Chrysler GF, what is best equipment to use?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

smileyrambo #1 Posted 08 February 2020 - 11:14 AM

Corporal

• 12271 battles
  • [-VON-] -VON-

So ....... I have got this beauty at a low credit price, after playing it for a while my experience in this tank is easily tracked in place, Majority don't actually spam gold against it, as I see more people spam HE then gold rounds most likely because they know the chance of going trough gold rounds is low especially when I haul down.

I like the tank, its speedy (I've played a lot of heavy tank and this is one of the faster ones that I could drive), turn pretty fast, gun is ok as I work with T29, T32 and T34 guns before so the low pen doesn't actually bother me that much. I also like the play style (because its similar to IS-M tree which I've spend a good time to sort of master as well).

My question to the topic is equipment, Most of my tank with similar play style and feature I have always fit in rammer, toolbox and either VS or IV. Even tanks like the VK100.01p and IS-M .... but because of the unique difference I notice player behavior change when they face a Chrysler I am wondering if anyone have fit this tank with different style of equipment instead of the usual one (I have never had so many HE spam on either my VK or IS-M)

My thoughts is to counter or neutralize/minimize the effect of HE spammers, given that the tank gets track easy and engine is one of the easiest to get dmg my thoughts is to fit in with some of the equipment that people don't usually use to combat the tank's weakness. So I'm thinking of something like Heavy spall liner + Enhanced Torison Bars + toolbox. What are your thoughts?

Ezz #2 Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:17 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 70965 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Most heavies when played well would be running either vents vstab rammer or optics vstab rammer. Toolbox i guess if your crew has no repair skill.

Edited by Ezz, 08 February 2020 - 12:17 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:25 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 78876 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Do we play on different servers? The bottom battle, all the shots fired were gold.

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 07 February 2020 - 08:11 PM, said:

You're saying like other tanks don't use gold.

Welcome to the HK server

Type 4 Medium Tank Chi-To

smileyrambo #4 Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:29 PM

Corporal

• 12271 battles
  • [-VON-] -VON-

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 08 February 2020 - 12:25 PM, said:

Do we play on different servers? The bottom battle, all the shots fired were gold.

On an off of course there will be gold spammers, I've just started playing yesterday and my log is full of HE .... a few gold spammers ..... I was expecting my dmged log to have a lot of highlight yellow, but instead when the battle ends I see more HE then premium.

mttspiii #5 Posted 08 February 2020 - 04:26 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 32683 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
So...spall liner or is the armor too soft for it?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users