Never Even Bother Playing Japanese Heavies

Japanese Heavies

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DemoPan_22 #1 Posted 20 March 2020 - 02:16 AM

Private

• 3175 battles
  • [KGA] KGA
So you just started playing World of Tanks and don't know which Nation to start of or just trying to find new Nation for spice up your game? Well, I understand It's hard for new players cause there are so many tanks spread around so many Nations (664 tanks and 11 different Nations). And Yes, I know "Why did this guy go to Heavy Tank topic and saying all these for?" Well my friend, I Am. I'm talking about the one specific Heavy Line that no one wants to play after the Update 1.5. After Update 1.5, the Japanese Heavy Line got nerfed, Especially the O-Ni, O-Ho, and the Type 4 Heavy. Their HE Gun got nerfed. But that's not the only reason why I wouldn't recommend this Line for some of you cause you are an BIG Target for Arties and other tanks. The won't hesitate spamming Gold Rounds at you to take you down quickly I got lit by 4 tanks With "2" Key pressed. The Japanese heavy tanks from tier VII and above has pretty good armor but not too good to Gold Rounds, Your armor is thick but not so thick to Gold Rounds, That's obvious but they Priority Put some Gold on you First. Second, You Are Slow. It's gonna take you really long time to get to position and by the time you got there, You've already been spotted by the enemy's light tank and Arties probably already has their eyes on you. A lot of time I roll out on my Type 4 Heavy i got instantly light up by the enemy cause I didn't get into my position fast enough. Still wanna play? I'm not saying this to stop you but to warn you about what you gonna get when you decided to play [Japanese] Heavies. Better off playing other Heavy tanks lines like Germany to Maus or US to T57 Heavy Tank.

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:47 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 40309 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostDemoPan_22, on 19 March 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

So you just started playing World of Tanks and don't know which Nation to start of or just trying to find new Nation for spice up your game? Well, I understand It's hard for new players cause there are so many tanks spread around so many Nations (664 tanks and 11 different Nations). And Yes, I know "Why did this guy go to Heavy Tank topic and saying all these for?" Well my friend, I Am. I'm talking about the one specific Heavy Line that no one wants to play after the Update 1.5. After Update 1.5, the Japanese Heavy Line got nerfed, Especially the O-Ni, O-Ho, and the Type 4 Heavy. Their HE Gun got nerfed. But that's not the only reason why I wouldn't recommend this Line for some of you cause you are an BIG Target for Arties and other tanks. The won't hesitate spamming Gold Rounds at you to take you down quickly I got lit by 4 tanks With "2" Key pressed. The Japanese heavy tanks from tier VII and above has pretty good armor but not too good to Gold Rounds, Your armor is thick but not so thick to Gold Rounds, That's obvious but they Priority Put some Gold on you First. Second, You Are Slow. It's gonna take you really long time to get to position and by the time you got there, You've already been spotted by the enemy's light tank and Arties probably already has their eyes on you. A lot of time I roll out on my Type 4 Heavy i got instantly light up by the enemy cause I didn't get into my position fast enough. Still wanna play? I'm not saying this to stop you but to warn you about what you gonna get when you decided to play [Japanese] Heavies. Better off playing other Heavy tanks lines like Germany to Maus or US to T57 Heavy Tank.

just wait for shell nerf, then sell your [Japanese] HTs 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

spacewolf #3 Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:56 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75105 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I'm curious - you have a type 4 at 2.8k games and you're giving advice? I see.

I also am wondering how you're aware to point someone to a Maus or T57. 

...what's your main?

Proudly sponsored by WG

TE_UnKoalafied_Opinion #4 Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:05 AM

Corporal

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 314 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postspacewolf, on 19 March 2020 - 10:56 PM, said:

...what's your main?

There has been a surge of alts on the forums lately.

:hiding:

Is this Anonymiser 2.0?

spacewolf #5 Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:09 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 75105 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I'd have replied on one of my alts but I think they are all still banned from my perma ban a few years back, and I haven't bothered trying to get a new one up or the old ones reinstated.

Haven't played an alt for a long time anyway, I don't even know if they still exist or what their logins were. I only got them up to get the extra chip for chip spam purposes on older CW versions. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

DemoPan_22 #6 Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:44 PM

Private

• 3175 battles
  • [KGA] KGA

View Postspacewolf, on 20 March 2020 - 05:56 AM, said:

...what's your main?

Well, I already unlocked the Type 4 before the patch and I just couldn't just leave it at the near the end. 

WarMongeringFishMonger #7 Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:24 PM

Winner Winner chicken Lover

• 30030 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
lol type 4 i miss the stupid old HE round. you just aim and pray to some anime character that it hits. And do minimum  of 600dmg. Now you need to aim weak-spots like a pleb and hope it pen and do 600dmg.

Ezz #8 Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:27 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Bloody aiming plebs. They don't know they're missing.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users