Up to-date Map positions for Scouts?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GuwapoDuke49th #1 Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:45 PM

Corporal

• 6147 battles
  • [DEPH] DEPH

Are there any Up to-date map positions for maps for the most overhauled maps version 1.0+

All I know are the maps before 1.0

I'm playing since 2012 on EU Server but had lots of breaks. And now I have a new account on ASIA. But have played just a 1k battles and that was (mainly, had some battles in between, but not serious playing) before 1.0 - now I play again, thanks to lockdown lol.

But I am pretty much annoyed by getting fragged all the time just because I chose the wrong place to spot. It took me months on EU to know all maps in detail and to know where good spots are, including knowing distances and such.

Also I play the US lights now...T71 CMCD and just last night got the M41 Bulldog. Now that this former beautiful tank has no autoloader anymore, makes it even harder to play. Camo values are pretty low compared to my AMX12 and so I get spotted all the time. I feel like a bloody beginner.

I am already thinking to take binocs and spot from distance. But this is not my style. I like active scouting, close to the enemies. Unlike before you cannot rely on your team doing damage to spotted vehicles anymore.

So please pretty please if someone has maps with sports (pictures) or even Videos, give them to me. I don't know when they overhauled most maps so I don't want to rely on propably outdated videos. Back the time there was a german guy making such videos for all maps, showing some good spots. I've learned a lot. But these videos are more than 5 years old.

Haven't found many new videos. I sometimes watch Skill4ltu and Quyickybaby. But of course they don't make explicit guides. So...

Edited by GuwapoDuke49th, 20 April 2020 - 06:47 PM.

mttspiii #2 Posted 22 April 2020 - 01:22 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36097 battles
  • [N-W-O] N-W-O

https://wgmods.net/2095/

This is a minimap mod that marks where the most common LT spotting areas are. It lets you learn the latest maps quickly until you figure out new scouting positions from experience.

Don't worry, it's legal and safe. WG itself is hosting the mod. 

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

AlexTheKid72 #3 Posted 22 April 2020 - 03:00 AM

Staff sergeant

• 38045 battles
  • [SABRE] SABRE

View Postmttspiii, on 22 April 2020 - 01:22 AM, said:

This is a minimap mod that marks where the most common LT spotting areas are. It lets you learn the latest maps quickly until you figure out new scouting positions from experience.

Also a great mod for blindshooting possible scout locations :p

signature.png

GuwapoDuke49th #4 Posted 22 April 2020 - 07:06 PM

Corporal

• 6147 battles
  • [DEPH] DEPH

View Postmttspiii, on 22 April 2020 - 01:22 AM, said:

Wow nice. Thank you.

Have to test it later, but seems useful. Event better than watching videos and trying to remember possible positions.

Edited by GuwapoDuke49th, 22 April 2020 - 07:11 PM.

Vindictus_Maximus #5 Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:42 PM

Sergeant

• 12517 battles
  • [BAMF] BAMF

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 22 April 2020 - 03:00 AM, said:

Also a great mod for blindshooting possible scout locations :p

Its a cheat mod.

Pathetic

Ezz #6 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:23 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 78150 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostVindictus_Maximus, on 23 April 2020 - 10:42 PM, said:

Its a cheat mod.

Pathetic

Sanctioned by wg... Because mods are hard ...

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users