• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CardinalMite #1 Posted 03 February 2020 - 02:07 PM

Captain

• 30178 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

....Lol!

Oh you want some real assessment?

This tank is hilarious. Only 11 battles so far but hehehe...

This tank must be one of the ultimate bullies in the game. Personally not played a lot of out and out brawling meds, but even I can play this and get stuck in.

Hugely disappointed if I don't bounce at least 2k damage  on my turret. Just get hull down... profit. About the only thing it doesn't excel at is sniping, but then that isn't its jam anyway.

Awesome when used to smash opposition mediums and/or supporting heavies to flank their opposite numbers and make them turn their turrets or take side shots.

No Russian bias here at all....

Oh also almost no modules to grind, must be easiest stock grind in the game. Must remember to check if the engine is unlocked....

Edited by CardinalMite, 03 February 2020 - 02:13 PM.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

Ezz #2 Posted 03 February 2020 - 03:00 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 70965 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Balanced tm.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Wodka_Warrior #3 Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:24 AM

Potato Juice Connoisseur

• 20058 battles
I just want one. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users