Jump to content


The clown antics of -ONE- clan on the SEA server.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

Puggsley #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:24 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Now if you want to be a real fuckwit on CW and try to stuff people around as much as you can you can follow this clan's actions.

 

Not happy that they drift out of contention, they come up with a plan which shows just what character they have.

 

Starting from midnight on the last night of CW, instead of playing battles they have players for, these clowns purposely tech defeat against 6 hapless teams in an effort to deny people fame points. 

 

GUNDP, OKAMI, MJB, -TVN-5PPA and MJB again were the unlucky ones. 

 

Now showing great form, this clan of great characters had 5 other no-shows during the event. 

 

What fabulous leadership and organisational ability from the idiots in charge.



MagicalFlyingFox #2 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:26 AM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34229 battles
  • 13,679
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

Gotta TAKE A STAND against the STUPID RULE CHANGE. 


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


HoPeY_ #3 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:29 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

We chipped for the people online at the time. We had plenty. Alas they didn't care to join, too busy doing the new mission.

 

Now what about what you did to SABRE? Couldn't be bothered telling them you were going to waste their time?

 

Bit of pot kettle hey mate :)



Puggsley #4 Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:58 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Sure HoPeY, we had 3 tech losses over the course of the event. We played 449 battles. 

 

You are so full of shit. You realise the log clearly shows on the final night you had 2 teams up to midnight, then 1 left and you chipped for 3 teams? How's fantasy land treating you?

 

You guys had 11 techs in 302 games. And presumably you told them all?

 

 



HoPeY_ #5 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:06 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

View PostPuggsley, on 24 February 2020 - 11:58 AM, said:

Sure HoPeY, we had 3 tech losses over the course of the event. We played 449 battles. 

 

You are so full of shit. You realise the log clearly shows on the final night you had 2 teams up to midnight, then 1 left and you chipped for 3 teams? How's fantasy land treating you?

 

You guys had 11 techs in 302 games. And presumably you told them all?

 

 

 

LOL, you can see how many we have online. This is news :)



HoPeY_ #6 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:15 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

And BTW, whatever we did we still managed because of it to keep 1 player in a tank. He finished at 1500. Shit happened in ONE, things could have been done better but 5 reward tanks is a pretty decent result when most of the time we had 15-25 actives and most didn't do a lot of games compared to clans at our level.

 



Puggsley #7 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:15 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Well people will draw their own conclusion.

 

One minute you say you chipped for the people you had on line. Now you are trying to say..... what ARE you trying to say? 

 

That having 2 teams means you can chip 3 landings?

 

Maybe maths is different in fantasy land?



Puggsley #8 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:16 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

No red herrings thanks. That is totally irrelevant to your actions about chipping.

 

Start your own thread about how well your clan did. This one is specifically about your clan's active use of tech losses in the final stages of CW to screw people over. 

 

And you appear to be on your own in regards to this negative strategy. A quick look at some of the other clans who were fighting hard for places clearly shows that none of them stooped to such low actions as -ONE- chose.

 

Again its a reflection of that quality leadership in the clan, and the values of the people involved. 

 

No hard fights and let the cards fall where they may. Just extreme negativity and petulance because they dropped out of contention. 


Edited by Puggsley, 24 February 2020 - 12:24 PM.


HoPeY_ #9 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:17 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

We had 40 online or more when I chipped. Alas ONE is mainly non English speaking and most didn't respond, they were grinding the mission be my guess.

 

Now back to what you did to SABRE...



IMC_Jimmy #10 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:24 PM

    Hold my beer, I've got this!

  • Member
  • 20759 battles
  • 875
  • [HMB] HMB
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013
Why do you care so much for SABRE hopey when u ditched them for a better clan to suit yourself? Didn't work out well for you did it and there is alot of praise for what SABRE did without you involved 
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

HoPeY_ #11 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:28 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 24 February 2020 - 12:24 PM, said:

Why do you care so much for SABRE hopey when u ditched them for a better clan to suit yourself? Didn't work out well for you did it and there is alot of praise for what SABRE did without you involved 

 

I ditched them? Funny, I thought I helped them quite a bit this Campaign. And by percentage of activity (games and active players) ONE did pretty well. 5 tanks is better than zero Jimmy. Maybe get RAAC_ some results before lipping on :)



Puggsley #12 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:31 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

We had 40 online or more when I chipped. Alas ONE is mainly non English speaking and most didn't respond, they were grinding the mission be my guess.

