Helpful hints?

help newbie tanks tech tree

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Player_1544108950 #21 Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:11 AM

Private

• 0 battles
Can anyone help me please i live in Pakistan which server is good for me to play bcoz Russia in near then Singapore and tanks disappear at asian then advise me please

THEBOYWITHTHEBANANA #22 Posted 07 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

Private

• 1343 battles

View PostXxxGr1ffinxxX, on 10 March 2020 - 11:11 AM, said:

Hey everyone!

So i'll have a quick talk about me, and why im here asking. so i currently am in grade 11 in school (epic) and i love my warships, but unfirtunately im unable to play it thatnks to A) my laptop doesnt have enough storage and B) last time i done that with my old laptop... it didnt end well for it. and currently i'm playing wot blitz. so yeah, i've been getting into tanks a lot more. and i watch replays alll the time. i'm getting a hard drive to actually have enough storage for anything, but i'm hoping if i can run blitz alright on minimum, normal wot might run alright as well.

anyway, thats me. i know a bit about tanks, where to aim (kinda, i know the lower plates and things) i know about premium shells, better penetration in a trade off for less damage, gun calibers and that stuff. however i've heard of hull lock and im not too sure what that is. im going up the kv2 line, AT british tank destroyers, french lights, german td's, russian td's, im very open to what line i grind. i know the jadpanzer is a beast, and the other t10's and i'm hoping to understand SPG's better. 

long story short any hints or tips and advice to help make learning fun will be greatly appreciated. also if its better on different servers (i play NA on blitz)

anyway, feedback will be greatly appreciated, even recommendations to lines, like i said im very open to what, i will learn

it's sad, but you cannot run wot on that computer..

if you can download it, your computer shall crash.

mine did too. mine was a maxed graphic wot blitz runner.

Edited by THEBOYWITHTHEBANANA, 07 May 2020 - 09:24 AM.

CandleSaul #23 Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:36 PM

Corporal

• 36126 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N
I think you've got the basics pretty much covered. A key point to note is that you shouldn't be following the strategies highlighted by the streamers blindly; you must develop map awareness as you play the game. Constantly monitor the map and look out for crucial information provided by your team, which would then allow you to understand and decide the best time/place to push/defend/flank/run. Good luck:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users