Helpful hints?

help newbie tanks tech tree

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

XxxGr1ffinxxX #1 Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:11 AM

Private

• 36 battles

Hey everyone!

So i'll have a quick talk about me, and why im here asking. so i currently am in grade 11 in school (epic) and i love my warships, but unfirtunately im unable to play it thatnks to A) my laptop doesnt have enough storage and B) last time i done that with my old laptop... it didnt end well for it. and currently i'm playing wot blitz. so yeah, i've been getting into tanks a lot more. and i watch replays alll the time. i'm getting a hard drive to actually have enough storage for anything, but i'm hoping if i can run blitz alright on minimum, normal wot might run alright as well.

anyway, thats me. i know a bit about tanks, where to aim (kinda, i know the lower plates and things) i know about premium shells, better penetration in a trade off for less damage, gun calibers and that stuff. however i've heard of hull lock and im not too sure what that is. im going up the kv2 line, AT british tank destroyers, french lights, german td's, russian td's, im very open to what line i grind. i know the jadpanzer is a beast, and the other t10's and i'm hoping to understand SPG's better. 

long story short any hints or tips and advice to help make learning fun will be greatly appreciated. also if its better on different servers (i play NA on blitz)

anyway, feedback will be greatly appreciated, even recommendations to lines, like i said im very open to what, i will learn

wasaabi #2 Posted 10 March 2020 - 04:49 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22745 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
You have found the forums so that is a good start.  Read the pinned notices in this subforum such as the Frequently Asked Questions as a start http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/79669-new-player-frequently-asked-questions/

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

Bash_sh #3 Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:38 AM

First lieutenant

• 27828 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

don't race up the tiers, it will only make a you a bad player and canon fodder.

find a class you like and specialize. in other words learn how to play that good or at least above average.

steeve_old #4 Posted 11 March 2020 - 04:16 PM

Corporal

• 37766 battles
  • [AQUAS] AQUAS

as bash said take your time and master the lower tiers, get crew skills by playing elited tanks

The difference between a 85% crew and a 4 skill crew is unbelievable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users