Frontline/Steel Hunter series rewards

Frontline Steel Hunter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

daddy4x4 #1 Posted 11 April 2020 - 02:34 AM

Corporal

• 18173 battles

Due to work commitments I missed out being able to play much of the first round of Frontline & so I only got 2 tokens. From what I've read there's no way to get the maximum two reward tanks unless you have a perfect run for both series & get all 24 tokens. This seems pretty crap for most people who work all week & will struggle to get enough play time to complete each round to Tier 15. Surely somthing can be done to make up for a missing token or two. As it stands, I don't think I'll bother playing this mode as much as I can only get one reward tank at the end.

How's everyone going with tokens & are you missing any yet? Would you pay gold or credits to buy a token?

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 11 April 2020 - 04:35 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 44934 battles
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN

View Postdaddy4x4, on 10 April 2020 - 09:34 PM, said:

Due to work commitments I missed out being able to play much of the first round of Frontline & so I only got 2 tokens. From what I've read there's no way to get the maximum two reward tanks unless you have a perfect run for both series & get all 24 tokens. This seems pretty crap for most people who work all week & will struggle to get enough play time to complete each round to Tier 15. Surely somthing can be done to make up for a missing token or two. As it stands, I don't think I'll bother playing this mode as much as I can only get one reward tank at the end.

How's everyone going with tokens & are you missing any yet? Would you pay gold or credits to buy a token?

well its super easy to reach 15 in one day, you could play it 3 games a day plus the duration its very long as well 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:44 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 82479 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

Those who played on day one of week one got an extra token as compensation for technical problems.

Anyway if you already miss one token on week one, how would you be sure you won't miss it on other weeks.

"Something tells me the wrong thing is being rewarded"

Ezz #4 Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:59 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74759 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Have they mentioned exchanging unused tokens for anything? Eg if you get 20 tokens, can you do anything with the 8? If not there's only the smaller rewards worth playing for.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Also tagged with Frontline, Steel Hunter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users