Helping PXR

self-improvement help helping fellow tankers

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Sevatar_ #1 Posted 07 March 2020 - 07:48 PM

Space Batman

• 41686 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

It seems some players are still having some difficulties with the latest updates so I decided to do my part. 

I just played with a PXR platoon and I saw some of those difficulties so I am posting here to provide them with some tips which I hope will help them.

A note to mods, the names that are not covered up are anonymised.

The game was on westfield (feld???)

First minutes of battle the 2 tds take position covering the heavy brawl area. Nothing to say here except good work supporting the team.

North has been won so now what? Well this is where I hope I can help you guys.

At this point you are stuck at A5, we need you to move up since my only support is a blind KV1 and a VK. There are definitely tds in the F, G line so if you move up we can spot for you. Grille I understnad that pinging sucks but I hope you can see what I was trying to do.

As expected the tds have moved to cover this side. Im atking hits from both.

Our valliant Vk decides that he doesn't want to live anymore so it's just me and the Kv1 which is blind as a bat. You finnaly decide to move up which is great but pick a weird spot since where the enemies were last spotted. As you can see they only have tds and arty left with a sole med (green circle), by analysing the last few enemies you can make some educated guesses of where they will be. Rememeber the VK died, so they cant have joined with the m4.

As you can see I have a really big map. "m" key to display it and then "+" key

Great!!! You finally moved up but seemed to have me confused with the enemy. Fortunately they removed team damage.

I just copped one from arty!!! Hey guys it is over there. That's what I meant with my pinging.

Oof I wasn't paying attention there. Glad there is no ram team damage anymore.

Man lag sucks, but at least no team damage. Unfortunately our own arty can still stun us. Oh and arty is not there. I've tried to warn you before.

Ah there it is. Good job guys. You got it. Oh and Apples are ok. I prefer melons.

I'm glad I could be of assistance regardless of gender.

So all in all not too bad. Just a couple of points:

1. Keep an eye out on the map and the remaining enemies.

2. Try and support your team, no need to spot but be in a position where you can shoot at whatever your teammates spot.

3. Careful with friendly fire. While they removed damage stun still affect your team.

Hope I could be of help. I can provide the replay if needed. 

Edited by Sevatar_, 07 March 2020 - 07:50 PM.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #2 Posted 07 March 2020 - 08:48 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 79240 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
Love the sarcasm.

Type 4 Medium Tank Chi-To

jumphonner #3 Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:21 AM

First lieutenant

• 58130 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
In my experience, most PXR players dont have operational keyboards. They would never get a chat ban for using the W key because most cant find it.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

_Sammich_ #4 Posted 09 March 2020 - 06:00 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 37753 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postjumphonner, on 08 March 2020 - 09:21 PM, said:

In my experience, most PXR players dont have operational keyboards. They would never get a chat ban for using the W key because most cant find it.

No need to be so gruff there jump.

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

jumphonner #5 Posted 11 March 2020 - 05:18 AM

First lieutenant

• 58130 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Post_Sammich_, on 09 March 2020 - 08:00 AM, said:

No need to be so gruff there jump.

I see what you did there.

Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder, Skrublord and 1AR Untermenschen. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

2 MoE: KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU100, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

TheBudgiesmuggler #6 Posted 12 March 2020 - 07:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• 31757 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostSevatar_, on 07 March 2020 - 09:48 PM, said:

It seems some players are still having some difficulties with the latest updates so I decided to do my part. 

I just played with a PXR platoon and I saw some of those difficulties so I am posting here to provide them with some tips which I hope will help them.

A note to mods, the names that are not covered up are anonymised.

The game was on westfield (feld???)

First minutes of battle the 2 tds take position covering the heavy brawl area. Nothing to say here except good work supporting the team.

North has been won so now what? Well this is where I hope I can help you guys.

At this point you are stuck at A5, we need you to move up since my only support is a blind KV1 and a VK. There are definitely tds in the F, G line so if you move up we can spot for you. Grille I understnad that pinging sucks but I hope you can see what I was trying to do.

