• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic

Genesong #41 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:35 AM

#GetChieftainaChieftain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15991 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 01:04 PM, said:

12 vs 15 and we got to see PAKIN had 25 battles coming. Could guess OPA were as busy and just needed to lose this one to avoid a penalty.  Something I'm missing?

Except its the Elite Front, which costs fame (and quite a bit, especially on the final night) to land on in the first place, and would be the last game any clan would choose to take a loss on to avoid a tech?

signature.png

LoneRanqer #42 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:38 AM

Corporal

• 10856 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N
Did someone magically jump on to your discord? You blantely wrotr down what you got done for. Now pleading ignorance and you didnt do it. Guess its either lucky or unlucky screen shots where taken.

HoPeY_ #43 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:42 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostIMC_Jimmy, on 26 February 2020 - 10:34 AM, said:

But in the screenshot you knew exactly what you where doing...you said time to give some clans no fame points

Sure, if the event happened that we got another tech coming we got to choose our opponent. Much like 1AR choose to not fight SABRE and do the other battle, a tactical decision. Someone had to get a tech if it happened. What I said in no way indicates I was hoping or trying for it to happen. We had players online, they just preferred to do the marathon.

We had 16 or 17 ready on discord at the end, 45 online I think at the final hour. We should have been able to field 2 teams meaning only 2 techs. I was hoping to fill all 3 with the numbers online, alas I don't speak Indian etc. One of the teams we teched we had already beaten twice that night.

Puggsley #44 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:43 AM

Captain

• 72887 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 12:33 PM, said:

In what way did I rig fame points? Who missed out? Was I the actual CO/XO with final say in any suggestions? Please fill me in.

Jesus Christ man.

you were the chipper, you told another clan you were chipping to stop people getting FP.

The person who missed out was the person unlucky enough to be in the clan you intentionally targeted to miss out on even 1 FP. 

it’s your intention which damns you. And all you can do is play the $20 per hour lawyer role about proof and who exactly was hurt, and if you cannot tell me then I have done nothing wrong.

Just own it.

HoPeY_ #45 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:45 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostGenesong, on 26 February 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

Except its the Elite Front, which costs fame (and quite a bit, especially on the final night) to land on in the first place, and would be the last game any clan would choose to take a loss on to avoid a tech?

Maybe they had multiple elite front battles or more important ones due to a cunning plan. Can't tell from 1 video. But something has obviously gone wrong we don't know about.

JS_NeedsAdultSupervision #46 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:45 AM

Sergeant

• 23405 battles

1 mark: M40/M43, T67
2 mark:
3 mark:

Currently 1 marking: M41 HMC

Warhammer124 #47 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:48 AM

Representative of the anti drama organization

• 21900 battles
  • [-VAM-] -VAM-
WG will ban people on the 28th? or WG will start banning people until the 28th?
Hippity Hoppity no drama lords on my property 

HoPeY_ #48 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:48 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostLoneRanqer, on 26 February 2020 - 10:38 AM, said:

Did someone magically jump on to your discord? You blantely wrotr down what you got done for. Now pleading ignorance and you didnt do it. Guess its either lucky or unlucky screen shots where taken.

That was mistake two that night, I shouldn't have typed anything, another lesson learnt :). How you interpret my words and meaning is up to you though. Personally I was hoping for as many actual battles as possible to get some on the border their tanks.

Genesong #49 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:48 AM

#GetChieftainaChieftain

• Beta-Tester
  • 15991 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 02:45 PM, said:

Maybe they had multiple elite front battles or more important ones due to a cunning plan. Can't tell from 1 video. But something has obviously gone wrong we don't know about.

Yeah, they broke the number one rule of rigging.

1. Don't live stream it.

signature.png

jumphonner #50 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:49 AM

First lieutenant

• 58205 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Can someone start up a go fund me page for Hopey so he cant fight this travesty of justice?

I'm sure Jimmy will beat his bush fire bid.

We need a WG stream with gold Type 59's and Deathstars for auction.

Edited by jumphonner, 26 February 2020 - 10:53 AM.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

HoPeY_ #51 Posted 26 February 2020 - 10:50 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostGenesong, on 26 February 2020 - 10:48 AM, said:

Yeah, they broke the number one rule of rigging.

1. Don't live stream it.

Yeah, reminds me of me typing something :)

Twit_ #52 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:00 AM

69 Recognized

• 19363 battles

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 09:04 AM, said:

12 vs 15 and we got to see PAKIN had 25 battles coming. Could guess OPA were as busy and just needed to lose this one to avoid a penalty.  Something I'm missing?

