Global Map Dawn of Industry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ranork #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 53656 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI

Firstly my sincere congratulations to all CLANS that participated in this event and played it in the spirit intended of competitive gaming.

A particular shout out to the top performing CLANS well done to you all and a massive shout out to ATLUS for clearly setting the bar.

PAKIN who came in ( I would like to say a close 2nd but can't) second place and also to OPA for a sterling effort in 3rd place.

However, to WG, if you are looking at the results, and not to take anything away from the top performing clans, their players or strategies, have a look at the gap between the top four and the rest!

This is not because their chipping strategy was better, nor because fortune favours the brave but a pure and simple imbalance in the earning and ability to use gained FAME points.

Again nothing against those that were able to gain and use them to good effect but focus on the numbers, 1st place 10.1m, 2nd place 7.7m, 3rd 2.4m then 1.5m followed by a massive drop to sub 400k!

WG I know you love your stats so please have a look at how close all the clans were from 5th down and then look at the discrepancy above.

Please review the auction and FAME point bidding system for advanced front battles.

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 25 February 2020 - 02:29 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40329 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
Ranork, always excellent suggestion +1

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users