 

Now back to what you did to SABRE...

 

This thread is not about SABRE, its about -ONE-. Start your own thread and stop throwing red herrings out there.

 

The most teams you could post at any stage last night was 2. Stop making shit up because the data is there for anyone to see. At no stage last night could you field 3 teams yet you chipped for 3. 

 

Thanks for letting us all know that you were the one chipping. The actions highlight your values and approach to screwing people over. 


Edited by Puggsley, 24 February 2020 - 12:33 PM.


IMC_Jimmy #13 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:33 PM

    Hold my beer, I've got this!

  • Member
  • 20759 battles
  • 875
  • [HMB] HMB
  • Member since:
    02-28-2013

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

 

I ditched them? Funny, I thought I helped them quite a bit this Campaign. And by percentage of activity (games and active players) ONE did pretty well. 5 tanks is better than zero Jimmy. Maybe get RAAC_ some results before lipping on :)

Helped them, where you running 2 accounts?


www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

HoPeY_ #14 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:35 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 24 February 2020 - 12:33 PM, said:

Helped them, where you running 2 accounts?

 

There are more ways to help than that Jimmy, think logically.



HoPeY_ #15 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:41 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013

View PostPuggsley, on 24 February 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

 

This thread is not about SABRE, its about -ONE-. Start your own thread and stop throwing red herrings out there.

 

The most teams you could post at any stage last night was 2. Stop making shit up because the data is there for anyone to see. At no stage last night could you field 3 teams yet you chipped for 3. 

 

Thanks for letting us all know that you were the one chipping. The actions highlight your values and approach to screwing people over. 

 

 

Can you read? WE HAD 40+ online, but most did not respond and join CW. Now unless I can suddenly learn half a dozen languages, not much I can do hey.

 

We got the job done last night, a high percentage of our actives won a tank. Shame same can't be said for 1AR. Results should have been much better IMO. Share the games better next time and get more people without rewards into the zone, not just mainly the usuals that already have the tanks.



Puggsley #16 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:44 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014
Jimmy, you need to think hypocritically. It might make sense then.

HoPeY_ #17 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:46 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 104066 battles
  • 3,792
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013
Puggsley, you already have a 907 and Chief, why did you not stand aside and let someone else win one? Alas you were not alone in your team.

jumphonner #18 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:48 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 58107 battles
  • 740
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 02:46 PM, said:

Puggsley, you already have a 907 and Chief, why did you not stand aside and let someone else win one? Alas you were not alone in your team.

 

Poor old Hopey hasn't heard about meta tanks.

 

The 1AR callers got the tanks they asked for.

 

I am sure the untermenschen of the 1AR untermneschen appreciate your concern that they missed out.

 


Edited by jumphonner, 24 February 2020 - 12:51 PM.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner


SLAV_ROBIN #19 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:50 PM

    Professional Runner Away-er

  • Member
  • 31215 battles
  • 1,361
  • [FORT] FORT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2014

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:

We had 40 online or more when I chipped. Alas ONE is mainly non English speaking and most didn't respond, they were grinding the mission be my guess.

 

Now back to what you did to SABRE...

 
Spoiler
nice meme. wanna try again? *please insert coin*

 


2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

 

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM


Puggsley #20 Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:50 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 72648 battles
  • 1,976
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

View PostHoPeY_, on 24 February 2020 - 02:41 PM, said:

 

 

Can you read? WE HAD 40+ online, but most did not respond and join CW. Now unless I can suddenly learn half a dozen languages, not much I can do hey.

 

We got the job done last night, a high percentage of our actives won a tank. Shame same can't be said for 1AR. Results should have been much better IMO. Share the games better next time and get more people without rewards into the zone, not just mainly the usuals that already have the tanks.

 

I can read perfectly well. And in addition i can plainly spot your pathetic attempts at obfuscation with your ludicrous red herrings.

 

Most of what you write is bullshit. Maybe you live in a fantasy world where you can just make stuff up, but the rest of us don't.

 

You were in charge of chipping, and could see that you could only raise 2 teams, and then only a few times during the night.

 

At no stage during the night could you field 3 teams. Yet you chip 3 provinces. And all this chipping started late in the night.

 

Stop bringing irrelevant information into this about how well your clan did. Start your own thread about that. 

 

This thread is specifically about how YOU chipped games you had no chance of filling to screw people over.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users