Shot at by team member..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Straftater2013 #1 Posted 13 March 2020 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• 19612 battles
 I was on the HK server last night and just after the count down had finish moved off the spawn zone when I get shot at by a team player next thing I see in chat the player had typed calling me a Nazi fascist .and guessing reason was because I had the Decal  of the German flag with the Iron Cross  on a German tank (M41 90mm which also has it on ) so it seem he was offended by it? :amazed:  or did he just simply associated it with the other flag that had the swastika on it? :confused:  as I have used it on other tanks and no-one seem to had taken offence. and surely wgaming wouldn't had added it if that was the case?:unsure: so in concluding is he  just one person who ego/hatred clouded his judgement and just simply moved off with out firing that shot? :trollface:

Defeat is not the worst of failures, not to have tried is the true failure.

-George E Woodberry-

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
— Winston Churchill

spacewolf #2 Posted 13 March 2020 - 12:52 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 76716 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I'd not worry about it, there's no team damage anymore. 

Just say lol and move on. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Puggsley #3 Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:18 AM

Major

• 75882 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
Could also be your IGN....

U12D13 #4 Posted 16 March 2020 - 10:54 AM

IRL Garbage Collector

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 44603 battles
  • [TRAPS] TRAPS

I like pizzas. They come from ovens. 

Edited by U12D13, 16 March 2020 - 10:55 AM.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [TRAPS] family! Weekly Advances and CWs~ Now recruiting!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 11 April 2020 - 09:52 PM

Captain

• 50019 battles
teamates are just as problematic as the anemies, you just need to understand that wot is a sandbox for all kind of computer codes, wild creatures, alcoholic, self isolated, toxic and alikes. Thats why wg reduced the amount of anemies you can shot by 15. Also could be a troll, i know for sure trolls love to call everyone a "nazi fascist"

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

s70blackhawk #6 Posted 18 April 2020 - 10:47 AM

Even salt looks like sugar

• 23998 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

I am going to put my money on a filthly REROLL account. They are the worst... most bitter and twisted players out there. Especially when they start quoting your own stats to you.. LOL

They hide behind High WR.. that's all. Then call everyone by all sorts of names..

Just move on. Black List and move on.

Edited by s70blackhawk, 18 April 2020 - 11:04 AM.

endgame
ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/ noun 
1. the final stage of a game such as chess, bridge or World of Tanks, when few pieces, cards or players on the server remain. 
Don't trust everything. Even salt looks like sugar.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users