How to use the HT No. VI?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Schimitz #1 Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:34 AM

Corporal

• 4809 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

So I bought the Japanese Tiger and I have tried it for a few battles.

First I tried brawling with it when top tier but that doesn't work since I get penned from all sides and with the 7 sec reload it's not good for trading damage with other heavies especially one with fast ROF like Churchill VII.

Second I tried it as a sniper but the gun is not that accurate. Many shots that I take usually hit the ground or the tracks and the AP pen isn't that good either.

My question is how do I use the HT no. VI? I never had a Tiger tank since the most I unlocked on the German tree is the VK 30.01 (H).

I have used the GLD,Optics and Camo Nets for the equipment.

My crew is still 85%

Puggsley #2 Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:47 AM

Captain

• 71609 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

As top tier be a bully, your armour is fine. Learn to angle it to get all the use you can.

Against higher tier tanks be that close support HT. Go with an armoured tank and support him. Pop out when enemy is on reload and get your damage. Hide behind him when the enemy is reloaded.

S3mbr3ak3R #3 Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:11 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 26955 battles
They are just the same tigers just like the german one imo, 85% crew is still lacking, your crew performs underperformed in their qualifications, thats why ur gunner cannot reliably hit well. Your choice of equipment sucks! Go for gun rammer, GLD or vert stab (i dunno know if it is available, if it is i go with vert stab).As for the 3rd slot  i would prefer for toolbox I bet you didnt have repair skills yet and you do not want to sit with broken tracks for a long time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users