wars reward auction tanks - Nine-Oh or Chief. The rest not so OP, and an auction is soooo much easier than a 14 day campain! (Trust me - I know!)

- Be a member or a former member of any *dank* Esports team!

- Be knowledgeable in the ways of cooking, BBQ'ing and making the pork crackle juuuust right (see pics above!)

- Have your own fishing gear (PM Jimmy for more info on this but pick your moment). 

EdItEd - full list here http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/86307-dear-1ar/page__st__140__pid__1826300#entry1826300

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

stewiejp #10 Posted 03 February 2020 - 02:57 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

:honoring: 'saabs! fear not - exceptions can (and always will be) made for fine upstanding members of the community - fire chiefs and other members of the emergency services may occasionally get a run, it's a bit early but will try and think of a hose/pole one liner at some stage later today :B

Glad you are back safe mate - keep up the great work! 

IMC_Jezza #11 Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:42 PM

First lieutenant

• 41024 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Don't avoid it Stewie........

You burnt your candle from both ends on Sunday, and you failed to get over the "early arvo - post smoker nap" (EAPSN)

With training, and learning to start beers when you light it - you too will become one with the tradition of all-day smoker -all day drinker........

Keep them smokers cooking the meats, and the beers chilled to match - Amen

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

Ranork #12 Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 53631 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI

View Poststewiejp, on 02 February 2020 - 04:23 PM, said:

Posted Image

As requested - edited for dappa yeets and oofs

Stewie JP we have a problem with your BBQ. On a Total Fire Ban day BBQ's can only be used in the company at all times of a, and I quote " Responsible Adult" unquote. :P

Puggsley #13 Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:41 PM

Captain

• 72614 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Need to play arty more often Stewie.

I'm concerned about the lack of salt on that pork. 

stewiejp #14 Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:56 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Yeah the crackle didn't crackle... needed more crunch. Today's steak sandwiches were amazing though (no pics, too hungry) - tomorrow's roast scotch fillet is looking fine as well.

Puggsley #15 Posted 06 February 2020 - 07:08 AM

Captain

• 72614 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Its got to be totally dry, whack on the salt/seasoning and 15 min on very high before you tone the temp down and you should be gold.

spacewolf #16 Posted 06 February 2020 - 07:39 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75099 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Pays to rub a bit of oil into the crackle also prior to salting.

We usually:

• dry with paper towel
  • score crackle
  • rub with olive oil
  • salt up, rub salt in
  • cook on high for about 20 mins or until it crackles
  • lower temp to cook meat.

And it usually comes out really good. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

stewiejp #17 Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:28 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 45657 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Thanks spacewolf - will give that a whirl next time! Appreciate it man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users