I should have put it in the comment on the forums instead of the video description, OPA was dumping fame points to PAKIN on the elite on the last day of the campaign, when it was roughly 1mil separating the two clans at the top. PAKIN getting all of this fame from province capture/defence on the elite would have provided a nice bump to getting 1st place from ATLUS. Tier 9 tanks to prevent locking meta ones just makes it blatant...

The mindset you need to improve

WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVEN WHEN YOU OF IN THE COLD FOOD OF OUT HOT EAT THE FOOD 

IMC_Jezza #53 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:00 AM

First lieutenant

• 41037 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

As i said earlier, It is truly refreshing to see the WG guys seeing past the deflections and lies from the clans and players madly trying to back pedal away from the obvious truths behind their cheating manipulative ways which has affected the playerbase out there that were playing fairly.

I'm pretty sure everyone abreast of this current situation, created 100% at the fault of the fallen and their own personal choices; Is thoroughly enjoying watching those squirm and continue to play the "I didn't know" or "I didn't do anything wrong" card.

Here's hoping to more of the fallen only just becoming aware of their fate, whether it be by their own hands, or at the hands of their clan, and posting here for all of the glorious salt they try to madly throw to defend their "innocent" position.

The smile it brings to my face is so satisfying, words cannot describe it!  Thankyou again WG :medal:

Snowflake?

Princess?

"Personally I use my anonymizer to hide my shame at being unable to kill every clan I join despite my best attempts."

Puggsley #54 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:04 AM

Captain

• 72887 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 12:48 PM, said:

That was mistake two that night, I shouldn't have typed anything, another lesson learnt :). How you interpret my words and meaning is up to you though. Personally I was hoping for as many actual battles as possible to get some on the border their tanks.

well seeing as how you take a literal approach to interpreting rules, are you ok if we take the literal interpretation of what you wrote in discord?

Your only mistake was gypping other clans by trying to screw them.

What you are telling us is that next time you will try to cover your rule breaking. Maybe just focus on good hard CW tanking.

Know that whatever clan you are in for the next CW, I will use exactly the same method as this time to show any of your tech loss shenanigans. And I won’t be waiting until you foolishly make an accusation about another clans actions to get the data. Play that game at your own risk. I’ll be really open about it too, letting the clan executives know right from the start that any weird chipping will be apparent and that it might be a good idea to have someone with the right spirit take care of the chipping.

HoPeY_ #55 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:07 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostTwit_, on 26 February 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

I should have put it in the comment on the forums instead of the video description, OPA was dumping fame points to PAKIN on the elite on the last day of the campaign, when it was roughly 1mil separating the two clans at the top. PAKIN getting all of this fame from province capture/defence on the elite would have provided a nice bump to getting 1st place from ATLUS. Tier 9 tanks to prevent locking meta ones just makes it blatant...

Quick glace says PAKIN only won about 3 games on the final day vs OPA winning around 7. Guess a look at which fronts is warranted.

Gets a bit confusing, but I see nothing obvious. In fact looks more like OPA did better.

Edited by HoPeY_, 26 February 2020 - 11:19 AM.

Puggsley #56 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:38 AM

Captain

• 72887 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Maybe WG introduces the decimation approach as punishment.

If your clan is found to have cheated, then for every instance you lose 10 percent of your final clan and personal FP.

Can be avoided if you self report offenders within 1 day of it happening. Reported offenders will be investigated and if found to have engaged in rule breaking will lose all fame points for entire event.

Help clans focus on playing CW rather than playing games in CW. And get rid of these pathetic “I didn’t read the rules!” excuses.

CardinalMite #57 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:41 AM

Captain

• 30836 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Personally when it comes to dealing with rigging/cheating I think WG need to break the naming and shaming rule.

You get done for cheating, you get a ban, loss of chance or ownership of whatever you were cheating for...

...And an in game badge visible in all game modes that is displayed for a period of time equal to the ban duration you took for whenever you are next able to play.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Profanisaurus #58 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:41 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostHoPeY_, on 26 February 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

Quick glace says PAKIN only won about 3 games on the final day vs OPA winning around 7. Guess a look at which fronts is warranted.

Gets a bit confusing, but I see nothing obvious. In fact looks more like OPA did better.

The OPA that massively jumped on the last day past the artists formerly known as CHLDA ?

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

HoPeY_ #59 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G
Give em some incentive, report someone and you get that persons points. Make life interesting.

HoPeY_ #60 Posted 26 February 2020 - 11:44 AM

Major

• 104095 battles
  • [M-E-G] M-E-G

View PostProfanisaurus, on 26 February 2020 - 11:41 AM, said:

The OPA that massively jumped on the last day past the artists formerly known as CHLDA ?

Was said earlier PAKIN were doing the jumping.. pointing out nothing obvious in the logs. Does seem like OPA had the better run.

We need a decision on who gained from it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users