As expected the tds have moved to cover this side. Im atking hits from both.

Our valliant Vk decides that he doesn't want to live anymore so it's just me and the Kv1 which is blind as a bat. You finnaly decide to move up which is great but pick a weird spot since where the enemies were last spotted. As you can see they only have tds and arty left with a sole med (green circle), by analysing the last few enemies you can make some educated guesses of where they will be. Rememeber the VK died, so they cant have joined with the m4.

As you can see I have a really big map. "m" key to display it and then "+" key

Great!!! You finally moved up but seemed to have me confused with the enemy. Fortunately they removed team damage.

I just copped one from arty!!! Hey guys it is over there. That's what I meant with my pinging.

Oof I wasn't paying attention there. Glad there is no ram team damage anymore.

Man lag sucks, but at least no team damage. Unfortunately our own arty can still stun us. Oh and arty is not there. I've tried to warn you before.

Ah there it is. Good job guys. You got it. Oh and Apples are ok. I prefer melons.

I'm glad I could be of assistance regardless of gender.

So all in all not too bad. Just a couple of points:

1. Keep an eye out on the map and the remaining enemies.

2. Try and support your team, no need to spot but be in a position where you can shoot at whatever your teammates spot.

3. Careful with friendly fire. While they removed damage stun still affect your team.

Hope I could be of help. I can provide the replay if needed. 

thanks for the advice Sevatar its appreciated

TheBudgiesmuggler #7 Posted 12 March 2020 - 07:21 AM

Staff sergeant

• 31757 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View Postjumphonner, on 09 March 2020 - 07:21 AM, said:

In your opinion ….would that be like you camping the few times we've seen you play oh and of course me handing your [edited] to you a couple of times in battle, I'd be pretty sore about a low ranked clan kicking your [edited]....

jumphonner #8 Posted 12 March 2020 - 07:48 AM

First lieutenant

• 58130 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 12 March 2020 - 09:21 AM, said:

In your opinion ….would that be like you camping the few times we've seen you play oh and of course me handing your [edited] to you a couple of times in battle, I'd be pretty sore about a low ranked clan kicking your [edited]....

Pics or it didnt happen Budgie :D

As I am currently serving a 30 chat ban for pressing the W key, your story about camping is cool bro.

BTW, when I said most, I was a little Gruff and it wouldn't include you.

TheBudgiesmuggler #9 Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:37 PM

Staff sergeant

• 31757 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View Postjumphonner, on 12 March 2020 - 09:48 AM, said:

Pics or it didnt happen Budgie :D

As I am currently serving a 30 chat ban for pressing the W key, your story about camping is cool bro.

BTW, when I said most, I was a little Gruff and it wouldn't include you.

waiting for the pics of non-functioning keyboards

RainbowAssassin #10 Posted 13 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 39548 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
such a waste of time. 

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, T110E4, E100, TVP T 50/51, OBJ. 260, T110E3, STB-1, FV4005 Stage II, T95/FV4201, M48A5 Patton

jumphonner #11 Posted 13 March 2020 - 04:50 PM

First lieutenant

• 58130 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 12 March 2020 - 03:37 PM, said:

waiting for the pics of non-functioning keyboards

[removed]

Not sure if this is explicit proof of a broken keyboard but it is some top tier tank stomping the enemy

Name and Shame, Post updated, user warned.
~Flying_Elite

Edited by Flying_Elite, 15 March 2020 - 03:00 PM.

jumphonner #12 Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:02 PM

First lieutenant

• 58130 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postjumphonner, on 13 March 2020 - 06:50 PM, said:

[removed]

Not sure if this is explicit proof of a broken keyboard but it is some top tier tank stomping the enemy

Name and Shame, Post updated, user warned.
~Flying_Elite

I have improved my censoring skills. Sorry for being gruff with you Flying Elite. My apologies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users