-1AR- A-team Suggestions and Sign ups

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lMC_Stewy #1 Posted 03 February 2020 - 07:29 AM

Sergeant

• 20951 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Yesterday I posted an "Official" announcement on the "Dear 1AR" thread. Due to the post being semi off-topic, I have decided to move this discussion to a seperate thread.

Unfortunately, overnight we had some devastating news. The former "A-team" (Listed below) has experienced some issues 
Ex 1AR A-team

:Anton Pogorelov:

:Saigo Morimoto:

:Farrel Bunker:

:Masayuki Hirose:

:Oliver Bryant:

:Reiner Baumgarten:

:Takumi Nishimura:

:Chandler Roberts:

:Garland Fouquet:

:Ibuki Endo:

:Itaru Enomoto:

:Jeremiah Stratton:

Overlord_007 in his Cent AX

:Jeremiah Stratton:

:Joachim Von Odinga:

Our Caller Farrel Bunker caught team captain Jeremiah Stratton Stealing his Crispy Bacon. Although there is no specific rule stating the removal of an individuals bacon, the Kangaroo Court of the 1AR higher ups decided to remove Jeremiah from the team. This, as a result, was devastating for the team. In-house fighting began, and our C-Team leader Jezza broke down in tears as his platoon mate at the time forced him to play tier 7, more than twice the tier level that he's used to! The tissue costs for his nose bleed, as well as other products, is costing our financial unit a fortune. 

Due to the above reasons, the original A-team were kicked out of their position, as their discipline and immaturity was obstructing our ability to win. 

As a result, we're now leaving suggestions and sign ups open for consideration. If you know of anyone who could fit our A-team, or you yourself would like to join, please let us know down below with a little information about yourself

We at -1AR- are still recovering so please allow our members some time. The below are some considerations when applying

- Do you have any underscores in your name? If so, we will arrange you a meeting with Stewiejp

- Must own a Pz1c

- Must not be a better Strv driver than Jimmy. Past members who tried to challenge Jimmy's position were violently abused. Although it makes sense for us to punish Jimmy for such actions, we aren't doing anything

Thank-you for your time

Edited by AHB_Centurion, 03 February 2020 - 12:03 PM.
Red is reserved for admin/mods

jumphonner #2 Posted 03 February 2020 - 08:16 AM

First lieutenant

• 58215 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Well, since there cant be any Sage advice (due to permanent technical difficulties I am told), we will never know who is the A team.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

lMC_Stewy #3 Posted 03 February 2020 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• 20951 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postjumphonner, on 03 February 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

Well, since there cant be any Sage advice (due to permanent technical difficulties I am told), we will never know who is the A team.

I believe the Sage has given hints in the past, so only with others support can we piece together this very important puzzle. Time is running out

Puggsley #4 Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:58 AM

Captain

• 72887 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I get the contact details of Slap_n_Tickle, though it may have been an anonymiser name. It does have 2 underscores!

IMC_Jezza #5 Posted 03 February 2020 - 05:31 PM

First lieutenant

• 41037 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Update for the Pz 1- "C" Team; we've recruited hard, and got plenty of Pro-Level Cruiser IV, and PZII-J Drivers applying....... 

Which is great to see!

Nosebleeds do slow down training, but we're getting there! :great:

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users